It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing video! It's Time To - End this War..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Thank you for sharing this video!!!! Very moving and so much truth in a short amount of time.....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I must admit its a great video, and it did get to me, i thought to my self wow we have some really caring & loving people here in this country/west

But then i thought would that really solve anything at all? would the problem go away?

Maybe?

So i set about to see if anybody from the Taliban Al-Qaeda & Iran was making one also, get a different perspective so to speak, maybe if they was calling for it to, then all will be well, and peace can begin

So i had a look to see if the Taliban or Al-Qaeda had made an "end this was song" showing that they was human after all, i couldn't find one anywhere, which puzzled me, why?

So then i though, well maybe someone from Iran had made a "lets stop the funding & arming of attacks on men women & children in Israel" music video, and i couldn't find one of them either? this puzzled me, why? don't they have a heart? do they support it? surely not, they're human they must think its wrong?

My conclusion was, that it maybe due to the freedom of speech issues in those countries due to the mentally unstable religious ruling party, those people are some how being silenced in there wishes or thoughts towards fellow human beings what ever faith religion or colour they maybe, so i highlighted this as the problem, and concluded ending this war would be an insult to those already lost and a step backwards,

Of course i'm not talking about Iraq or Afghanistan, because as we all know they have already ended, and they're not wars, not any more, the war is against extremist Islam, and is a war of self defence, yup its going to take a few more hippy songs before i can join the movement,, i'll save my excitement and celebrations for when we see a music video from Iran to end this funding of terrorism with backing vocals from the Taliban/Al-Qaeda

until then what a total disrespect to our boys & girl who have fallen

BritWarrior, I really don't believe you will find anything peaceful or constructive from the Taliban nor Al Qaeda mainly because they both were invented and implemented by the CIA. They have to justify their work.
Iran, I'm not sure. I know Israel has murdered, recently, several of Iran's Doctors and Physicists due to their work on Iran's atomic projects. Israel along with the CIA also introduced the stuxnet worm into Iran's centrifuges and other refining equipment for nefarious purposes. As long as the media is completely controlled, we may never know the truth. Maybe as long as Iran and Israel are rivals, nothing much will happen in the middle East. I shudder to think what WOULD happen to the middle East if the two were allies.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Gave you the first flag I've given out in years.

Great job. Nice work on the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
Gave you the first flag I've given out in years.

Great job. Nice work on the video.

Haha that is good to know! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
As much as id like all the wars to stop, logically they cant, not when the jews still want to kill every muslim and every muslim wants to kill every jew. And last i checked theres 1.2 Billion muslims in the world, and Israel has too many of the wrong allies.

I am Canadian and i always thaught that being in the middle east was stupid and a waiste of time and money, but who really knows, maybe they actually new the middle east was about to blow its self up anyday and this was a last ditch effort to make allies or break opposition.

Sorry to say, but short of a bomb that destroys all of humanity, the wars will never end... its in our nature to kill, we are predators, forced to live together, and forced apart by religion and race.

During my deployments I have worked with practicing Jews and Muslims, and they got along just fine.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae

I really love the video! I was in Afghanistan twice, and it all feels like a waste. Nothing changes, and good people on both sides of the conflict have been hurt or killed for ultimately no reason. I am proud of my service, and wouldn't trade the experience for the world; however, my time overseas did nothing to improve the lives of anyone except for the trillion dollar defense industry, and the politicians who help get them contracts.

It is nice to hear from someone with real experience! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting,

Time to fire up a little MW3

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Very good video. The first step to end the war. is stop joining the military. Those in stop going. The idea of H@ll no we won't go needs to be revived. Stop waiting for everyone else to take the first step.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Very good video. The first step to end the war. is stop joining the military. Those in stop going. The idea of H@ll no we won't go needs to be revived. Stop waiting for everyone else to take the first step.

Human nature being what it is means there will always be a need for the military. Instead of not enlisting, I think people should be focused on electing the right leaders so that we don't go to war for frivolous reasons (such as get rid of non-existent WMDs!)

Personally I would love a law that required if we go to war then every politician and defense contractor CEO to send one of their kids overseas as a member of the military. I imagine that the pontificating would drop sharply, and leaders would try actual diplomacy for a change. I've wondered whether the Iraq war would have happened if Dick Cheney or George Bush had to send their daughters to Iraq.
edit on 24/11/11 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by Equidae

I really love the video! I was in Afghanistan twice, and it all feels like a waste. Nothing changes, and good people on both sides of the conflict have been hurt or killed for ultimately no reason. I am proud of my service, and wouldn't trade the experience for the world; however, my time overseas did nothing to improve the lives of anyone except for the trillion dollar defense industry, and the politicians who help get them contracts.

It is nice to hear from someone with real experience! Thanks!

Np. I like to give kudos to those who realize that buying a made in China yellow ribbon car magnet isn't supporting your troops and doesn't do squat for veterans.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join