It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Did you forget about the "ancient homeland" component? The fact that that region of the world was the traditional homeland of the Jews since the BC era?

This keeps coming up, But how true is it ???

Israel’s surprising best seller contradicts founding ideology

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I wholeheartedly agree. they had 60 years to try to settle there, the experience is not conclusive.

There's already another place reserved for them since 1934.
We never hear about it. probably its a lot more peaceful ?

It is in Birobidjan, see there : en.wikipedia.org...

They already have the choice, not to mention they are at home almost anywhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

wow,, what a tangled MESS of opinion...

yes it would be nice to "move" another SOVEREIGN Country .. but it doesn't work.. people don't want to move..

if we offered the Palestinians a huge chunk of ,, say,, UTAH.. they would not take it....(would YOU?)

moving anyone is a bad idea..... NICE!!! but still Wrong...

sometimes~~~~ Being NICE,, is the Wrong thing to do...IMHO..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
Absolutely-- get it out of the midst of the 9th Century which surrounds it.

As a Texan, I recommend Oklahoma.

Then again, I hear Libya and Egypt are each looking for a new government so maybe one of those would be a good choice?

But seriously, what is really needed is a New Jerusalem. That, and that alone, will resolve this once and for all.

I agree, and as an Okie, I recommend Texas....That damn state won't end, there is plenty of open land there

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by rigel4

wow,, what a tangled MESS of opinion...

yes it would be nice to "move" another SOVEREIGN Country .. but it doesn't work.. people don't want to move..

if we offered the Palestinians a huge chunk of ,, say,, UTAH.. they would not take it....(would YOU?)

moving anyone is a bad idea..... NICE!!! but still Wrong...

sometimes~~~~ Being NICE,, is the Wrong thing to do...IMHO..

Palestine didn't pop up 60 years ago and start bulldozing homes, so it's not even a valid point. Israel on the other hand........

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They should just annex a portion of Germany off and move there.

They should have done that post WWII, instead of just annexing land that was Occupied from Muslims for 100s of years that had nothing to do with the atrocities committed by the Nazis.

How the hell did the events of WWII, lead to land being stolen from a different religion?

Technically speaking the land is held sacred by all three Religions. Why not just clear the land out, and no one can live there, just visit, and pay homage. That would clear up much of this nonsense, if you can't peacefully live there, then no one can live there.

I'm sorry, but the argument that Jewish people are "God's Chosen" and it's their land, all based upon a text that was written when humans believed the World was flat, should have have no bearing in today's world, at all..

It's nonsensical.

"God's chosen people." Ha, almost sounds as trite as the nonsense that comes from the Aryan Nation.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Won't work. God gave that land to the Jews. It is their land, not yours to give away or take away.

OK, FIRST question: WHICH 'god' gave that land to them? SECOND question: HOW do you know that this 'god' did such a thing? THIRD question: Since you must have this 'gods' phone number, can you please provide here for the forum so that we can verify this 'god' and how this 'god' gave them this land?

Phone number, address, or email address of this 'god' so that we can verify him/her/it having done such a thing.

And quoting sentence out of some old man-made superstitious savage, violent, racist, ignorant, sexist, mass-murder-filled FAIRY-TALE book of old is NOT proof of this, so dont waste your time with that one. So provide this 'gods' contact info, please.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

1948 - why should the Palestinians be annexed from the rest of the world, even trying to send aid gets innocent people killed.

I do not think people see Gaza simply because it would be a crime against humanity.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Helen Thomas, is it you ?

edit on 27-11-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good idea.
I have the perfect place for the racist/genocidal Zionists that have no sense of the concept of good neighbour, and of respect for the rights of other people...ops, somebody already tried it...

Let's see, new solutions:
a) Send them to Iran. I'm sure they would never become a problem again...just an idea...
b) Since Americans love Zionists so much, give them a State in the USA...
c) Would the Martians object?

On a more serious note...I was being serious, but...
When an ideology (Zionism is not a People, Race, or Religion, it's a Racist Ideology) is so objectionable to so many people, throughout history, maybe they should realize that the problem is not with all the other people they have entered in contact with, and that have, universally, found them a scourge on the whole of Humanity. The problem is ZIONISM!!!

