It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing video! It's Time To - End this War..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If we want to get the message across to our elected officials and the world that the U.S. no longer wants to be involved in wars, occupations and disputes that are none of our business, vote for Ron Paul!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This man does speak truth...but if you think one man is the answer to this entrenched perversion, you are delusional.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
John Lennon was a man 100 years before his time.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Every effort, every word or song has power. They have been using it against us for a very long time!
Now it is our turn. Don't despise small beginnings. Let our focus be to speak and sing the truth that it
will drown out their lies. I am so tired of war and what it has done to this world and of the greed and cruelty
that continue to destroy our children and grand children's futures.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
If we want to get the message across to our elected officials and the world that the U.S. no longer wants to be involved in wars, occupations and disputes that are none of our business, vote for Ron Paul!

Yes Ron Paul is the first step in this!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sadly...no one understands nor chooses to address the fact that once again our troops were WASTED. Your kids DID NOT HAVE TO DIE. It's a business and we are the cattle.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good call. Tradgedyandhope is a favourite channel.
Lots of truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Good call. Tradgedyandhope is a favourite channel.
Lots of truth.

I agree! That is why I post a lot of his videos!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Those Iraqi children at the end just about broke my heart. So much pain and evil all around them yet they can still smile. The Lord bless them. Meanwhile in America, some chump at a restaurant has their tri-tip too well done and their night is ruined...
So sad
edit on 11/20/2011 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by easy530
Those Iraqi children at the end just about broke my heart. So much pain and evil all around them yet they can still smile. The Lord bless them. Meanwhile in America, some chump at a restaurant has their tri-tip too well done and their night is ruined...
So sad
edit on 11/20/2011 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

I agree it is so amazing what some people can do in the face of adversity while others who have it all complain about the most mundane things, while others are suffering in other countries.. Very sad..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Well dont patriot.

Yes, lets stop these wars. Please spread the word:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

The book "Horse Soldiers" was an interesting read. This Afghanistan nonsense was completely unnecessary. The Taliban was demoralized and on the run after two weeks of Airstrikes and Cavalry charges in a joint US Army, Special Forces-Afghanistan Operation. Wildly successful, the Taliban would have been DEFEATED and Afghanistan would have had a free Secular Government in another week...maybe two.
But...Rumsfeld cancelled the Operation and brought the 40 or so US troops home. Our troops were not pleased to say the least. Rummy didn't want a quick end to the Taliban. War is profitable. The Taliban was allowed to keep a foothold in Afghanistan and regroup and resupply. Time for you Afghan Vets to go looking Rummy up with some good quality hemp line. I'll gladly tie the noose for you.

" Afghanistan would have had a free Secular Government in another week...maybe two"?? Is this the same Afghanistan that has less paved roads than some state parks? The same Afghanistan where 'govt' consists of tribal chiefs once you're outside the 'cities'?

Afghanistan needs a whole lot more than 40 or so US troops to make it governable. It needs an infrastructure, to begin with.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I must admit its a great video, and it did get to me, i thought to my self wow we have some really caring & loving people here in this country/west

But then i thought would that really solve anything at all? would the problem go away?

Maybe?

So i set about to see if anybody from the Taliban Al-Qaeda & Iran was making one also, get a different perspective so to speak, maybe if they was calling for it to, then all will be well, and peace can begin

So i had a look to see if the Taliban or Al-Qaeda had made an "end this was song" showing that they was human after all, i couldn't find one anywhere, which puzzled me, why?

So then i though, well maybe someone from Iran had made a "lets stop the funding & arming of attacks on men women & children in Israel" music video, and i couldn't find one of them either? this puzzled me, why? don't they have a heart? do they support it? surely not, they're human they must think its wrong?

My conclusion was, that it maybe due to the freedom of speech issues in those countries due to the mentally unstable religious ruling party, those people are some how being silenced in there wishes or thoughts towards fellow human beings what ever faith religion or colour they maybe, so i highlighted this as the problem, and concluded ending this war would be an insult to those already lost and a step backwards,

Of course i'm not talking about Iraq or Afghanistan, because as we all know they have already ended, and they're not wars, not any more, the war is against extremist Islam, and is a war of self defence, yup its going to take a few more hippy songs before i can join the movement,, i'll save my excitement and celebrations for when we see a music video from Iran to end this funding of terrorism with backing vocals from the Taliban/Al-Qaeda

until then what a total disrespect to our boys & girl who have fallen

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Watched the video before even reading further and starred and flagged. Wonderful work on the OP's part. Keep hope alive.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
The book "Horse Soldiers" was an interesting read. This Afghanistan nonsense was completely unnecessary. The Taliban was demoralized and on the run after two weeks of Airstrikes and Cavalry charges in a joint US Army, Special Forces-Afghanistan Operation. Wildly successful, the Taliban would have been DEFEATED and Afghanistan would have had a free Secular Government in another week...maybe two.
But...Rumsfeld cancelled the Operation and brought the 40 or so US troops home. Our troops were not pleased to say the least. Rummy didn't want a quick end to the Taliban. War is profitable. The Taliban was allowed to keep a foothold in Afghanistan and regroup and resupply. Time for you Afghan Vets to go looking Rummy up with some good quality hemp line. I'll gladly tie the noose for you.

When Bush was on the aircraft carrier that had accomplished its mission, it wasn't those who thought "War is profitable." that ridiculed him. That would have been the perfect time for the for the ridiculers to say "good job, bring them all home", but instead they chose to try and make political gain out of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Very good, very true, very sad. I always reply to these sort of post with "never going to happen ,we are a predator species" but who knows,with enough people a change might form..........................one can only hope.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As much as id like all the wars to stop, logically they cant, not when the jews still want to kill every muslim and every muslim wants to kill every jew. And last i checked theres 1.2 Billion muslims in the world, and Israel has too many of the wrong allies.

I am Canadian and i always thaught that being in the middle east was stupid and a waiste of time and money, but who really knows, maybe they actually new the middle east was about to blow its self up anyday and this was a last ditch effort to make allies or break opposition.

Sorry to say, but short of a bomb that destroys all of humanity, the wars will never end... its in our nature to kill, we are predators, forced to live together, and forced apart by religion and race.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Intriguing video my friend. I wholeheartedly agree, it is time to end these wars. The suffering and pain it brings to the people of the world is terrible. I think people are slowing awakening to the trouble our world is in. The path the U.S. is on is the war path. We need to elect a president who will commit to bringing our troops home and who will follow through with it. Sadly, the condition of our world is a perpetual war. Too much greed, corruption and evil. How can we force people to stop their hate. We have free will, too many choice poorly. Thank you for sharing, I was moved by the video as well! All we can do is touch our individual spheres of influence with good, love and hope and maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I will share your video.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The solution will come because of war, then there will be no more war on earth, And in a billion years there will be another being competing for supremacy here. We will push the button and all the buttons will be pushed. and war will end, no slaves, no elite, no one...........

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

And everyone on the planet is going to have to be old lie mind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join