It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Governments Allow Evil Aliens To Capture Millions Of People In Exchange For Secret Technology

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by blocula

In 2001 840,000 americans were reported missing and they are not reported as deaths,thats around 1 in 300..

But you said 10,000,000 were reported missing!

You also neglected to say that around 95% of those people turned up safe and well

This is a ridiculous thread!, you are making up numbers (or not understanding your own sources).........and claim that aliens are responsible.......madness!

It's what is known as a self-debunking thread!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
I don't know if its aliens, it was interesting seeing the info on the brainwashing program but I still remain sceptical if it's real or not.

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
this is what i want to say, but in a picture

edit on 20-11-2011 by ImNotHuman because: (no reason given)

Can somebody decipher this image? I can't really understand what its trying to imply? Information, rogue men, money, aliens, danger, death, temperature, "protection", missiles, time, flight, backstabbing, Earth? Those are the words I can extract from the image but I don't really understand what that all means.
edit on 20/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

when i first saw it i looked at it for maybe an hour. someone told me its supposed to tell whats going on in the world now and what will happen later. and btw thats a missle? i thought it was a spaceship/rocket or something...

and the recyle sign is a triangle
so im guessing its like deal or some thing, the circle with the "i" in it stands for information. so the aliens are trading the guys in the black hat information for for babies?

edit: i didnt notice that clock said "9" til now
and that looks like 11 or two towers...
i posted this image not even comphrehending some of the things going on in it

edit on 21-11-2011 by ImNotHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Look, i see you Blocula is unable to even attempt an answer at my post earlier. I am not trying to be clever, but this thread defies logic, We have had this grweat thing for a few years now, it is called "THE INTERNET" if this amount of children were going missing day in day out year in year out, parents would be setting up websites in the 1000's every week, and we would all be aware that this stuff was going on.

Now i have been down some rabbit holes that really are quite deep and not very nice myself, but have followed those to some kind of logical conclusion, to refute or to accept. I do not blindly follow, that path is for fools. What i am trying to say is that, i like the majority of people would not find this too disturbing too deal with, but the basis of the facts you are presenting are misleading, you have not looked deeply enough into the answers already provided within some of your sources, i.e most turn up!.

If 1 of my children went missing, i know for a fact that nothing in this world would shut me up in trying to find them apart from somoeone killing me, and as much as you throw these fear mongering claims about, I find it impossible to believe that ANY parent would just sit back and forget about any child!.

Also, we would notice a pattern. We would see all these people missing and never returning, there would be support groups blah blah blah everywhere and media would not be able to cover this up at all, nor would they want too, Perhaps if we just stick to the problems that we face now instead of trying to create new one's for us to deal with, perhaps that will allow us to change our world into something good for everyone of us alive, rather than the select few.

I have spent enough time on this, use some logic, clearly it does not hold together, please come back to reality for your own sake.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
this is what i want to say, but in a picture

edit on 20-11-2011 by ImNotHuman because: (no reason given)

Anyone else care to give it a try?

edit on 21-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: typo

we pretty much came to the same conclusions.

first

Moving down we have conversation bubbles then a megaphone then an ear near a questionable media This might represent people questioning and speaking out about 9/11 and a listener stuck in between the voice of the people and the main stream media

i think this was spot on, at first i thought it was. ppl started questioning what the MSM was saying had happened, (or what the official story was) then ppl started talking and came to their own conclusions and started speaking out, then ppl started listening (the ear)

Now in the center we have the elite bankers at the top of a pyramid scheme who have the key and the all seeing eye (not sure what the next symbol is) perhaps computer hard drives then we have the Government and law enforcement who have a lock down on the people. This might represent our current political system

i increased the image it looks like tires, barrel or a crate, so it could be food or oil, or uranium? (do they put uranium in barrels? idk just a guess)

From there I will move to the spider web Which might represent a trap

when i saw this i knew exactly what it ment, like when a spider watches over its web. the government recently wanted to pass some bill to watch over the internet... you guys probably know about this, it was like friday or thursday, heres a website about it with more info americancensorship.org...

Moving to the bottom right now we see a religious cross 666 and pyramids This might represent our current religious system

i know this one but i would rather not say...atleast right now

Moving up we see a man speaking about war leading to sadness This might represent some current events and revolution

i got something different out of this.

i think its ppl speaking out and being killed or hurt for doing it, kinda like how ppl are protesting and law enforcements reacting violently.

