It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs *is* The Federal Government - The Venn Diagram

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If I truly adopt Rand's philosophies then I must rationally conclude that God is real due to manifold proofs in the fulfillment of scriptural prophecies, not the least of which is the amazing rebirth of the state of Israel.

Consequently my first step in enlightened and rational self interest is to escape God's judgment of eternal hellfire. Consequently I must submit myself to Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior for my own self interest.

Now that I've done this, it is in my best interest to try, no matter how difficult, to value other peoples needs at least equal to my own and to be willing to sacrifice my temporary comfort on this earth for more eternal and lasting rewards in heaven as I am called to do so.

The society based on this is truly transformative and forms the core principles of the kingdom of heaven that Jesus spoke of.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
Goldman Sachs. Hmmmmm...two Jews that control one of the largest banks in the world. Let me see, the jews control the banks, they control the media, they control the United States Government, they control the military. No, there is no zionist cabal here, right?

Goldman and Sachs lived in the 1800s, they are long dead.

The present business is a publicly traded company. This means it is owned by numerous people and companies from around the world. Sure some are Jewish, but many are not.

It should be noted that the biggest banks in the world are not all managed by Jews either, of the top 20 banks on the planet, the Chinese and Japanese own and operate 7 of them. The largest bank in the world, Banque Nationale de Paris, is not managed by Jews, but by Frenchmen, who appear to have no religious affiliation, but I would bet they are registered Roman Catholic. The second largest bank, Deutsche Bank AG, is managed by a Swiss Roman Catholic. Barclays PLC is ranked 3rd in the world as of this month, Marcus Agius, the chairman, is Roman Catholic, but did marry a Rothschild. So I guess he is pure evil. Its Chief Executive, Bob Diamond, is Irish Catholic. Crédit Agricole S.A.ranked number 4, is managed by Frenchmen with no apparent religious affiliation. 5th is Japan Post Bank. 6th is Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Limited. 7th is the Royal Bank of Scotland, which is managed by Stephen Hester, who is English. The 8th is The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. The 9th is China Construction Bank Corporation. The 10th is JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association, its chairman and CEO, Jamie Dimon, is Greek Orthodox.

So of the top ten banks on the earth, none have Jewish chairmen or CEOs. One of them is of course married to a Rothschild and I am sure that will be fuel enough to some to declare that Jews control the financial system.

The truth is, at the top of our global financial system is an obscure supranational bank located in Basel, Switzerland, whose employees have diplomatic immunity from all governments, including Switzerland its host nation. It functions as a central bank to central banks. Most on ATS have never heard of it due to all the rubbish fouling up the forums. It is the Bank for International Settlements. Of its board of directors, only two are Jewish, Ben Bernanke and Jean-Pierre Roth. Its manager is Spanish and apparently Roman Catholic. Its chairman is a Frenchman, Christian Noyer, also Roman Catholic.

If anything, the evidence points not to a Jewish domination of the global financial system, but a Roman Catholic domination, shared with some of the Japanese clans and Chinese societies, while the Jews are junior partners or Hoffjuden to the Catholics.

edit on 22/11/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Who would of thought it eh, I say ol chap! I am like tottaly shocked by this news.
.... Truly diagramy your post is....Chu Chu....Can you hear that? Its the gravy train a calling.

It's surprising what people do with a little update of illusory and the more esoteric and nutty concepts of mind construct powers.
Or in this instance controlling minds on mass for monetary purposes, instead of progressing they have a habit of being the kid who found a magic bag on the street and not sharing with anyone, and even regressing and becoming despotic.

But then again! nah it's not surprising at all.
It's predictable.

That's how it's been like for them all this while, they found the golden touch by accident. One day it just must of dropped in there laps.
And they took it only as far as there tiny minds can fathom, which was not that far after all. This whole thing needs to go farther way farther, beyond the bounds even eventually....As for the good ol boys club, they have reached there limits, and so the curtain will drop on them. Or it would be best said, the curtain will be pulled on that magic trick.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How does this even make sense.... I read not too long ago Goldman and Sachs were filing a lawsuit against the federal reserve. For something along the lines of unfair gameplay in the stocks, under some trade law in december I think. Anyone mind filling me in? Sounds like I came accross some dis-info. I read that this was how a depression was prevented. Ending in a court case similiar to this. And if this is still true.. Why on earth would they sue themselves? Well derp, to shut us up!
Do your own research.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Jason88

How many other companies could you do this Venn diagram with that have similar positions within the hierarchy?

Probably several. I don't see the importance. Someone care to elaborate for me?

This might shed some light on why GS is "important":
Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Yes, I agree with it all but I can't see the importance of the Venn diagram when they have just lined names of people within the company with positions within the Government. Surely you could apply this to all major corporations who have that many positions within that company. I just think it is a silly representation if all it's replicating/exclaiming is that they have as many high positions within their company as there is within the US Government.

If it is merely to create a focal point you could probably do this with oil companies and just about every other corrupt money-hungry corporation out there.

I just don't see the significance of it displayed in a Venn diagram against US Government positions.

As for the company itself. Demons. Evil. Corrupt. Soulless scum.
edit on 22-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
This might shed some light on why GS is "important":
Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression...

That's a really great article

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I like some here have heard the whispers, the rumours, and connected a few dots based on articles (and other). So I have to say that seeing this thread really drew me in and I'm glad I did. I hope others will see that although not a "straight line", or a direct Point-A to Point-B protocol, there is definitely connections that are there if people will simply look for them.

Great Thread!

