It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Slaves To Alien Reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
when you light a match the fire itself is magic
when two magnets attract or repel thats magic
when you swing a metal wire through the air and hear that static woofing noise thats magic
this is a virtual reality and only those who aretuned in can tap into the magic using their minds

who do you think makes everyhthing from blenders to ipods to jet engines? not us regular humans we cant do that no way in hell, thats why we work for money. i hope i make sense there is no education that would reveal to you the true secrets of the world they actualy do the opposite so you can be disabled and work for money

do you get it now? the pineal gland makes technology and ours dont seem to work

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Strange, I have repaired and made a lot of things in my life. So it was just a dream then? Its a shame all of the time wasted on doing projects to find out its impossible for a human to comprehend or build something. Fire is magic, magnetism is magic,ok.

So we live in a magical realm then?. Friction, mechanical and chemical application to induce a flame is magical, magnetism is magical, etc., its seems like things not completely understood by some can only be attributed to alien technology or magical fantasies to cover for their lack of knowledge of how things work IMO.

Why does the magic work on the mechanical side and not encompass all areas of awareness?

I want a million dollars.........nope, it magically didn't appear.

Magic isn't so magical to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
you have not created any technology from scratch and when you came up with something in your mind to create you may have went to the store to buy the parts correct? you are totally asleep its halarious

no human is permited knowledge of this calibur, so for you to evan think we are behind it or you have to go get an education shows how loyal you are to your mastors programming.
unless you are a light being posing as a human than it make sense why you have so much enthusiasm
we are not allowed as humans to use magic or how about a more practical one you can understand.

we are not even allowed to invent things to help humanity out we will get in some sort of trouble is what you call it
lol....and if you can posess these abilities you havetwo options work for them our surrender a bloody death...

we are so great huh? you cant find one video on the net or book on this planet that will explain how to make technology from scratch......ppl who attend tech school for 11plus years do not know how to make technology from scratch
edit on 22-11-2011 by starsystem3 because: whoopsy

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, good luck with your theory and this thread and I hope you get your message across.

As for me, I'll just turn off the magical lights and leave this thread. Time to get back to my reality and concentrate on matters at hand.

Once again, good luck.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

supposedly when they manipulated our genetics millenia ago they took away our ability to use our entire brain, inherently allowing us only to see "visible light" a very small window of vision and limiting us to three dimensional sight. The rest of our brain also possibly has the capability to peer and perhaps access higher dimensions and vibrational states, have an OBE whenever you want in other words. Its complicated and i dont really understand it but apparently some people have the ability to have OBEs when they meditate so perhaps they have found a way to unlock their minds, and perhaps its been so long that our brains are starting to gain those abilities back and therefore all the wars and distractions put on by TPTB are meant to keep us from gaining access to our Right Brain, and keep us in the Left Brain. Interesting when you think of how we only use like

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

supposedly when they manipulated our genetics millenia ago....

Yet, "they" and "we" have had all of these millenia to continue to evolve? Also, the science of genetics is becoming ever more adept at studying many details of our own DNA and genome, and comparing to other animals'.....as, for instance, the Chimpanzee.

So far, no tell-tale signs of "manipulation".

Oh, and the myth about using

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I'm about 99.9% sure you have a pessimistic view of humanity.

Domination is commonplace in human history.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
without needing facts and indoctrinated versions of proof! it is safe to say; that is a very enlightening observation.
our hands can only do so much, and fire can only create so much in compliance with our hands, if our hands is our only tool we are born with, then other beings who live amongst us would have tools they are born with as well, insects have many different ones, so do you think there is only one type of human species roaming the earth currently? to think so is foolish and closed minded. there are beings amongs us whose brain power exceeds the physical abilities of a million men.

fire is the secret of human technology thats all we have besides using different types of elements in plants and in earth that interact with the fire to create physical tools to use those tools to make more tools,

that alone is some heavy stuff to wrap your mind around so being that we are under one governing system called governent its safe to say as citizens(slaves) that a particular heirarchy understsands this and uses it aginst us in many ways to say the least.

so to be naive about the world around you and believe what you are told vs going with in to seek the truth is a sign of insanity. as a child all of us felt differently about the world vs what we where told some inner sense let us know something else is going on.

and currently open minded people who never allowed that part of them to be killed off unfortunately have to be jaded by those who became automatons.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just think it's funny how dang stupid the repties are themselves. I mean, especially the white ones who are supposedly the "alpha draconians". They are DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!!!! A lone Louisiana gator hunter could take out one of these idiotic creatures with a light gun! They are SO stupid!!!!!!!! COME KILL ME YOU STOOOOPID REPTILIAN MORONS!!!!! (follow my vpn, or your super laser detection devices)
Or..
maybe you don't exist.
Friggin pathetic creatures.
Um Mammals are obviously superior to you scaled POSs.

If you exist.. come and get me!

Bet I post again! (Cuz Reptilians don't exist)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join