It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Slaves To Alien Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reading the bible you pick on on three pieces of information, you see that there is the gods/aka aliens man, and human....human being what 75% of us are today!!! if you are in an human body that is unfortunate and heartbreaking. only thing you can do is work hard for money, remain poor and be manipulated by everyone else on the planet.

Et body's, and alien body's are capable of creation of technology and certain powers and or abilities.
take david blaine for example": people think he is just a street magician and they try to emulate his tricks on camera. but are they tricks or just the results of a body that hasn't been tampered with by an alien race ?

Unfortunately we are all suppose human slaves of the reptilian race who runs everything and uses caucasians as escape goats for white supremacy when in reality its just a set up

So anyone willing to step fourth and tell us what's really going on? or is everyone so in love with being a human slave that they cant fathom the message or question being conveyed here?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whew, there for a second I thought my browser had went rouge and sent me to the national enquirer web site instead of ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
Reading the bible ...

I'm guessing I know where a lot of people quit reading.

edit on 20-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: change a word... I guess I could read the post and watch the video...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

Malformed video id detected.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Here we go.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Reading the bible you pick on on three pieces of information, you see that there is the gods/aka aliens man, and human....human being what 75% of us are today!!!

wait.. what? What 75% of us are today? Ok then. Let's see where this is going.... (I think to myself ... and share)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
as for the flaming it has begun

it is not so much that people are slaves its that they can not be told they are. who is running things i don't know and i don't care. what i care about is saving my own butt

these "people" in charge obviously have access to highly sophisticated technology and will use it against everybody that gets in the way. everyone of us should take stock of what is important that if the enemy is strong enough and has no real desire to eradicate us then maybe surrender is the best course of action.
edit on 20-11-2011 by bakedbluedevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

It's amazing that there seems to be twice as many religious nut jobs on here than there are regular nutjobs.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This is a Native American man speaking in the video right? I like the first few seconds and just wanted to open that area of discussion as I feel that they have been handed down oral traditions which make perfect sense to me for the most part.

Ok back to the video.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Reading the bible you pick on on three pieces of information, you see that there is the gods/aka aliens man, and human....human being what 75% of us are today!!! if you are in an human body that is unfortunate and heartbreaking. only thing you can do is work hard for money, remain poor and be manipulated by everyone else on the planet.

I'm about 99.9% sure you have a pessimistic view of humanity.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by ILikeStars

It's amazing that there seems to be twice as many religious nut jobs on here than there are regular nutjobs.

Amen, brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakedbluedevil

as for the flaming it has begun

it is not so much that people are slaves its that they can not be told they are. who is running things i don't know and i don't care. what i care about is saving my own butt

these "people" in charge obviously have access to highly sophisticated technology and will use it against everybody that gets in the way. everyone of us should take stock of what is important that if the enemy is strong enough and has no real desire to eradicate us then maybe surrender is the best course of action.
edit on 20-11-2011 by bakedbluedevil because: (no reason given)

Sounds like you need to get out and live a little. Maybe stop watching so much of the scify channel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well the video link starts with a Native American speaking but the video does not match, it then switches I think to another audio that also has nothing to do with the video, it was as confounded as the whole Alien conundrum.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes, this is a possible scenario, somewhat.

Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers are a great read and will FREAK YOU OUT.

Have a read.
edit on 21-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is this an ATS moderator(s) test thread to see if we can maintain the prescribed & reminded standards of decorum? Or, is it just practice for their more diligent A&UFO forum post surveillance & member weeding?

Btw, interesting perspective OP & thought provoking video too!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

thanks.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Reading the bible ...

I'm guessing I know where a lot of people quit reading.

edit on 20-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: change a word... I guess I could read the post and watch the video...

Hahaha so true!!
To the OP, maybe u are a slave to an over active imagination? There are plenty of terrible things to be worried about but i dont think reptillians are one of those things, Maybe too much David Icke

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the more ppl who joke at this the more it becomes true just as the idiots joke at the world being round instead of flat....so keep laughing or you can examine this and help us figure it out. unless you are a reptilian and to make us humans more confused you try to make this seem like a whack job, if i was a sick alien i would do the same thing.....but being human you cant help but to wonder about these things

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

OP, I've read a lot of science fiction in my time, and a common theme is often that when "push comes to shove" Humans find a way to overcome their oppressors. One way or another.

Perhaps such a concept is borne of hubris, from the authors of the fiction, since they themselves are Human. Still, when you have the luxury of taking in the whole of our history as a species, there is a great deal of tenacity to be found, there.

I wouldn't count the Humans out, just yet........we can be an ornery bunch of cusses.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I think that you are very much on the right track with this line of supposition .
The way I have heard it supposed is this:

Sometime ago in the not too distance past , there was a planet in our solar system called Muldack. A race commonly referred to as reptilians (Drakos) chose to make a base there and populate it , as their home world was destroyed in a war with another race named the Lyreans . The lyreans were either Pleiadians , or a very similar race.
The war continued , and Muldark was destroyed compleatlly by a comet that the Lyreans directed into it. The planet mars was also damaged and was stripped of most of its atmosphere and all that was left of Muldark became what is now the asteroid belt. The comet was captured by our sun and became the gas giant Jupiter.

The planet Earth was also effected , but in a more positive way. Earth was a water planet and the effects of the comet caused the land masses to rise.

Many more years went by , and it seems both the Lyreans and the reptilians began to colonate separate continents on the newly habitable Earth.

This is the very condensed version but after driving each other to the edge of extinction , they decided to create a third race of roughly half of each race in the hopes of spurring cooperation between them.
After a few failed attempts , they settled on what is today known as Homo sapien sapiens ............. us.

The result was very unique in the known galaxy and although the attempt at peace failed , driving the Drakos under ground and the Lyreans out of the galaxy , Humans remain and have been tweaked by many different races as an interesting experiment that has promise ever since.

So..........

Are we all part reptilian ......... with varying percentages of Their DNA?

I dont know of course but there's something about that account that feels true to me , and I am not sure as to why , really.
edit on 21-11-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join