Johnny

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
And now to introduce you to the business and financial cartel that runs not just the Federal Government and the likes of Goldman Sachs. Whose employee count runs into the billions.. Whose revenue raising ability (willingly given and non taxable in most countries) outweighs all of the world's so called Superpowers combined. Welcome to:

Church Inc. aka Christianity, Islam, Jewish et al combined.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The diagram shows a conflict of interests.
Government institutions, who should rule in the interest of the people, are interfused with the same who caused the current global financial crisis... benefitting them... on the people's expense... not in the people's interest.
They are able to pursue their agenda because they can influence terms and conditions in their interest... not the people's.

GS are not the only ones undermining the public interest in politics, but they are surely amongst the worst.
edit on 22-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It works in a very similar fashion with many of the other departments. More often than not, these agencies are run by former CEOs or heads of industries.

The head of the FDA is a former Monsanto Exec. The head of the Department of Health and Human Services is a member of the Bilderberg Group.

Come on people, their job is to ensure that corporate interests are served NOT the well being of the citizens.

And people wonder why Ron Paul wants these departments to be handled on a state level...

edit on 22-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
And that is just Goldman Sachs. Nice job. But it isnt surprising. High debt means high profit for the banks. Is it any wonder, that the bushes raised the naitonal debt through the ceiling? Who do you think sponsored them?

So you're saying, like how the bigger banks buy out smaller banks and make money through bails.. is doing the same thing to us? I've leaned that way, but never been woo'ed. Then again it seems likely. Make them admit they failed and give up the power hey?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs was the only ones who profited from the Lehmans crash and they will always profit because they have their men in the main positions of power. Europe is next!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The originators are long death but their families still are very much behind the global economy, now they hide behind the many entities behind the powers of governments here in the US is the Federal Reserve with their branches under the Goldman Sach and JP morgans.

Meet the names behind the global wealth and still very much in charge today, but now they have found a way to get minions to do their job

The same names are still behind the Federal Reserve in the US and the Central banks in the EU, now entities like JP Morgan and Goldman Sach hide behind many other branches spread around the globe.

J. P. Morgan and Company; Frank A. Vanderlip, President of the Rockefeller-owned National City Bank; A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; Benjamin Strong of Morgan's Bankers Trust Company; and [Rothschild representative] Paul Warburg." Tucker added "The 'Fed,' ... is allied with the Bilderberg group, which is composed of the world's biggest moneychangers--led by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds."

Thomas Jefferson speaking on the first attempt to establish a central bank in America:

“The system of banking is a blot left in all our Constitutions, which, if not covered, will end in their destruction. I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity is but swindling futurity on a large scale.”

“The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of the lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”

“If the people ever allow the banks to issue their currency, the banks and corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

“Paper is poverty… It is not money, but the ghost of money.”

“There is an artificial aristocracy, founded on birth and privelege, without virtue or talents… The artificial aristocracy is a mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to prevent its ascendency.”

“The bank of the United States is one of the most deadly hostilities existing against the principles and form of our Constitution. I deem no government safe which is under the vassalage of any self-constituted authorities, or any other authority than that of the nation, or its regular functionaries. What an obstruction could not this bank of the United States, with all its branch banks, be in a time of war? It might dictate to us the peace we should accept, or it might withdraw its aid. Ought we then to give further growth to an institution so powerful, so hostile?”

50yearsoffreedom.wordpress.com...

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry, and commerce ... and when you realize that the system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation, and depresion originate." -President James Garfield July 2, 1881

www.thehiddenevil.com...

America is run by bankers, not presidents or congress.

Wake up America.

edit on 22-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Every administration has its allies and favorites. What bank controlled the Fed during the Bush administration? Was it Goldman Sachs with different players, or a different institution? Do you have a Venn diagram for that era?

Thanks. S&F&

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs is only one arm of the Shadow Government Octopus....

but they might indeed be head & shoulders above rest...

most everyone or every layer gets the spotlight at one time or another...
don't forget about the likes of the CFR and the other Elites networks including the interlaced Boards of Directors who individually hold seats on several mega corps at any one time...thus locking in an iron fist of control

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

They have been part of Europe even before they became part of the US, the families behind the global economy has been around for centuries.

Usury is no new.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
To further analyze the scope of how criminally insane these people are who jump from executive finance jobs into the US government let's take one person at a time. Start with former Goldman Sachs CEO and former NJ Senator Jon Corzine. This is what he's been up to recently.

November 11, 2011

It was earlier reported that MF Global, the brokerage firm formerly run by John Corzine, was entering bankruptcy with a shortfall of $593 million, or 11 percent of customer funds. Now it seems the shortfall is a tad higher—somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.2 billion, double previous estimates. A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money!

It's unclear what's behind MF Global’s earlier lower estimates, or where the other $700 or so million went. The Times reports that "authorities are still searching for the money, and are considering two possibilities. One is that MF Global used the money to meet trading partners’ demands for extra cash, which could come back. The other is that it was used to cover trading losses, which would be unrecoverable." Has anybody looked at how many pimped out cargo vans MF Global bought?

Source: gothamist.com...

Where's the freaking money? What about the 1,066 employees who immediately lost their jobs and found out through the media - they thought they were on the gravy train but were pawns to further the bottom line of bigger finance institutes.

Or maybe, that money went back to the Federal Government to fund its wars and oppression of the people? You can steal $10 from someone and go to jail, or you can steal billions for everyone and not do any jail time. If Corzine goes to jail, we'll know the government wasn't involved. But, I'm placing my bet that he nor anyone from MF Global goes to jail - ever - meaning, the government is behind it and he has protected status as US royalty.

So, a governor of NJ, then US senator who cut his teeth as CEO of Goldman Sachs is now responsible for "misplacing" 1.2 billions dollars. That smells so bad - the government must jail him, but it won't.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I entirely agree with your statement. And in effort to get this evil octopus contained by shining light into the shadow government, please see this new thread on Monsanto's influence in the Federal Government: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join