Next moving up we see Global warming leading to spaceships leading to the Aliens and death. This might represent a possible future of mankind

this was tricky. at first i thought it was global warming until i remembered some videos i watched and about how global warming is a lie! (no that it isnt happening but that it would happen if we were here or not ie the world goes from cold to hot, cold to hot) so a friend told me it could be that its jus saying things are heating up as in the world is reaching its boiling point with all thats going on. so something happens, nuclear war? or to many wars in general!(WW3?) or something else. then yes you have the space ship ( or a missle someone said) which leads to the aliens getting angry at us (what ive come up with) for not using the information they gave us right and deciding to kill the ppl who were trying to escape the mess they left behind ( TPTB trying to escape to another planet possibly)

but it also could be a missle that we fired at the aliens for threatening us with and invasion or possibly threatening to expose TPTB to change there ways to help mankind and not there pockets$$$

The last symbols in top center are tricky could be UFO's, black holes, dimensional shift... not sure maybe the unknown different variables or many possible out comes

idk this one either but ill give it a guess. it could be ufo's (mother ships) and smaller craft protecting it. they could be good guys or bad, dont really know. if they are good then it could be maybe them coming to transport us to somewhere else maybe? or if bad coming with an army to destroy us....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How are you sure that these people are being abducted by evil aliens, maybe they are being offered better lifestyles off world by benevolent aliens worried by our over population of this planet. There are a finite amount of resources on this planet, which we are steadily using up that cannot be replaced, I for one would look forward to being taken off planet just to get away from stupid humans who are more worried by whats going on with X-Factor than they are with more pressing matters. I'm glad that humans are disappearing the more the better we are a stupid race and dont deserve this planet.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donald Menzel
reply to post by blocula

How are you sure that these people are being abducted by evil aliens, maybe they are being offered better lifestyles off world by benevolent aliens worried by our over population of this planet. There are a finite amount of resources on this planet, which we are steadily using up that cannot be replaced, I for one would look forward to being taken off planet just to get away from stupid humans who are more worried by whats going on with X-Factor than they are with more pressing matters. I'm glad that humans are disappearing the more the better we are a stupid race and dont deserve this planet.

amen to that.

they dont have to see the fall of mankind. lets just hope they get to come back to see earth in its full glory when humans are gone, and hopefully learn some new things from the ets aswell

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

So, it is time to thin the herd so to speak. Lots of planets being mined and they all need slaves to do it. We are a huge cash crop.

"Dollars for Gold" = Engineer economic hardships then scoop up all the gold. We're such good little slaves.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You need to wake up and stop believing this fantasy. There are no reptilians. You are believing in new age garbage. mystery babylon nonsense. You play right into their hands. Or you are one of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well after having read your opening post, all I will say is that this is a whole lot of nonsense about a whole lot of nothing. There are no aliens kidnapping anyone, this is all the handiwork of "US govt" disinfo agents. And the "US mind control" is behind it.

Remember all alien abduction experiences can be created through mind control. No aliens are ruling over us nor are we under any kind of threat from "them"

edit on 11/21/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Donald Menzel

There is no over population problem, there have been huge advances in how we grow food etc, The world is run to an agenda for the few, not the many, this is what must change, we are capable of feeding and looking after everyone.

We dont because that does not fit the agenda, that is all. Tptb want you to believe there is not enough for everyone, and with the present state of play where money is involved, it will always be the same, we could have everything we have still if we did away with money completely and all worked for the benefit of each other, but clearly that will never happen.

You just fall into the trap, there is enough, how do you explain from biblical times the beggers etc that did not get enough? you dont, there was enough food and resources then, but beggers had no money to pay for it. Same old * * * * different millenium, that is all. Wake up

What does money do really? it allows us to buy more crap than someone else therfore fulfilling an illusion that we are better off than someone else, sorry it is all bull. We need to start working together as a species for the betterment of it, kick these old systems out of the window and try something new, give the elites an island somewhere where they can all argue and fight each other, cut them off from the rest of us, the world would be a much better place, and the majority of us would just get on with each other, it is not natural for us all to be at each others throats all the time, can no one see that?

Will it happen, no, there are always people ready to take over or be in charge, what utter utter bs. i.m.o of course.

edit on 21-11-2011 by brommas because: added more

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
That's almost a dumb question, when a good percentage of people would sell their grandmother for a few bucks.

Why wouldn't Governments give up people they couldn't careless about to gain something they so desire have it be technology or power or both, since they are the same.

So the answer is YES in a heartbeat.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

Star for you. Welcome to ATS & congratulations for making your first post! Posting can be a brave undertaking here, but on the home page of the site you will notice there is a new thread by the owners concerning etiquette & protocol for members on all of the threads in the UFO forums. It's very important to read it, so make a post there as well & be sure to tell them what you think.

Rule # 1: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. If immature fools are entertaining themselves by trying to create a scene online, don't be intimidated. Don't get dragged into their drama. Ignore them & move on to the people who post about what interests you.

Rule #2: Enjoy yourself. Have fun & don't take the hatemongers too seriously. Truly, they're pathetic. They need to turn off the computer & get a life!

Blocula's thread is extremely popular- for both the debunkers & the believers. It's best to take what you want out of it & ignore the posts that disturb you. Have fun with it but tell him & the rest of us what you think is happening to all of the missing people. Lots of us want to know, & we won't flame you!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that this is the most "hushed up" and "too horible to face" truth in this fallen world...

