It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification and Chemtrails, it's now admitted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

Sure...if it were that simple. The law is pretty tight.

A permit may not be issued by the department before the end of the 30-day period immediately following the first publication of notice and then only in:

(1) those counties or parts of counties in the target area or operational area in which the majority of the qualified voters voting have approved or have not disapproved the issuance of a permit if an election has been held; or

(2) any county or part of a county in the target area or operational area if no petition for an election has been filed.

Section 301.252. Grounds For Revocation or Suspension of Permit....
(4) misrepresenting or failing to disclose fully all relevant facts in obtaining the permit or misrepresenting to the department any relevant fact at any time;

www.tdlr.state.tx.us...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by facewhatly

The part in bold........why does this not mean that an organization could use this as a legal loophole for chemtrails? Granted, that legally cloud seeding takes place within clouds, and in my opinion that definition is concrete for cloud seeders and their associates, but the legal deffinition of the term "exploratory" couldn't be more broad. They could say that they have practically any idea for putting s$%t in the sky, and get away with it because it falls under the the deffinition of "exploratory" cloud seeding.

Because you cannot cloud seed at cirrus height, or in clear skies, it is impossible and pointless. So, as cover goes, it is more transparent than a plate glass window.

Do you see what im trying to get at? Also i think it's possible that the OP was getting at a similar point; if you can legally cloud seed and modify the weather, why wouldn't you be able to find some hush hush way of legally using chemtrails? Im sure it's possible to say the least.

As for what i beleive in, with chemtrails i've never been 100% sure but im leaning on the heavier side of 50%

I see what you are saying but I disagree.

If it WAS the case, for arguments sake, would you agree that only a small percentage of claimed chemtrails over the last 15 years could actually be them?

If they are therefore mostly mistaken, why not all of them?

edit on 21-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well..........damn.......i mean what can i say, you are right and i should have done a little more research and this deffinatly shows that my hyposthesis would be MUCH harder if not impossible to come by based on these legal standards.

thanks phage

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

If it WAS the case, for arguments sake, would you agree that only a small percentage of claimed chemtrails over the last 15 years could actually be them?

me personally i wouln't agree either way in this case, i am curious as to why you asked this hypothetical question though. What makes you think that if it WAS the case that it would be a small percentage rather than a large percentage?(seriously im curious i mean no ill intent in this question)

If they are therefore mostly mistaken, why not all of them?

Well simply because probobility wise it is less likely for ALL of them to be mistaken, and for this reason it would make sense that this would become the logic(This does not mean that it isn't possible and as well I am not saying that i personally think it's not possible as well)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

By the way this is already covered here and the thread is just as weak:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12854289#top

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

I asked the question in that way because it appears that almost every time someone who is inclined to believe that chemtrails are real sees any sort of persisting trail, in the absence of any foreknowledge as to how this can happen normally, they think it IS a Chemtrail, and, as a look over the last few days worth of posts alone would show, they photograph it and proclaim that it is a Chemtrail, rather than it may be. These claims come from all over the world and feature a wide selection of commercial airlines and aircraft types. They can't ALL be right, in this scenario,even if one supposes that some of them are.

A clandestine testing programme, by it's nature, cannot be realistically be expected to encompass every commercial flight, wherever in the world, that passes through conditions conducive to persistent contrails. Unless one thinks that every single Chemtrail experimental flight in the world was photographed by ATS members and posted on here. That would be unrealistic and that was my premise.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Mom & Pop can get a license to modify weather. That's what the OP shows. Supplies all come pre-packaged in canisters or tubs or whatever so they can be sprayed, strewn, thrown, tossed, cast etc. It's unbelievable that from the nano wholesale outlet to our skies is just one Mom & Pop away. Everything is neat and sweet including the licensing process. What could be finer? All we need is some apple pie. And isn't Texas in a prolonged drought?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What is your explanation why some contrails vanish in seconds and others continually expand to a sky full of x's? How is it that my asthma goes nuts on the days these visible contrails are present? No other times do I have any respiratory problems. You're probably right. It's not like the gov is keeping any secrets or agendas from us. Wait... What?.

Answer to question 1) Atmospheric conditions in the upper atmosphere change, thus allowing for the clouds to stay or disappear...

Answer to question 2) I do not know, but I bet your doctor can answer that question...

See, just because one event occurs when another event occurs does not necessarily CONNECT the two events...

Ask your doctor...Check the pollen and mold count for the day...see if there is any cats or dogs hanging around the area...
edit on 11/21/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Mom & Pop can get a license to modify weather. That's what the OP shows.

As long as they can afford the newspaper ad. Cloud seeding isn't nefarious, here is what it looks like:

Supplies all come pre-packaged in canisters or tubs or whatever so they can be sprayed, strewn, thrown, tossed, cast etc.

