It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics Help Me Find Something I Lost

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok I'll have a go....

Has it fallen through the drawer (Up over the back of the drawer ,on the inside, in between the casing & drawers)
Sorry, not sure how to word that!!!

Orrr, were you interrupted last time you had it (Knock at the door?) & quickly stuffed it under your mattress/dressing gown pocket/pillow?

Good luck with finding the bastard !

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Look in your glove compartment of your car might be in there..sugarcookie1
second line..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by HomeBrew

That's not very nice. Thread is not a sham, at least on my part. Be careful when you say stuff like that, sometimes someone has just lost a dear loved one and may be a little forgetful. Take that as you will. I'll take what you said as a joke though.

I'm not sure what 'nice' has to do with anything, just putting down what I'm picking up so to speak.

I do not joke about these things, be well.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I thought you threw it in the Hudson River after we did the mugging last night...

Bad joke I know, but hey I'm not a psycho..erm, psychic that is.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Shh. I'm trying to create a false trail here dummy!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I know EXACTLY what youre saying and am going to go check.

No luck but I found a Waterman pen I lost a long time ago so you get +8 internets. That bastard was 1/5th the cost of gun. Thanks! If you were near Seattle I would buy you dinner. If you are, I'll buy you dinner!
edit on 19-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i disagree that no one was in your home.
it wasn't someone who has a key, it was someone who got ahold of that key.
it's outside your home.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well I've still got mine, and just got a hold of my Mom who is the only other person with a duplicate that I know of aside from facility manager). Mom is in foreign country and still has her copy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Seriously didn't think there was an area back there and it drove me NUTS when I lost this pen. I've got a few pricier but this is my favorite. YAY! If you ever come to WA state I will buy you and significant other a fancy dinner! The lady friend will drive to see you and your lady!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I see a fair skinned hand picking up the gun.
Do you have fair skin or an olive/dark skin?

Smooth skin - not workworn hand.
If you have smooth fair skin - you have picked it up and placed it somewhere other than its lockup.
Inside not outside and under something.

The last time I was asked about a missing object it was my friends brother. His brother had a heart attack and unfortunately passed. Weeks later my friend asked me to help him as he could not locate his brothers wallet. All I got was - it's where it should be. As obscure as that was - it turned up. My friend and I discussed it - back pocket/jacket pocket/bedside table all the usual.

Hospital staff had locked it up in the safe. It was where it should have been.
It's not an exact science but should I be close - communicate with me again - will help me to tune in.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In an airing cupboard with folded towels, and maybe also sheets..

Pine shelves I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It is somewhere around your bed. You removed it from the drawer. Check under the mattress or blankets near the wall..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Seriously didn't think there was an area back there and it drove me NUTS when I lost this pen. I've got a few pricier but this is my favorite. YAY! If you ever come to WA state I will buy you and significant other a fancy dinner! The lady friend will drive to see you and your lady!

Ha ha, not the bastard but a nice find all the same!

I'm not psychic but I have lots of experience hunting for lost items....
Kids that can NEVER find anything, "MUMMMM , wheres my *insert lost item here*????????????
A mother with dementia that loses glasses/teeth/purse...several times a day......(arghhhh!)
Add to all that my own crappy memory, it seems I'm always looking for something!
Let me know when it turns up-(Sooo annoying thinking "where the HELL could it be??? ha ha!)

8+ points? Cool!
Thanks for the offer of a freebie dinner,(woulda been nice!!) but I might have to wait till you're in Australia next!

edit on 19-11-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Seems not a theft due to the magazine, ammo and holster remaining. Do you only have the one holster, or a selection for different dress occasions? Check the last jacket/pants/coat/boots that you wore when carrying. I keep coming back to pockets.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
you could try checking the couch... end cushion/back right hand or side almost in the change catcher...I have been there brother, know exactly what losing a close loved one can do,,, good luck let me know if I am remotely close..

edit on 19-11-2011 by willie75 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Answering without reading the previous replies. Sorry if this duplicates their responses.

I saw a shower curtain. It was pointing toward the curtain at an angle, but in midair. Strange. I tried to clear that image and give room for others to emerge, but it came back to the bathroom/shower curtain image, up quite high.

Consider the recently deceased loved one. Would this person have reason to move the gun after their departure? Perhaps they knew something that you didn't. The gun will return when it is safe again. Alter your actions accordingly. You are probably being removed from harm's way by this disappearance.

Consider why you need this gun too. Consider how to change your life so that a gun is unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have this odd feeling that I set the gun down, it fell and I got a phone call or something. I've checked both bathrooms thoroughly though. The loved one is my Father and I lost him a few months ago. We were both gun guys but he was always weird about me carrying a weapon. I have no enemies that I know of, and am relatively lame in all honesty. Carry a gun because I used to work a rather dangerous job, and at that point (years ago) felt it prudent. Habit that stuck, and having one on my hip has saved me 2x since then. Still have the others, this is just boggling my mind. UGH.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I just showed the gun pic to my (clairvoyant) daughter, though she's not "tuned in" to this stuff for a while. She saw it in a garage/car/bike/storage place. I know you said you checked there but maybe check again.

However, if your father took it out of your reach for some period of time for whatever reason, you will not find it. It will return on its own. And that could be why you're getting different responses as to its location. It's still there but it's not "there".

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Just sent a text to the significant other.

'I can't find my Glock. Where in the expletiving expletive I put it?'

'Freezer or in the case you bought it. I love you baby! Monday 7 still new car drive
'

It was in the damn case it came in padlocked. WTF. I still don't remember putting it there. Case on top of fridge, padlocked with luggage lock. I just don't even understand..........

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And now you understand why God made Eve. Prototypes always need improvement.

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join