It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics Help Me Find Something I Lost

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

True story. She has a tendency to make me look bad. Well, I do it on my own but she calls it easily.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Item is not 'under'...but, on top of something...

Akushla

Just realised it's been found...phew...
edit on 20-11-2011 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Oh Thank Goodness!
So glad you found it! (I've been checking back, ha ha!)

I'm sorry to hear of your dad. Its easy to be absent minded when you are grieving.
Hopefully he was getting a bit of a chuckle watching you search.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Oh I guarantee he found that funny. He was very fond of the young lady too. Now, do I tell her she was right, or pretend I found the thing somewhere else... I sense mocking on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Take it like a man. Honesty is always best. She'll know anyway, and even if she doesn't right away, you'll let it slip at some point and then you'll be damned for lying too. Webs of deception should only be woven by psychopaths. Remember that. All others must function with pure honesty.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Damnt I'm tired of taking it like a man. I'd rather fight a grizzly bear than face that pretty girl with face all scrunched up and chortling while poking me in the ribs. 'Who's forgetful now, who's forgetful now!'. The horror. At least I wasn't *gasp* wrong this time. Just forgetful. This episode totally negates all the times I've 'found' her phone while she's holding it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Mention that and then give her a kiss and a tight hug. Humility is a good thing for everyone. It works in both directions (or all) on every occasion.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I'm actually looking forward to the taunting. It's good to laugh at yourself, especially when someone is making fun with no malice. This is a video she sent me recently saying it seemed familiar. Small is scary!

edit on 20-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

lol Yeah, but here's you when you get caught in a lie:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

What did I just see? Nice.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"It was in the damn case it came in padlocked. WTF. I still don't remember putting it there. Case on top of fridge, padlocked with luggage lock. I just don't even understand.......... "

Your a tool , and a towel!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It fell under your bed, or under something close to this box you speak of? Not psychic, just really good at finding things. Detective like. Although my first guess (seriously try what I said though) is that someone who knows you took it either to steal it, or to prevent you from doing something "stupid"... Have you made any comments to anyone about wanting to end it or wanting to be with a person close to you who is dead? (they could conclude that the only way you could be with the person you miss so dearly is to do yourself). Good luck, pal!
edit on 20-11-2011 by 3n19m470 because: nevermind i see you found it. good luck and i bet this wont happen again amytime soon. thanks anyway for showin off your piece. shes nice. wish i were allowed... still need to get my record expunged from my shoplifting mistake maaany years ago... (over $200=felony=FML)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Oh dude I'm not going to tell you how I paid for college. OK I will, I caught shoplifters. Be wary of the guy with a handcuff print on the back pocket of his jeans! Should be easy to get gun rights back.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Nice pistol, I love glocks! I drive myself mad loosing stuff, I swear someone messes with me because my place is very tidy and things seem to get moved all the time! I suggest just looking everywhere you can think of, it doesn't take as long as you would think. It will show up somewhere mate, its just so annoying I know!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well I've still got mine, and just got a hold of my Mom who is the only other person with a duplicate that I know of aside from facility manager). Mom is in foreign country and still has her copy.

if you have not found it yet, i can only assume it is outside your home.
maybe somebody copied your key or picked your lock.
you posted this yesterday, if it was in your house i think this sufficiant time to find a pistol.
maybe not a contact lens, or stone that popped out of a ring,
but a PISTOL?
if this story true, i would definately report it missing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

if you can " loose " your side arm - you deserve to be parted from it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Domo1

if you can " loose " your side arm - you deserve to be parted from it

It was not lost, it was misplaced. Lost would be never found. Misplaced is when you know its there somewhere, you just dont know where.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join