Not sure if you have the cloud seeding process right, but do you happen to have a source to back up these "pre-packaged" cloud seeding claims? I'd love to get in on it, if extant.

It's unbelievable that from the nano wholesale outlet to our skies is just one Mom & Pop away.

Nano-what? I'm not aware of anything nano-sized that can be bought wholesale. Link me!

Everything is neat and sweet including the licensing process.

Yes, newspaper ad included. They've got that cloud seeding on microfisch, yo. Check the library.

What could be finer? All we need is some apple pie. And isn't Texas in a prolonged drought?

What's with the sarcasm? Is this some sort of "chemtrail" newspeak? But yes, Texas is in a drought. Any idea as to why they aren't cloud seeding? (My guess would be because it isn't very effective. Or maybe it just hasn't been cloudy.)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think they would start of with influencing local weather patterns and that has been tried or at least seriously looked into for centuries. Seems to me this would be part of the criteria for entering a new level similar to what we see in the kardashev scale.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I do not fully understand the kardaschev scale so could you explain (keeping within the topic)?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by Malcher

I do not fully understand the kardaschev scale so could you explain (keeping within the topic)?

Google Search

It is similar to the Kardaschev Scale which is more of a starting point in terms of what an individual views as a progression of civilizations. Sometimes it is easier to envision these things as if examining another planet with similar or even exact lifeforms as inhabited here on Earth.

So if you look up in the sky and pick out a planet then ask yourself:

A: what would elevate them to another level?
B: How far have they traveled?
C: Have they gotten off of their own planet?
D: Are they hampered by the weather?
E: Do they work together to achieve goals?
F: Telepathic communication achievement?

It's a long list.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I suspect he means advancing towards at Type I Kardashev - where we harness all the power available on Earth. Which would imply that we control the weather - as any uncontrolled weather is wasted energy.

But we are probably 100+ years away for that. Still, there will be individual advances in that direction.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link:

www.weirdwarp.com...

Type 1

Controls the energy of an entire planet. This civilization can control the weather, can prevent earthquakes. Though advanced, a Type I civilization still faces danger of extinction by natural disasters such as comet impacts.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Weather modification is an experiment. It is little understood. Link to your local weather forecast to see how little understood it is. Weather modification can cause drought. I think it's called a weather weapon for the weather race to make sure weather wars are won.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Weather modification is an experiment. It is little understood. Link to your local weather forecast to see how little understood it is.

It is pretty well understood, they're causing already existing clouds to rain. It's not hidden, it's not a secret. It's not experimental, it has been going on for over 70 years!

Weather modification can cause drought.

Source? To date there has never been a drought caused by cloud seeding. Cloud seeding can't cause enough rain to end a drought, how is rain causing a drought?

I think it's called a weather weapon for the weather race to make sure weather wars are won.

Come on now, you are delusional! Nations aren't modifying each others weather. Surely there would be some evidence!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You may be behind in your reading. It's not hard with such a rapidly evolving field as weather modifaction. Couple that with the also rapid development of nano and its' uses for this and there is a lot to understand. Military applications come first and are generally classified except in generalities when requesting funding. In recent threads, though, there have been a lot of opinion papers from various groups utilizing various experts to come up with various fixes for various threats. Planetary Emergencies I think they're called. And running through everything is the subtle yet compelling vibration of the new space race called the weather race.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Eh? "rapid development of nano"? Do you know what 'nano' means? You are using the term as if it's a "thing", it isn't. It's a size. Anything can be said to be nano if you make it small enough. Ever hear of the iPod nano? It's not an iPod that sprays chemtrails.

As for the rest of it, you are just reaching.

edit on 22-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by luxordelphi

Eh? "rapid development of nano"? Do you know what 'nano' means? You are using the term as if it's a "thing", it isn't. It's a size. Anything can be said to be nano if you make it small enough. Ever hear of the iPod nano? It's not an iPod that sprays chemtrails.

As for the rest of it, you are just reaching.

edit on 22-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

Maybe we are being 'sprayed' with tiny little iPods......that linger in the upper atmosphere and eventually spread to form a meta-iPod encircling the globe, effectively dimming the sun and casting a prismatic Apple icon everywhere so that it's always on the lower left-hand corner of you field of vision........just a theory.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The following statement, from your source, seems to indicate that you are, indeed, fear mongering, or hallucinating.

The aim of the regulatory function is to ensure that various methods of modifying the weather do not dissipate clouds nor inhibit their ability to produce rainfall to the detriment of people or property in the affected areas.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 21-11-2011 by BenReclused because: Add link

LOL! And the the regulatory function of the federal government is to represent the will of the people. We have unprecedented drought in Texas as elsewhere globally. We have unprecedented glacier melt, unprecedented arctic hurricanes, massive fish, game and insect spontanious die offs, historic flooding worldwide, record snows.
Which one of these pictures is not like the others?
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 22-11-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join