It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: time running out to stop a nuclear Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Israel: time running out to stop a nuclear Iran

www.reuters.com

Iran is less than a year away from being unstoppable in its goal of producing a nuclear weapon, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said in an interview with CNN released on Saturday.

In an advance transcript of an interview to air on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS" program on Sunday, Barak said Israel was focused on the prospect of a nuclear Iran and what "should and could be done about it on time."

"It's true that it won't take three years, probably three quarters before no one can do anything practically about it because the Iranians are gradually, deliberately entering into what I
(visit the link for the full news article)

+69 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just when I thought I would go a whole day without seeing an Israeli propaganda piece on Iran...

Let's see this proof. Until then just shut up about it, please!

The report that they claim as proof has already been scrutinized by the international community and did not convince as many people as they desired.

This part really stood out to me:

"Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, said a report earlier this month by the U.N. nuclear watchdog that Tehran appeared to have worked on designing an atomic bomb and may still be conducting secret research had had a sobering effect on world leaders and was driving urgent, intensive diplomacy."

Appeared to have worked on and may still be conducting?

That's not proof guys.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'd imagine Israel will strike towards the end of January.

all the 2012 doomongers will freak then.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Just when I thought I would go a whole day without seeing an Israeli propaganda piece on Iran...

The psychopaths are relentless.

Maybe they understand the attention span of readers

Like the wise guys say;

Persistence is golden.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I can't predict a date in confidence, but I'm confident that a strike on Iran is inevitable. This non stop propaganda is a clear sign of their true intentions.

How it happens and by who will determine the consequences. It's a total mess over there right now and it's bound to get worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They are very persistent indeed.

I wonder how Barak and Bibi even manage to keep a straight face when they tell their lies.

I sure wouldn't be able to say those things and keep a straight face.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yup. Yet another good point. I'll never forget Colon Powell presenting to the UN and the rest of the world some drawn pictures of what some WMD's would look like if they were inside the trailers of semi-trucks and where some weapons could otherwise be. Then after our years of searching, we found nothing and then they admit, "Well guess we were mistaken." --As Bush Jr. says with a chuckle and others chime in.

THIS ISN'T AN EFFING GAME! It isn't funny. Men, women and children are getting slashed, blown apart, disfigured and disheartened.

They just love death and distruction as long as they are on the safe end of the barrel. Apparently Hitlary was the best person to put as Sec of State, because have you seen the Clinton Body Count? I'll bet you can lay all this that's happening in the mid east at her feet. Or at least the one carrying out the plans.

By the way. Why doesn't any of these criminals at least attempt to explain to us why Iran can't have weapons and everyone else can. Why do so many mainstreamers not even question anything?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If they are so certain Iran is so close to having to having the bomb and that they are the target then why do they hold back? Come on Israel man up you want this war then do it don't keep feeding us this propaganda hoping we will go to war with Iran for you. You would think after all these years of being oppressed by the people of Palestine and Gaza you would be ready for a war. Besides we have our plate full with oppressing our own people now we can't do this and attack Iran also.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How is it that North Korea has nuclear weapons and Iran does not. I believe Iran already has it like North Korea but hasn't disclosed about it like israel. Isn't Iran more advanced than North Korea?
edit on 19-11-2011 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

They do seem to have their mind made up on war no matter the expense. I think it is a game to some of them.

It's pretty obvious they don't use logic in their reasoning when dealing with the public. As you pointed out they can have weapons but Iran is forbid to have them. It's not like Iran is in the habit of starting wars like the American government.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What was that saying about "If you tell a lie enough it will become fact" ??

It's like how they continue to say Israel was attacked in 67 or the Liberty was a bad accident..

They expect that eventually people will give up on correcting them and thus the lie becomes truth..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

By the way. Why doesn't any of these criminals at least attempt to explain to us why Iran can't have weapons and everyone else can. Why do so many mainstreamers not even question anything?

Yes, I've asked this question countless times with no "genuine" answer..

They fall back on the signing of the NPT which is merely a treaty where if you're a good boy you get assistance from other countries..
If you're not good then you don't..
That's about the sum total of the NPT from what I've read..

Then some are saying "Iran's Illegal nuke program" so I asked what&who's "laws" have they broken..
That usually gets the silent treatment with zero answers.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

What was that saying about "If you tell a lie enough it will become fact" ??

Regrettably there are a lot of people who fall for this tactic. If they repeat it enough times people will believe it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iran has as much right to nuclear power and nuclear bombs as America does. So why are we trying to stop them from getting it? Oh right- because America is 'good' and Iran is 'evil'. Let's all just forget that Israel is just as bloodthirsty as Iran is.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Let's all just forget that Israel is just as bloodthirsty as Iran is.

Well I'd disagree with that bit..
There ain't much evidence of Iran being that bloodthirsty..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Government= evil

The Public= idiots

Or maybe I should add sadistic to both?
edit on 19-11-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Very true, but you try telling that to anyone who is pro-Israel!
Hell, I'd be pro-Israel if they weren't such horrible human beings who want to destroy anyone who doesn't follow their regime.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Where do you get the idea that "Israel is just as bloodthirsty as Iran"???

First and foremost, you realize Iran is a theocracy, right? In Iran, women are not allowed on the streets without a man after 6 PM.

Second, if any country is capable of making good on the Islamo-fascist desire to see Israel "vanish from the pages of time", its a nuclear armed Iran.

Until Iran acknowledges Israels right to exist - which they and almost every other Muslim government, barring Uzbekistan, has failed to do, Israel has to do whatever is in within their power to prevent Iran from getting the power they seek by having a nuclear weapon.

Iran also sponsors holocaust denial conferences. Its major politicians routinely call the holocaust a forgery, and essentially assign every evil in the world to Zionism i.e. Jews. Its minister of public relations said Joseph Stalin, and Vladamir Lenin were Jewish - when they are not Jewish. Its a completely anti-Jewish government, opposed, just like the rest of the Muslim world, not to any imaginative crimes leveled against Israel, but the sheer presence of a Jewish state in the midst of the political body of Dar Al Islam.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Please take your religious rhetoric elsewhere. I don't mind you participating in the thread but stay on topic. Don't bring in your Iran hates Jews propaganda that you post in every thread. Turning a healthy debate into an argument about religious values is a classic Zionist tactic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join