It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by steveknows

We don't need to scrape that stuff together as we've always got a wallet full of cash.

With Queens heads of course

You got a wallet full of cash,

Have you got a jetski, a boat, a house, a business and live on the coast?

actually more than likely, considering his coordinates

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

We don't need to scrape that stuff together as we've always got a wallet full of cash.

Um yeah I do actually. Do you know numbers? look at my long and lat. And the Queen is on just one note and that's the $5.00 one which we don't usually use as it's so small.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Let's hope it's not to late for serious change " On a world wide scale" My fear is, more troops, and a permanet base. If so you all need to stamp that out before it ignites.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

actually more than likely, considering his coordinates

Yep his obviously not all that bright.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Steve you don't know.
From you first reply, thinking you know it all when in reality you're deluded.
The Queen is the head of state of Austrailia wether you and I like it or not, that's the reality.

I don't know about your coordinates, I live in Costa Brava.

Everyone heard about Costa Brava, who the hell knows about your coordinates?

I think it's you who isn't that bright.

If you had any guts and real love for your country, you would try and have your head on your coin instead a wallet full of Queens heads, no?
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Trust me my Aussie friend, that number will climb higher & higher, you can bet your arse on that.

Seems we're the only ones who can afford to.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"My country is better than yours"

"No, no, ours is SOOOOOOOOO much better"

"Fools! How dare you think that your country is better than mine!!"

"But you lick the Queens bumhole..."

"But you bend over for your President......."

"HA! You don't know what you are talking about! MY COUNTRY RULES!!!!"

"You moron, of course your country rules.....RULES AT FAILING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You fail at life, much like your countrymen do...."

"What would you know about my countrymen? You've never even left your state let alone your country...."

"Right that's it, I'm SUING!!!!!"

"Go ahead, I got my lawyer on speed dial...."

I could go on......but suffice it to say....

edit on 17/11/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
they're all going to Pine Gap, where they will be used as guinea pigs and alien cannon fodder.

that's what I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Laugh now, when that 2,500 ### grows to 25,000 and a permanet base, will you bet it all then? When we bring the enemy to your shore. Will you bet it all then? You may laugh at this, but it's really not funny at all. Your country may have some cash right now..... But if you all get deeper in the mix with USA. (A fool and their money are soon parted) I can hear China changing the Missle Coordinates as I write these words......

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

NOW I've seen everything!

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That's really unhelpful and idiotic.
Do you have an opinion on this subject that could contribute anything?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Steve you don't know.
From you first reply, thinking you know it all when in reality you're deluded.
The Queen is the head of state of Austrailia wether you and I like it or not, that's the reality.

I don't know about your coordinates, I live in Costa Brava.

Everyone heard about Costa Brava, who the hell knows about your coordinates?

I think it's you who isn't that bright.

If you had any guts and real love for your country, you would try and have your head on your coin instead a wallet full of Queens heads, no?
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

look. It's as simple as this. You started it tool and as a result I've been having a shot at you. But if you choose to get serious here it is. Due to Australia being in the commonwealth good ol' Betty love her heart is the head of state but Australia is a self governed indipendant nation and in no way answerable to Englnd. If you're so uneducated that you don't understand that all you need to do is google the commonwealth of nations and read it for yourself. Now if you don't mind I'm about to go and sit in my back yard on this great hot Gold Coast night and think about my money while sipping a VB.
I might even check my my jet ski for tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow. Yes I'm getting paid for it as it's my RDO and a long weekend for me.

edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I wouldn't be one of the people who clicked on THAT you tube link...
are you one of those people?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Voting for Bob Katters The Australian Party this time round.

Plus I really dont know what the OP is going on about. WE are in a Military Allliance with the US. Thank GOD I say. I hope they do make the ties closer to our American brothers and sisters.

And BTW if we didn't have a military alliance with our allies the US of A, did you know that Australia would have to spend 2-3 times our current $27 billion defence spending per year for the same amount of security?

And let me ask you, If the USA wasn't there with us, what do you think China would be doing in Asia? It would definately have attacked/invaded Taiwan by now, and after its generals little speech about wanting to get more "living space" for its colonial needs and pinpointing Canada, USA and Australia as suitable candidates, well, needless to say I think the OP should rebuke the Original Post and then thank god for America and Australia having great relations and being great allies, and furthering and strengthening our already strong ties.

and well, I wouldn't be suprised if the OP is a Commy Lover anyways.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

It's called a Star Wars Missile Defence System ;-P

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

That's really unhelpful and idiotic.
Do you have an opinion on this subject that could contribute anything?

I would, but I can't get past the pissing contest that seems to have taken over the thread, and that most people seem to be willfully participating in.

Idiotic? So people are comparing the size of their countries shlongs and I'M the one who is idiotic? What.....the.....hell?
edit on 17/11/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

They have organic fava beans and (rumour has it) an excellent vintage Chianti.

Bon Appetite!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Laugh now, when that 2,500 ### grows to 25,000 and a permanet base, will you bet it all then? When we bring the enemy to your shore. Will you bet it all then? You may laugh at this, but it's really not funny at all. Your country may have some cash right now..... But if you all get deeper in the mix with USA. (A fool and their money are soon parted) I can hear China changing the Missle Coordinates as I write these words......

Yes a fool and their money are soon parted, How's your economy by the way?

And it's not that we have cash right now. We've always had cash. Yep Australians have always been wealthy and also have national healthcare.How's those super carriers you've got while there's clinics in the U.S with volunteer doctors to help the average person like they've got in 3rd world countries? Those non government funded clinics while you have super carriers floating around?

The only reason you have such a large defence force is that the average American is poor by international standards. Can't be passing on the wealth to the population and funding big war machine at the same time. And now you're trying to get the whole world involved through occupy simply because you're starting to wake up to the fact that you don't have it as good as other countries and never have.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Stop insulting people. You ain't getting to me, were too far away for that.
I was also having a dig at you. Welcome to the club, we might have been good mates.
You might be a self governed country but the Queen is the head of state and if you don't know what that means, then it's you who should maybe try and educate yourself a bit more.

Now if you don't mind I'm about to go and sit in my back yard on this great hot Gold Coast night and think about my money while sipping a VB. I might even check my my jet ski for tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow. Yes I'm getting paid for it as it's my RDO and a long weekend for me.

You could say I'm kinda lucky.

Enjoy your day off while it lasts.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Stop insulting people. You ain't getting to me, were too far away for that.
I was also having a dig at you. Welcome to the club, we might have been good mates.
You might be a self governed country but the Queen is the head of state and if you don't know what that means, then it's you who should maybe try and educate yourself a bit more.

Now if you don't mind I'm about to go and sit in my back yard on this great hot Gold Coast night and think about my money while sipping a VB. I might even check my my jet ski for tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow. Yes I'm getting paid for it as it's my RDO and a long weekend for me.

You could say I'm kinda lucky.

Enjoy your day off while it lasts.

My god you started it. I ask everybody to read back through the post put up by this thing here.

And I do know what head of state means. I explained it to you. You're spinning around on one of those coins there fella.

Go to your soup kitchen, I've got a VB to drink.
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Add

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join