I find that the President of Iran has the right solution for the State of Israel! If the USA isn't comfortable with that solution then they can give them land to build a new State...as long as it's as far away from NYC as possible!
I know, it can be the fifty first State, and it's name can be Zion...maybe somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I have starred your post as it most closely fits my thinking.
Others above have also posted valid points too.

I want to get back to the most important point though, Most people who are not Jewish
and still revere the Israeli's are fairly fundamentalist Christians, because of this i can not take there thoughts
more seriously than say some one with a mental illness.

I have no problem at all with people who want to believe in god, but to base their actions,
and in the worst case, their foriegn policy on these believes is just down right dangerous.

Religion of any kind should not be allowed anywhere near politics.

My Intention here is not to Insult people, if you are insulted by my remarks then i apologize.
My Intention is explore a way to bring the Israeli problem to an end.

The most Insulting thing i have seen to today is , Ben Netanyahu has threatened to cut of power and water
to Gaza, now come on supporters of Israel how can you justify this.

Where is humanity, if your Gods chosen people, then it makes you wonder just what kind of God you are all
worshipping.

Woman and kids .................. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They agreed to live in that spot and even kicked out some people, so they should have known what they were getting themselves into, so let them be responsible for themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I wish they would agree to pick up and move and get out of that hell hole. But they will never agree to it.

What would be better would be if the surrounding areas started using their heads as individuals, and divorce the mob rule mentality.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If the British had supplied equal resources under the Marshall plan to relocate the Palestinians as they did to resettle the Jews, there would be no problem.

Trouble is the British gave resources to the Jews and nothing to the people who had settled in the area during the diaspora.

If the British had treated all parties the same there probably would not be this mess now.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
Absolutely-- get it out of the midst of the 9th Century which surrounds it.

As a Texan, I recommend Oklahoma.

I've lived in Texas for several years and I gotta tell ya the honest truth, that when talking about places being in the "midst of the 9th century", Texas for sure, has not evolved very much since that time!!

When I lived there, I met a LOT of northern, mid-west, and west coast folks and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM said Texas seems to be about 10- 20 years behind the state that they originated from.

So what were you saying about "9th century" mr Texan??

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You forget that it is not about the people, it's about the connection of the land to the people, and the spiritual significance of it now and in years gone by.

It's a good thought but it still comes from someone who knows nothing of the real spiritual significance and purpose of Israel.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
or (in your arguement) why not relocate the palestinians. First, they are not the issue the world thinks they are, they are simply a thorn in the side of a people who didn't finish a job.

Secondly, based on your illogical thinking, why don't you suggest they all relocate to your country?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Would you rather the entire middle east moved?
Yes. Move them all to Antarctica. That would solve so many issues.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

I stepped away from my computer for a short time because my 12 year old just threw up all over the hallway and I had to clean it up (fun, huh???) and see that this thread is really taking off.

We have on the one side those who simply hate the Jews and blame them for all of the reigon's trouble. We also have people who love to take potshots at Christians simply for the fact that they are Christians and historically have supported the Jews (it's always fun to ridicule the Christians, right?) And then there's the idea that this area isn't actually the ancient Jewish homeland after all, so the whole idea that the Jews are returning to their "homeland" is incorrect.

Even if you feel that creating Israel in the 40s was a mistake, for whatever your reasoning is, it's been done. It happened over 60 years ago. In the history of the world there are countless examples of land changing hands, and usually someone got the shaft. I know! Let's just go back in time and give it all back. Everyone should immediately move back to the original homeland of their ancestors, as far back in history as ancestry can be traced. All Americans from European, Asian, and African descent can immediately return to those continents, leaving America for the Native Americans. The rest of the world can do the same. Doesn't that sound fun??? And fair???

Of course, that sounds ridiculous.

Just because it "only" happened 60 years ago doesn't mean would easy to move the Jews and dissolve Israel. It also doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

And to the person who suggested that just because I don't think we should pack up the Jews I should be open to having my home bulldozed, WHAT???? I had nothing to do with the creation of Israel 60 years ago. As I already said, we could list countess atrocities that have occurred over the history of the world. We can NOT go back and right all of those wrongs. What we CAN do it try not to commit any MORE wrongs.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

It's a good thought but it still comes from someone who knows nothing of the real spiritual significance and purpose of Israel.

Would you be so kind to elaborate?

It appears you are one of those people who bases their logic on religious beliefs which is one of the main threats to humanity. I wish all the religious extremists would just grow up and stop all of this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join