It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Tune in, wise up and drop out.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
reply to post by Jepic

Beat me in a week asshole. Iran is a neutral country. Iran has never attacked a neighbor. WE on the other hand have a disgusting history. You want to fight? Fight me. I reject you war mongers. I refute your lies. Moreover I have never ever met anyone from Iran. I, possibly, unlike you love history...I love to read. I know Hollywood is fiction.

Iran hasn't had the means to attack anybody, but it doesn't mean they don't want to, they have been funding, aiding & supporting all sorts of terrorist activity in the region mainly aimed at Israel but also arming the Taliban with weapons,

Oh how they have be busy little bees

All the fun and games begin when they have nukes to threaten the region with tho,

You know what i say... let them have them, leave Iran alone, turn a blind eye and act like nothings wrong, this usally solves everything, then when something terrible happens round up all the idiots that was all for it and imprison them for stupidity

We could even gather them all up and go make them clean up all the glass, I'll put your name on the list shall i
edit on 20-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Should we wait until Iran throws a nuke at someone before responding?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Gawd, I don't really blame you for being a sick killer. I blame your handlers. Still, I appreciate your honesty.
Stay clear of my land.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
We Americans are the ones who use Nukes...not Iran. You kids every think it might be useful to study history?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was taught that a warrior needed to understand their enemy.
I have always tried to do so.
Today I see assassins who are clueless. Sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Iran hasn't had the means to attack anybody, but it doesn't mean they don't want to, they have been funding, aiding & supporting all sorts of terrorist activity in the region mainly aimed at Israel but also arming the Taliban with weapons, Oh how they have be busy little bees

I don't know if they have or have not. I suspect you do not either. Fox News or BBC is obviously not a reliable source.
But...if they HAVE been trying to develop a NUKE, I certainly understand. Hell, I'm a US citizen and I don't trust us, nor Israel or NATO.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
People like you...warmongers worry me more than Iran. Please don't save me, nor protect me. Don't suck up my tax dollars either. If you want to kill someone, then do it...but do it on your dime. Not mine. Or, if you are so consumed with hate and war...come for me. I was raised in that culture. Most were not.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron

Originally posted by Zakka
Let's look at It from simple Military terms for a second....
And as said before.

Iran, cannot, simply cannot retliate against most nations let alone the US, the US will stomp on Iran within a month.

Yeh im sure thats wat a lot of people were saying about Vietnam or Afghanistan, how long did those conflicts go for again in those already 3rd world countries which Iran is definately not?

That's not even taking Into account the number of Iranian Military personal that will surrender as soon as they see US Tanks roll In

I think your confusing Iran with Iraq a bit over here, i mean u cant expect people who have had some of the most powerful empires in history to surrender just like that, this isnt going to be like any other country America has attacked since WW2.

Firstly, it was the terrain in Vietnam that was the major issue, you could put robin hood and a few horsemen in there and you would still never win, the place is so big & so dence, but if you want to score it in kills, yeah i think the US won that fight,

Afghan, is not even a war, it really just a peacekeeping mission, theres no real threat out there other then land mines, it was never classed as a war, only maybe the first few months, thats all it took, then the coalition set up home, wow loads of resistance, to put it into perspective, the UK lost 200-300 troops in 11years MASSIVE WAR!!!

Its not a war, it an operation, the Taliban dare not even get into fire fight because they get hammered every exchange, this is why they just opt for the safe occasional activity of planting a roadside bomb every night, which accounts for 80% of the death toll,

Now lets look at Iran, Conventional Army, Hmm... now a conventional army is exactly the type of force the US/WEST is geared up for & dismantling, it wouldn't even be close to fair, so you can get that idea out you're head... they would be better of dropping there arms and running of into the mountains and hiding,

Its EXACTLY how you say it is, but you're thinking backwards, oh but they was all 3rd word countries, Irans, not!!! oh well that must mean it will be harder for them, no its the other way round, it would be easier for them, much much much easier for them, Afghanistan, Vietnam, none of those was conventional warefare,

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT
Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Yeah and I bet, you are cowardly sitting at home watching it on TV. Iran is anything but a joke, if it was, they would have attacked them already.

Originally posted by jondave
Iran needs to be crushed, so they can not respond.

Really? Why? Please with proof!

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Iran is beating the war drums as much as anyone
and there nuclear actions and this ladies words prove so..

Is it? Any proof for those "nuclear actions", because the IAEA report is a farce, there is NO evidence!

