It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the TEA party sabotaging the economy to make Obama fail?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I do not want to work for anyone who feels they have the right to decide for me who I am going to vote for.

Edit to add:

Come to think about it, I don't want to live in a country where this is legal for "Job Creators" to do.

edit on 27-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Corporations in the US have no reason to hire with Obama in office.

They also have a reason not to hire in that it will make Obama look worse.

The tea party does not need to do anything to hurt Obama as he is his worst enemy.

Also start saving money as in the spring gas prices will start climbing as the oil industry gets there hooks in to defeat Obama

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
It makes one wonder if the reason the economy is failing may have more to do with conservatives response to Obama in office and less to do with his actual policies. Sure, his policies do hurt businesses but, to what extent do conservative resistance to all of his policies have in prolonging the economic mess we are in?

Nah, Obama and his merry band of smacktards are doing a fine job screwing up the economy. They don't need any help from teabaggers.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All the "No, they do not need to he is doing fine on his own" posts are hillarious. They do not help. All they do is then make me wonder why these folks are doing this if they do not even need to. They are purposely hurting fellow Americans over political ideology, hurting their own country, and according to their defenders all for no reason. Oh that is way better.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Is the tea party sabotaging the economy so obama will lose? No, obama is doing that himself,

Explain how in great detail. Be specific and do not lie.
I am willing to bet a years salary you will not answer any faster than the last person I asked.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The bulk of the current (U.S.) political economic damage was done by the 111th Congress who had full Dem control.
We have not yet seen the entire effects.

Most all legislation has created a negative impact on the majority of American citizens.
Any (if any) positive impacts have been limited and only directed at a small segment of society.
Most has favored the banks/corporations.

The world wide economic disasters were created by other countries' similar legislations.
All in favor of the banking/corporate agendas.

See if we can find some long term positive legislation that favors 99% of the citizens.

111th United States Congress

Acts of the 111th United States Congress

"Acts" can be interpreted any way that applies

You did not even try to answer the only question I asked.

HOW?

You did not even try and I actually wasted time reading your post.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I can't find the text but there was this law that thank God never went to committee that would've allowed an employer to dictate who someone can and cannot vote for.

There was also considered expansions of allowing an employer the right to dictate who you can and cannot associate with as well as banning you from being associated with smokers, dictating what websites you can and cannot visit.
edit on 28-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KendraSins

Is the tea party sabotaging the economy so obama will lose? No, obama is doing that himself,

I am willing to bet a years salary you will not answer any faster than the last person I asked.

If I may, I'd like to chime in on this. First obama had the "Cash for Clunkers", it was a good idea and it would've helped the US auto industry when it needed and I would've backed him on that, then he caved and allowed it to cover imports, imports that were doing just fine.
Then we have the all out ban on drilling here in the US, that cost us thousands of jobs in the oil industry, that would've put money back into the economy.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by KendraSins

If I may, I'd like to chime in on this. First obama had the "Cash for Clunkers", it was a good idea and it would've helped the US auto industry when it needed and I would've backed him on that, then he caved and allowed it to cover imports, imports that were doing just fine.
Then we have the all out ban on drilling here in the US, that cost us thousands of jobs in the oil industry, that would've put money back into the economy.

no it was a clunker... just like the cars.... read the details and get back to me... it was a terrible flawed plan that costed dealers way more than they made...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Reality there is that The SCUM have their strongest foothold on Europa and are now leveraging them into submission and any nation who threatens to leave the EU gets their credit downgraded.

If they truly cared about debt then no nation would have any but since they don't they are using that as an avenue to apply financial terrorism.

Credit ratings for nations should be abolished as that gives a private entity too much control over the fate of nations and are used for nothing more then bullying and leveraging!

The EU is just one massive land and power grab that shreds democracies and usurps Constitutions and is causing more chaos then it is solving.

Outlaw and eliminate the EU, allow these nations to return to their currencies and watch how much faster Europa comes back.
edit on 27-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

I agree 100% with this and I am sorry to have misread the post with the OWS declarations.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Corporations in the US have no reason to hire with Obama in office.

They also have a reason not to hire in that it will make Obama look worse.

The tea party does not need to do anything to hurt Obama as he is his worst enemy.

Also start saving money as in the spring gas prices will start climbing as the oil industry gets there hooks in to defeat Obama

So you defend corporate imperialism? Sure sounds like it to me! What difference does it make who is in office, whether democrat or republican? Can't you see the two mainstream parties are more-or-less lock and step with each other?

I don't consider you a teabagger for the simple reason that those that understand and don't have millions invested in the stock market would greatly prefer that american companies come back to america and continue investing in america's future, rather than make fortunes in asia while leaving americans unemployed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join