It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Cop Assaults Journalist @ OWS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They do it because they can. Because they can get away with it. What a wonderful agression outlet to be able to sucker punch citizens with impunity.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Hard to say how serious of an assault that was, as it's not really shown in the footage. Good on Luke for pursuing him, though.

Weird how the other police totally ignored him when he asked for their help, though. You would think someone reporting an assault to the police would at least warrant a little attention?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
But he's an OWSer, surely he deserved it somehow

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
These cops doing this are just plants by the OWS movement to curry favor and make them look better....

You should stop judging LEOs by the act of just a few etc........

Im sure as a whole they dont support this kind of behavior ..etc

You get the general idea...........
edit on 23-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well as you can see cops are there to serve and protect. So if you tell an officer that you have been assaulted by the man in front of you and he does nothing what happens. What about when you tell a group of officers. These undercovers need to be taught a lesson.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
These cops doing this are just plants by the OWS movement to curry favor and make them look better....

You should stop judging LEOs by the act of just a few........

Im sure as a whole they dont support this kind of behavior

Hahahaha... Wait, that was a joke, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

WHAT THE HELL?
THEY WOULDNT EVEN LISTEN TO HIM?
CMON, THIS INJUSTICE HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR TOO LONG. WE NEED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION!

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HE TOUCHED HIM, IT IS ASSUALT TO TOUCH ANYONE IN ANYWAY WITHOUT PERMISSION

THAT IS THE LAW!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.
THIS IS ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE POLICE STATE WE LIVE IN

MAKE THIS VIDEO GO VIRAL

edit on 23-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Also driving with a tail light out.

The assault part is not very clear.
However, it was reported as an assault, so the other police ignored the report, valid or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I wonder if it was the faint hint of bacon that surrounded him that gave him away?

And ows is planting police to garner favor? Police who go through police lines with impugnity? Police who get into police vehicles? How do they manage this? Are they in league with the police to make the police look bad now? The twistings of that logic hurts my head.

edit on 23-11-2011 by schitzengigz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Did you see the scores of officers that guy was talking to and no one responded. They didn't even look at him.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Did you see the scores of officers that guy was talking to and no one responded. They didn't even look at him.

I didnt see "scores"

So youre going to condemn LEOs across the US because of these guys..........???

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These OWS folks sure dont have a clue on how to monkey-wrench at a protest.

The guy is obviously a "spy" for the police infiltrating the ranks of OWS folks.

First thing is you obtain the police radio frequencies.

Then you get a transmitter (any radio hobby shop) and create an "open mike" and transmit lets say an annoying whistle sound constantly over the police frequencies.

Now you've disrupted their communications.

Shall I continue?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

So if you were assaulted and upwards of 50 police refused to talk to you or even acknowledge you how would you feel?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

I didnt see "scores"

So youre going to condemn LEOs across the US because of these guys..........???

You can't count, and no, I'm not condemning police around the country.

EDIT: for those that don't know, a score is 20.
edit on 23-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

so now i cant count? Im sorry I dont remember making a comment on the exact numer of police?

And to your above statement........

It wouldnt happen to me because I dont support OWS and I have a job I have to attend, so that i can work my way to being a part of the 1%....

You know, living the American dream

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And to your above statement........ It wouldnt happen to me because I dont support OWS and I have a job I have to attend, so that i can work my way to being a part of the 1%.... You know, living the American dream

You speak of the American dream yet you clearly do not support the constitution, how do you justify that? Why does one group of people deserve support from the law more then others? Its not because he’s not in OWS, it’s because he is a cop. Hate to break it to you but if you assaulted that man you would have been in hand cuffs.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOVE

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

so now i cant count? Im sorry I dont remember making a comment on the exact numer of police?

You said there wasn't scores of officers there, and clearly there was, so????

And to your above statement........

It wouldnt happen to me because I dont support OWS and I have a job I have to attend, so that i can work my way to being a part of the 1%....

You know, living the American dream

Wish you luck!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are you serious? Did you not see the amount of cops he told he was assulted and they did nothinh?i think It shows tye attitude of the cops in nyc towards the protesters.
I wouldnt minr all the overtime pay they must be getting to just stand and do nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

And to your above statement........ It wouldnt happen to me because I dont support OWS and I have a job I have to attend, so that i can work my way to being a part of the 1%.... You know, living the American dream

You speak of the American dream yet you clearly do not support the constitution, how do you justify that? Why does one group of people deserve support from the law more then others? Its not because he’s not in OWS, it’s because he is a cop. Hate to break it to you but if you assaulted that man you would have been in hand cuffs.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOVE

which question would that be?

How do you justify the statement that i dont support the constitution? What in anything that ive posted on this thread, would lead anyone to believe that I dont support the constitution?

Who says that one group deserves it more then others? Can you please quote where I said that?

Were you there? do you know how things went down? or are you doing exactly what you are doing with me and making assumptions without any proof behind them.........

<<   2  3 >>

join