It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you the One?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think a lot of people here can perhaps identify with the experience of having an « awakening » of some sort in their lives ? I did too, and it really seemed like until that phase, I had been a person walking and acting unconsciously, or at least unaware.

That phase happened in different « steps », of many kinds, and accompanied with different sudden insights and ways of seeing things.

At one point, there was a sense of my being « important », of having a mission of some sort I came here to do. I had a « big dream » of entering a castle that had been turned into a hotel, and I had a secret mission to turn it back to it’s former glory. I was checking the cheap wall coverings to see if the original stone structure was intact (an dhappy to find it was). I went to the desk and was given a key to a room. In the room I went to the closet, removed a false back to it, and found white robes. I remembered hiding them there long ago, to come get at this important time. I put them on, ready to start the renovation.....

Whenever I remember this time fo that dream, I understand the people that come onto boards with the announcement that they are here to save the world or something. They sound nuts, and I think they might be misinterpreting something..... but I also know what they are feeling and suspect it might have a grain of truth in it.

We have anscestral luggage. Patterns in the family that are replayed over and over and over..... even without ever being told what grandma or grandpa did, somehow we end fidning out we did the same thing, the same mistakes. I seriously think an anscestral memory lives in our DNA. Some studies with rats have suggested the same thing- rats taught to do a certain maze give birth to off spring that can learn that maze quicker than ones born of parents that didn’t learn it.

So what if the souls our anscestors watch with baited breath asking is He/She the One ?
Is He/she the one that will break the cycles, break the patterns, create themself and close the circles ? Will he/She have the strength and courage to make a new experience, a new world ?

Or will he/she also trip and fall and end up waiting and watching with us, the next generations, sending them messages- you have a mission ! You are terribly important ! You can DO IT !

We might ALL be extremely important, the One, the Savior of many, if we heed the call.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I am the one!
But, as I am you and you are me, does that make all of us the "one"?
I think so!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If I'm the one humanity is in deep #...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
We might ALL be extremely important, the One, the Savior of many, if we heed the call.

That's the best thing you said!

We all have a purpose to being here, the secret is to figure out what that purpose is then live it.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I am not the one;
I am he who simply follows another.
She is the one;
The one who can lead us all to each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I think i was supposed to see this thread, but idk why yet. I've seen many of these types of threads, I've replied to some and some i didn't. some i knew what to say and some i didn't, but this thread, i really don't know.

Everyone in some way feels they are the one. some know what its for, some think they know, and some have no clue at all. I'm at the the point where i think i know. before i was at the point where i had no clue.

But imho, i don't think its about if you THINK your the one or not. You KNOW your the one when you see what needs to be done, and DO IT!

maybe that's what i was supposed to say

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think most of us go through a period in our lives thinking we might be The One. It's normal to have these kinds of feelings because they give our otherwise boring lives a sense of purpose and meaning. Realising that you are not The One is a rather hollow feeling. Reality has a way of stifling our imagination and sense of wonder.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe you see your future in your dream. Soon you will discard your cheap modern house (not literal) and financial world we mostly all inhabit currently then put on your white robe and thereby enter your solid house that will stand through the test of the times to come. Don't be afraid 'the one' will trip and fall. The time he or she will arrive is soon but not right now. There is just a little time to pass yet. Please be reassured God will allow things to unfold as is predicted.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe you see your future in your dream. Soon you will discard your cheap modern house (not literal) and financial world we mostly all inhabit currently then put on your white robe and thereby enter your solid house that will stand through the test of the times to come. Don't be afraid 'the one' will trip and fall. The time he or she will arrive is soon but not right now. There is just a little time to pass yet. Please be reassured God will allow things to unfold as is predicted.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by snug69

I disagree. Nobody wearing a white robe will do as you say.

The "one" will stand before us all naked and exposed so that we will all be able to see.

Hiding behind anything is false.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

We are all the 'One'. We all have a part to play in this ever unfolding wonderment which is existence. We are all here for a reason, and no part is insignificant. It is merely our ego which tells us that.

And if ever there is an actual 'One', the people that helped them get there are no less important than the person that ends up delivering the message. Our futures are irrevocably interlinked. Everybody has a part to play.

(I could also get into us all being the one person reincarnating backwards, forwards and concurrently though time, but the statement above easily stands on it's own merits
)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out; a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” Victor Frankl LINK

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I went through what you are saying, then there are times of quiet, then the dreams and visions. Paramount in my life is my age and ongoing problems associated with joints that have failed due to life and abuse. Thus, I know I am no longer the warrior, so what are those like myself to do?

This last summer while mediating, I went out of body beyond the astral, a real event and was given a clue. I was in the sky or a sky and just ahead of me was a portal, partly shown and floating there was this angelic woman in white looking back at me and down. I was floating perhaps 20 feet below her, it was very beautiful there.