Millions of people go missing every year and the vast majority are never seen again and it is never in the news...

Here are some sad and shocking facts about the average numbers of missing people each year...

France....39,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Germany...50,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Brazil...40,000...Missing and never seen again...every year...

Australia...1 every 18 minutes...30,000...Missing and never seen again...every year

England...88...Reported missing every day...

Over 2,000 people go missing in the United States every day...

Over 800,000 people go missing in the United States every year...

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen,heard from or found again...

And not all missing people are reported,so the actual numbers are even higher and even more sickening...

Literally millions of people every year the world over are here today,gone tomorrow and never seen again and i believe that the governments of the world are working hand in hand with evil aliens and are allowing this to happen.Orchestrating the exchange of millions of humans for evil alien technology.Governments that just look the other way and who purposefully down play the crisis level severity of their sinister plan and supress it from the mainstream media...

And every so often,a high profile missing persons case will be allowed into the mainstream media and highlighted on the evening news,so everyone thinks something is being done about it...

"As long as its not happening to me or anyone i love,who cares"

Is that our turn a blind eye on reality additudes?

How can we keep denying this horrible evil that is happening all around us?

People should be screaming and marching in the streets about this...But all we do is keep buying new tv's and new cars and new electronic toys and live in denial everystep of the way...

Just where are these millions of people being taken to and whats being done to them when they get there? I shudder to even think about it...

Imagine being one of the missing people,who realizes that most people will never even believe what has happened to them,even while its happening...
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Are you really, really sure these numbers are correct and nothing but the truth? Where did you get these numbers from anyway. Maybe somebody ask you before but I just couldn't read all the 23 pages of this thread.

Because if these numbers are real something really scary is going on and I assume these are not the numbers caused by people who watch too much Dexter.

edit on 21/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

You are so right. Have you seen the pictures of the human mutilations on this site:

www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php ?

I warn anyone that goes to have a look that the photos of the remains of the man on this site are every bit as grisly as Cusanus has described. Not at all for the faint of heart.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that our government sold us out a long time ago.
That is the REAL reason they will not reveal the presence of ETs. This dirty little secret
is sure to come out right along with the rest of it. Just think what would happen to the PTB
if people found out they were sold for technology....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Of course most people "want to believe" that these missing millions the world over just ran away,took off with a lover,took a permanent vacation,had an accident ect,ect,ect...but thats not what is really going on...little children dont do those things,but little children have something very important to...the Reptilians

i wonder what planet they are taken to? or are they spread around the galaxy? Shared between various alien worlds?
edit on 20-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

WHAT??? You are suggesting that Reptilians (which don't exist) are kidnapping kids? For what purpose?? Enlighten me here. Do you think that its possible they are being kidnapped for sex slavery or for pedos?? People go to great lengths to do this. Plus, some children are taken from their parents through CPS, and are abused and murdered each year, under the care of the government. there is so many possibilities, and you come up with Reptilians. Until I actually see one they don't exist!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i remember some astronaut or someone talking that 16men went with aliens but no info of them since that.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The OP and Blocula are clearly suffering some form of delirium. Even when presented with facts, they keep ignoring it and spreading this nonsense without ANY proof OR evidence.. I mean 10,000,000 every year in the states?... I call for mods to close this thread as it is complete madness and is comparble to a religious zealot screaming about the end of the world.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A lot of what is said here is true, just (IMO) taken slightly out of context. I encourage anyone interested in this to watch "answers from an alien from andromeda" on Atlanticobr Youtube channel. www.youtube.com... I have no affiliation with this channel, I just found it linked in another post recently and started watching the videos. Very interesting information, touching on everything from ancient times to current events.

Make of it what you will, just thought people would appreciate the information and perspective presented by this supposed communication with one of many races observing our planet. From what I gather the "greys", commonly believed to be carrying out the abductions, are genetics specialists working for the reptilians whom our government have made agreements with.

After about 2 years researching into the behind-the-scenes activities here on earth, I have garnered much information and many beliefs/perspectives as to what is really happening...this video series has kind of been like a pair of glasses, bringing most of my research from other sources into focus. (plus, for once we have a source of info that isn't instilling fear and negative emotions)

If anyone has other information about this source please enlighten us...from what I have watched (first 30 videos) there doesn't appear to be any agenda behind the youtube channel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The wildly inflated numbers that started this thread have been put to rest, so the conversation veers off in a totally new direction. I wish ATS would put threads like this in the back recesses of the forum when the lead subject is proven to be false. Instead, like this one, many end up at the top of forum, causing visitors (like me and you) to waste our time.
-cwm
Hows it gone off into a new direction? The headline brings up many issues such as...Back stabbing governments across the world...Evil aliens of all sorts and secret technology and they have all been brought together and inter-connected in one sentence...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join