It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing video! It's Time To - End this War..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is an amazingly beautiful video that sent shivers all over me the song is amazing and the video to support it is just fantastic.. This is worth sharing! It was created youtube user tragedyandhope. I don't want to say much I just want the effect like it had on me..

Here is the description from the video:

Follow Golden State facebook.com... I Am, privileged, to have been given the chance...To make a video for this amazing song.. Please Rate, Comment and Share! This video took a very long time to put together but was worth it! Please share and please check out this amazing band, who allowed me to make a video for their song!
edit on 19-11-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The video gets a visceral reaction on one level. But ending this war is going to take the ending of all sorts of others wars too, especially those fought via economics and in the media and permeate so many minds and continue to divide us and slice us up into controllable pockets of humans, because these are perhaps the most harmful and lead to the wars fought by the military/secret agencies/PMCs.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It is still a beautiful video though!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Come on people Star and flag! Help this video out!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
One flag,,, are you serious come on! lol

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

And they're already talking about Iran. Why? To please their defence contractor puppet masters. After all, Iraq/Afghanistan is coming to an end.

Won't happen until after the election though. Obama (or his opponents) both know an Iran war would be incredibly unpopular right now, he might just as well give up if he gets the US into another mess like Iraq/Afghanistan. Having said that, he will of course please his corporate donors, and if he loses, so will his opponents.

US vs Iran, coming to a cinema near you in 2013

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OK I give up....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I really love the video! I was in Afghanistan twice, and it all feels like a waste. Nothing changes, and good people on both sides of the conflict have been hurt or killed for ultimately no reason. I am proud of my service, and wouldn't trade the experience for the world; however, my time overseas did nothing to improve the lives of anyone except for the trillion dollar defense industry, and the politicians who help get them contracts.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very touching video. Thank you for sharing it.

Starred, flagged, and shared.

This is one of those videos everyone should see.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Loved it but was wondering how do you flag it.I posted it on my facebook so all my friends can view it,my son enjoyed it. But i found out it was way better hearing it with the headset on, actually it brought tears to my eyes so i would flag it but not sure how to.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wazzman
Loved it but was wondering how do you flag it.I posted it on my facebook so all my friends can view it,my son enjoyed it. But i found out it was way better hearing it with the headset on, actually it brought tears to my eyes so i would flag it but not sure how to.

ontop of or bottom left of page it says FLAG click these words and you flagged it, in the OP on upper left corner is the star clickit and you turn a star blue it been starred.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I like it very much, thanks for that. showing it to friends .

Hope this can become true, but we need to act. No excuses, all of us, lets act now.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

k thanks now another question i was wondering how i could put this video on liveleaks cause i believe the more people that can view this then maybe more people will wake up

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Human greed disgusts me on so many levels....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Beautiful video. S+F+shared.
Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Have you ever wondered how the people in Washington live with themselves when they send young, impressionable, good men and women to fight for their political and monetary gain? I'm afraid those people are too far gone to feel anything or have feelings for anything except for greed and lust. For all the very good people who did and did not come back from the middle east, from Viet Nam, from Korea - may the people who sent them there rot in hell for all eternity.

Remember, the very last time war was officialy declared was December 8, 1941.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwilson
Very touching video. Thank you for sharing it.

Starred, flagged, and shared.

This is one of those videos everyone should see.

Yes I agree! Thank you! This deserves to be on the front page as many people as possible need to see this! Power to the people!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The book "Horse Soldiers" was an interesting read. This Afghanistan nonsense was completely unnecessary. The Taliban was demoralized and on the run after two weeks of Airstrikes and Cavalry charges in a joint US Army, Special Forces-Afghanistan Operation. Wildly successful, the Taliban would have been DEFEATED and Afghanistan would have had a free Secular Government in another week...maybe two.
But...Rumsfeld cancelled the Operation and brought the 40 or so US troops home. Our troops were not pleased to say the least. Rummy didn't want a quick end to the Taliban. War is profitable. The Taliban was allowed to keep a foothold in Afghanistan and regroup and resupply. Time for you Afghan Vets to go looking Rummy up with some good quality hemp line. I'll gladly tie the noose for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Have you ever wondered how the people in Washington live with themselves when they send young, impressionable, good men and women to fight for their political and monetary gain? I'm afraid those people are too far gone to feel anything or have feelings for anything except for greed and lust. For all the very good people who did and did not come back from the middle east, from Viet Nam, from Korea - may the people who sent them there rot in hell for all eternity.

Remember, the very last time war was officialy declared was December 8, 1941.

Yes I wonder this also... Many don't care about others or have a human heart.. sad

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
War will never cease because transglobal capitalism can never be satiated. War just morphs from one form into another as the arms coffers fill to the brim. Death, mayhem and destruction in every direction without end...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join