She told me in words in my mind a simple thing. "I have shown you the way here and now I am free to go further, you show another and you will be free as well". Perhaps many of us have a job we are waking up to and it may not be to change the world, but to help or change that which is close to us, a little part done by many adds up.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

If I were, would I tell you, a total stranger to me?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
She told me in words in my mind a simple thing. "I have shown you the way here and now I am free to go further, you show another and you will be free as well". Perhaps many of us have a job we are waking up to and it may not be to change the world, but to help or change that which is close to us, a little part done by many adds up.

I truly hope so. I enjoyed what you wrote.

edit on 20-11-2011 by usernamehere because: spellinglingling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

yes i am.

and i require beer.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Are you one or do you 'think' you are two?
If you know you are one then there is no need to tell yourself anything ever again. It is already known.
The one is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Are you one or do you 'think' you are two?
If you know you are one then there is no need to tell yourself anything ever again. It is already known.
The one is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.

I am 3 but kNot 2 + 1, rather, 1 + 1.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
OP i can relate. I had a psychosis back in 2005 which led me to believe i was the messiah. After investigating what had happened to me i came across something called the messiah complex or messianic complex. It is not something documented in the book of psychological symptoms that the psychological world refers to in order to diagnose patients symptoms however it is something which is known by a few psychologists and sits on the fringes of what is accepted in the world of psychology.

After many years i look back at my experience and understand it on two levels. The first is that something happened to my psychologically, something which even psychologists are not able to quantify in professional terms just yet. The second is that it was also something deeply spiritual.

The experience i had lasted well over a year in total but it peeked in 2005 and i had an intense religious/spiritual experience lasting aprox 2 weeks.
During this time i was convinced that i was the one and that it was my role to save humanity. I had feelings of connectedness and euphoria. To explain the feelings or expeirience to anyone that hasnt had the same would be to take away from the experience itself. The best way of explaining it without diluting the experience would be to mataphorically put it in the context of becoming christ, buddah, krishna, mohammed and even god himself. It is the closest or if not the exact thing someone would feel once they have reached nirvana or enlightenment.

Many would call it an awakening or perhaps awakening the chakras or kundalini that lays dorment in each of us. The problem here is that the rational world around us simply can not accept such a perception in another as anything other than a psychological malfunction hence why my experience was medically diagnosed as psychosis.

Saying this part of me still holds on to the memory of my experience as something beautiful, even so i was not in control of the overwhelming surge in inner energy that was present in me at the time and admitidly i did put myself in harms way, i still believe that my experience was unique and something which many humans will experience in their lifetimes more so in our day and age then at any other time in history.

Reason being the state of the world in which we live. We are all growing to a level of understand and global consciousness is expanding as we better integrate with universally unifying technology such as the internet. The thing is we have never had anything like the internet before. It is truely a reflection of the global consciousness. It is all our collective thoughts, ideas and opinions. Yes it may not be an accurate one or even a perverse one at that, given that there are no barriers or consequence to what we write on the net but none the less it involves us all. As we grow accoustemed to the interconectedness of the internet our consciousness begins to shape itself to this global ideology and thus allowing us to experience in our own personal lives a totality of understanding.

Couple this with the information we absorb about grandious ideas such as global elites, ufos, aliens, rapture, mayan prophecies, advances in technology, natural disasters, fall of the economy, revolutions and such like things it is easy for our more gentle nature like compassion, empathy, love and so on to surface and thus we experience such amazing changes metaphysically.

It is our body's, mind's and souls way of growing, evolving and adapting to its new reality.

Many of us have already experienced awakenings in differing levels of intensity and many of will continue to do so. In my honest opinion it is something which has not fully been identified and discussed out in the open as it is still something relatively new to the human experience but as more of us awaken it will become a phenomenon talked about by the whole world, of this i have little doubt.

So as you may be feeling in the minority now, soon you will feel part of the majority. Just feel blessed that you are experiencing it before many other people and this simply shows your sensitivity regarding earthly changes and the fact that you are aligning yourself to these new energies before many others..

These experiences can be refered to as episodes of psychosis or as i prefer to call them.... blessings.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We are ALL the One divided by none. Finding your way to the unity is your mission. Some are futher along in their mission than others and therefore reach a point were they are tasked with helping others along. It is a hard task because it requires stripping down the previous ideas and ideals that have been programmed since birth within the one first, and then others. It requires introspection and a certain amount of solitude of the one. There is no glory in being the one. No special accolades or acknowledgements as that would detract from the one's progression towards the mission of unity. The welfare of the ALL is all that matters as we are ALL one!

I like your dream, I think it has much insight.
edit on 20-11-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join