No wonder the world despises and hates the US so much. The stupidity and ignorance is disgusting.

edit on 20-11-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You mean like the mother of all wars that Saddam promised us?

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Gawd, I don't really blame you for being a sick killer. I blame your handlers. Still, I appreciate your honesty.
Stay clear of my land.

Why?

Id love to come to see you on "your" land

Oh wait, that's exactly why you hate you're country isn't it chief, you hate you're country for one reason only, maybe you should leave that hatred at the door before falsely accusing them of things that are NOW & PRESENT!

Stop bringing up the past & get over it, because its clouding your judgement, go dig up some graves and take them into a courtroom or something,

You have no idea what you are on about do you? just america this america that blah blah i hate them because they stole my land rah rah rah, your using that anger & hatred to slander there actions today obviously, its really not hard to see chief

I see alot of natives american doing that on here all the time actually, unfortunately the world was a very different place back then my friend, a world with no rules, no laws, nobody to care or do anything, scary place, empire was built, a survival of the fittest type world, imagine that type of scenario in today's day & ages tho, wow it really would be terrible huh?

In fact most of you who think nobody should police the world kinda ask for it,

Maybe if we all went back to those ways, Iran could nuke Israel and nobody would even care or bat an eyelid, and then in another 300yrs time, native Isrealis will be angry with there Iranian government for massacring there people on there native homeland, so in a way you are encouraging you own pain just wishing it on somebody else this time, and history will have repeated its self because of your inability to forgive & forget and inability to see sense... around & around we go,

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
This is propaganda at it's finest. Iran sits in no position to threaten anyone.
The U.S. military is the strongest in the world. Iran would be foolish to provoke
us.

Considering how they blew themselves up last week, tampering around with an ICBM
I don't think the West is too worried.

Pax

Probably a good thing that the US has never had any mishaps, makes your statement even stronger.

Although I feel your allies tend not to call in US air strikes as they where sick of being hit by the US in what is now called freindly fire, years ago it was called stupidity.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
You mean like the mother of all wars that Saddam promised us?

*yawn*

There is no way you can compare Iraq and Iran, not even the Zionists or the US government are doing that.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

We Americans are the ones who use Nukes...not Iran. You kids every think it might be useful to study history?

Yeah so maybe you should practise what you preach chief?

Remind me again why the US used the bomb again please?

Please remind me why your country used "THE BOMB"

And being the only country to have used one in anger so to speak,, i think they have every right to make sure nobody else has to/does, IE Iran, or any other rouge state who make threats, people who are not mentally stable should never be given a gun, so why give them a nuke?... even stricter rules must apply to such destructive weapons such as a nuclear bomb, there not toys and its makes perfect sense not to just allow anyone with the means money & power to develop such a weapon, there must be order, and there must be rules, otherwise we are headed towards armageddon,

The cold war was bad enough, when two super powers pointed nuclear weapons at each other for years, both of which could have destroyed the world a thousands times over, now you want the world to pay no attention to each others problems and just allow anybody to develop nuclear weapons with out anybody interfering? yes that makes PERFECT SENSE!

Why would any dysfunctional American think they have any right to try to influence Iran?

Isn't it obvious ?

edit on 20-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Then why haven't they won this joke ?

I think that they should get you as their new councilor.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Won this joke? You can't win a joke. But you can win a war against an inferior country. Its all about picking the best time to put the U.S. in the brightest light. We win. No matter what angle you look at it from.
edit on 20-11-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The sad thing is these crazy hardcore fanatcal branch in Iran honestly think they could win agaisnt the U.S. and Israel and NATO.I mean it is sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Israel are the ones who feel threatened and they are never gonna put up with another holocaust towards the jewsish people.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

7TH POINT

Just like Iraq and Afghanistan eh?

Iran is much stronger than those countries.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

LMAO What are you on about? Yes i did support the intervention of NATO forces in the Libyan civil war, we helped the people of Libya, id also support China or Russia bombing the US, if the US Government started shooting the (occupy wall street movement) protesters, SAME THING BUDDY, So you telling me you're supporting the US government shooting innocent civillian and promising genocide are you? Get out of that one you silly little sausage I think Gaddaffi killed far more then we did, because he was aiming for them, we simply struck every bit of hardware he was using to kill his people, what wrong with that?

I hate to say this this...but you are an idiot. Some say six weeks, six months would probably be more accurate. We did not win Vietnam like we did not win Afghanistan because war is a great way to transfer money from the middle class to the rich. Hell, they almost beg you to do it. And willingly die. Medals are cheap and speeches cheaper.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join