It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Style of thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In day to day life, what do you think is the most essential thought method?
Share your thoughts

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A balance of dreaming, and being consciously social, also working your mind with something worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

What are my choices?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

There are many types of thinking, such as intuitive, intellectual, emotional, logical, structured, abstract, and numerous more.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've trained my memory to its peak.

I can remember up to 16 two digit numbers in about 26 seconds, then repeat them without thought.

My style of thinking is to push my mind into doing things its never done before.

You know, besides create reality.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Can I ask how you achieved such a feat? I'd love to have a memory like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I've been doing it for 4 years now.

Everything around me I try to remember no matter what it is.

Even your reply that you posted, I can remember that pretty quickly.

It's not like I've gone around and just tried to do this just for fun. I like "not" writing any of my music,
because I find I express my feelings better when the words are in my head, so thats why I do it.
It takes a lot of practice and repetition. I started out by saying something in my head 36 times in a row.
Then I toned it down and down. Now I only have to think about it for a few seconds.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

There are many types of thinking, such as intuitive, intellectual, emotional, logical, structured, abstract, and numerous more.

I think a combination of all of the above is the best way to go. With me, it really depends on the immediate situation or whomever I happen to be talking to. I guess you could say I have a flexible mind. Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... I never really thought about that. I guess mine would be trying to keep a balance between logical/ imaginative/ambitious/ intuitive/ empathetic I usually look at a task as in "what is the fastest easiest way to complete this task and still do it the best I can", and always the emotional side of me wonders if I will affect anyone else, and what people will think of my decisions. I have a bad habit of letting my emotions affect my thinking, and I always have to curb this
But it's just how I am I guess. I always worry about hurting people's feelings, so I try to do things in a way as to not do this, however, in a serious delimma, I can do what has to be done.

new topics

top topics

join