It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game OVER, Debunkers can run away. Mind programming and conditioning being deployed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok so we have reached that point. The trhrad is going in a complete tangent, and away from the original point.

My conclusion:

Chemtrails are real.
Mind conditioning and programming has been at play for MANY years regarding this subject.

Ok bye for now!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by aBlueRAY

- hmm cool videos, but nope! You are wrong. I witnessed the jet do the spiral maneuver myself. It started to spiral down and down and down, flying in a circle descending in altitude towards the water. Jets of this size should not be pulling off stunts like this.

Jets of what "size"?

Where, and when? When you say "spiral" down, but then "descending in altitude"....well, you're just talking about an airplane in a constant-radius turn, while descending and changing altitude. This is perfectly normal....any pilot understands this simple concept.

As in a corkscrew flight pattern, then imagine the jet fly off in the same direction, only to do another 180 bank over my city, and then complete the pattern of the helix by spraying a second time! And the jet had 4 engines, so it was BIG

sounds like doing a circular holding pattern, with the contrail being blown off to the side making a corkscrew shape.

It is not common, but certainly not unknown - cropped MODIS picture of what I think he means

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Ok so we have reached that point. The trhrad is going in a complete tangent, and away from the original point.

My conclusion:

Chemtrails are real.
Mind conditioning and programming has been at play for MANY years regarding this subject.

You've failed to provide any tangible evidence for either of your conclusions.

You have presented me with an excellent case study of confirmation bias, though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

As in a corkscrew flight pattern, then imagine the jet fly off in the same direction, only to do another 180 bank over my city, and then complete the pattern of the helix by spraying a second time! And the jet had 4 engines, so it was BIG

Yes.....you've perfectly described a Holding Pattern.

WikiHow - Holding Pattern

You see.....this is the sort of thing that those of us in the aviation industry know and understand immediately. Sadly, the layman just doesn't have the knowledge sets to be able to comprehend what they see, and so "think" it is something else entirely.

Watch this brief video....one 24-hour time period in just the CONUS (Continental USA). Note near the end, it zooms in on the New York area, you will see many holding patterns formed, due to the delays due to weather that day (skip to time 1:42):

Chemtrails are real.

Oh......"real"?

"Real" what? In the opening post, the image is of a financial services company's advertisement. Showing drawings of airplane shapes, no exact make or model, but more like a child's toy. AND, the design is of a dollar sign (financial services company, remember?). And, the "trails" look more like what you'd see at an Air Show display, then real contrails.

Oh, and the dollar sign?? Gee....THAT is a lot more subliminal for the purposes of that ad!!!

edit on Thu 1 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Save yourself. Proper education:

Tanker enemy,come on you can do better than a known hoaxer....

and now this....

Now what was that about educating oneself? Just for the heck of it I posted these in another thread but here they are for you.....Enjoy...

and this...

Since everyone loves you tube enjoy these and why not research them and see what you can find that debunks anything in this post.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why should you have any faith in the Government right now, look at what you have experienced in the past, look at what is happening currently in our world. Chemtrails are just one of the pieces of the iceberg, and actually one of the least of our problems; I believe considering some of the other advancements currently taking place.

I certainly don't, but I also haven't seen any reason to believe in chemtrails. Every single piece of evidence I have seen purporting to support that chemtrails are real has been wrong. All of it! The mere fact of this falsehood alone Is enough to tell me that the only thing that those talking about Chemtrails have to go on is their own imagination. By itself, this is not enough for me. And that is without the five decades worth of aviation knowledge and general learning that ive accumulated which allows me to understand contrails and the atmosphere.

I've looked that the mis identified photos of flap hinge fairings that aren't nozzles, wing mounted hose drum units that aren't spraying equipment, ballast tanks that aren't Chemtrail tanks, aerodynamic and exhaust contrails that are claimed to be unusual for no discernible reason at all and all the other arse gravy. But Im still waiting for anything convincing, or even real.

If all the evidence is wrong, either by being a lie, a misunderstanding, or a false premise, then what is the reason to believe that we are being chemtrailed? Just because it's possible and someone might do it? Thats too flimsy for words. When all is said and done, at the point where we are today, it is my opinion that there simply isn't one. Though I will continue o look and listen, just in case.

This is probably where we agree to differ rather than go round in circles. Good exchange of viewpoints though

edit on 1-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So...
you are still at it after all these years.
The game is over, didn't you read the title of the thread?
It is really hard to fire someone. You have to tell them there is no more money. Can't afford to pay you.
Take the hint.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Are you aware that the video is sped up? I don't think the movement of those waves in the clouds isn't usually perceptible.

It's from the wind.
edit on 12/2/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Radio frequency sine waves manipulating the clouds.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

My ears were ringing and I had a terrible pressure in my head when I filmed this video today by the way! There are videos of similar aerosol raids surfacing on youtube from today as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nope. This is getting beyond silly, now. Go, take some lessons in how to identify clouds. It's called "meteorology".

Google Images of Altostratus

And, also....Altostratus Mammatus

Really.

Science is fundamental.

Here, need a free lesson source? A quick search on the Google Machine.....this one looks like a place to start:

Clouds and cloud identification
Presented by Dave Parker

edit on Fri 2 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Since the thread now seems to have moved off chemtrails for a while, the first video, where it shows sped up cloud footage. Notice how when a jet zooms by (due to the sped up nature of the video) its contrail persists in the immediate vicinity of the existing cloud, but not elsewhere. This is a good illustration of how the conditions required for persisting contrails are not constant and ties in with Uncinus previous mentions of why clouds have edges, when people have asked how come trails can stop and start.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join