It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: Doctors baffled by 7-year-old who weeps stones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Source

A seven-year-old girl who weeps stones is baffling doctors who are unable to say what is causing the phenomenon.

Tamil Nesan reported that stones had been discharging from Kura Nitya's right eye for the past 15 days. Nitya, from a village near Hyderabad, has been weeping about 12 to 25 stones a day.

Her parents have approached several ophthalmologists who were unable to diagnose what was causing the problem. According to her grandfather Gopal Reddy, the stones began popping out on Oct 26. 'Initially, we thought it was some divine power and prayed to God for this phenomenon to stop,' he said, adding that they were keeping the stones for medical tests, if required.

Nitya said the lower portion of her right eye swelled minutes before the stones painlessly popped out. Ophthalmologist Dr Kalyan Chakaravarthy said Nitya was medically fit and there was no logical reason for the phenomenon.

What?!

This is a weird story and don't think I have heard of this happening before.

I wish it went on and explained a little more as to what size these 'stones' are, I would imagine them to be fairly small to be painless when coming out of the eye.

I would have thought maybe the little girl got some sand in her eye and it is just pushing it out, but, I'm no doctor.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Did a quick search on google and found this:

Thirteen-year-old Savitri Kumari is just like any other teenager. But the only difference between this Hazaribagh girl and others is that when she weeps, stones roll down instead of tears from her eyes. It all started two years back when Savitri, daughter of a mason, first had this experience. Back then, stones would actually come out of her mouth, ears and nose too when she would weep. Needless to say, it was very painful.
Times of India

No answer on this one either although they said they were gonna run some tests on her in Dehli. Wonder what the results were. Is there a picture of these stones? I'd like to see one.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I cried a stone from my penis once... it hurt

I do not believe this story...

To bad she isn't crying diamonds!

Oh and pics/video or it didn't happen even then it probably didn't happen lol
edit on 17-11-2011 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Stones or some type of calcification? I have a tendency to not believe anything that comes out of India though... it's either greatly exaggerated or outright lies most of the time. Poverty driven behaviour.

IRM

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'll have to mention this to my eye doc sometime.. she's pretty sharp.. would probably know immediately what it is..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

Alas,Kidney Stones hurt like Hell!

This child should be on a constant morphine drip,if its actually happening..........
edit on 17-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Any thoughts?

Pred...

India, incredible India

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

ouch man!

I try not to think about the possibility of one day passing a stone.... i feel for you, i really do.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Alas,Kidney Stones hurt like Hell!

This child should be on a constant morphine drip,if its actually happening..........
edit on 17-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

The article said it was painless.

How could that be painless though?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

The article said it was painless.

How could that be painless though?

Exactly....................

Unless the nerves to the eyes are not functioning.......only way.

Still,I would take the drip.........

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
let me tell you something... the tear duct is very small compared to the hole on my penis lol and if stones were coming from my tear ducts even if the ywere pretty small I am fairly sure that I would be in pain from this... becasue the stone that came out of my was smaller then the hole and i def felt it in a BIG way

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If this girl is anything like the 12 year old in this video who cried crystals then I believe its a hoax

Here is a link where they explain how the hoax was done.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Nothing funny about wanting to get the morphine drip, in fact its downright sad and depressing to me. I know this behavior all to well and it disgusts me to the point where I want to throw up. So many people I've known throughout my life who became addicted to pain medicine and they're all either dead or they live there worthless lives stealing and lying in order to get their next fix. Not one of them have ever had a job, they all live off disability and welfare. Most of them being on disability from self inflicted injuries.

So if you're one of these people man I urge you to seek help as soon as you can. Nothing good ever comes from the stupid stuff. Only death or slowly decaying while you ruin the lives of everyone around you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

First,I was on that medication for Kidney Stones. It helped.

If this girl has stones coming out of her eyes,then shes got to be in pain. I dont believe ANYONE with stones coming out of their eyes,isnt going to be in pain.Period.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Didn't mean anything by it if what I said doesn't pertain to you, just the words you used made you sound like the people I used to know who have thrown there lives away over pain medicine.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Sorry, India, you are full of liars and cheats.

Just look at all the cricket matches you have tried to fix.

How does Shiva feel about this?

Or any of your other gods.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

probably an extreme case of conjunctivities.

?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Really? You've been here less than a month and you're already on the pics/vidz or it didn't happen? Strange things happen in India including people weeping stones.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I remember seeing this a few years ago. It was a hoax and the family admitted it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join