It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
NOW I've seen everything!

Waking up to this blatant creeping into our country and a slow take over of Australia, I feel sick.
I can hardly put a coherent word together, I'm friggin' speechless!

Check out the faces of both our PM and the visiting war monger on the first vid (on link), body language much?!
And he's already starting a verbal slinging match with China!! from OUR shores, he's just squirted his territory in OUR country! WTF?!

Jesus! I hope you people manage to put someone else in who actually has control of it's self. Then clean up your monetary system and the people who own that, we might actually have peace on earth-ish.
Okay it might not solve everything but geez it'd have to come close!

link

The United States will deploy up to 2,500 Marines to Australia as the nations expand their 60-year-old military alliance, President Barack Obama said Wednesday in a move that rankled China. Stressing the rising economic influence of the Asia-Pacific, Obama told reporters in Canberra he was stepping up Washington's commitment to the region, undaunted by China, which he said America did not fear.

This is not his region!

"And we are going to make sure that we are able to fulfil our leadership goal in the Asia-Pacific region."

?!

"It may not be quite appropriate to intensify and expand military alliances and may not be in the interest of countries within this region," China's foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin said.

It is NOT appropriate at all!!

Obama has hardened his tone on China in recent weeks, expressing frustration at Beijing's failure to do more to allow the yuan to reach a fair market level and venting at China's performance on protecting US innovation. "The main message that I've said not only publicly but also privately to the Chinese is that with their rise comes increased responsibility," he said

China is a major trading partner for Australia, where its voracious demand for minerals and energy has helped underpin the national economy's strength.

and the fight over our resources begins...

I feel sick, this will be good for no one here, especially my children, alliances my ass!

Our PM will NOT last the next election, that's MY prediction and hope...

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

There comes a point when all you can do is bend over and dry heave over and over and over and over again until you die. I am technically at that point now. The casual nature by which such things happen is akin to a leach or mosquito casually bleeding you dry.

Opps excuse me I have to dry heave some more..
edit on 16-11-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry Buddy ,but, apparently Obama Fever as stricken Australian govt. in a bad way. I can only imagine what our fearless leader has in store for these US troops deployed in your country.

JUST SAY NO! to Obama. I don't know what else to say about this new move by Nobama.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
After hearing body language expert Allan Pease discuss the beautiful relationship between Ob and Miss G ,i thought the title was about something else.
Anzus alliance stands as it has for 60 odd years.

edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

There comes a point when all you can do is bend over and dry heave over and over and over and over again until you die. I am technically at that point now. The casual nature by which such things happen is akin to a leach or mosquito casually bleeding you dry.

Opps excuse me I have to dry heave some more..
edit on 16-11-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

That's how I feel right now

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I honestly don't know why we need to have troops over there, unless you Aussies really want them. It's not like you are under direct military threat or anything. Too small of a number of troops to really matter in the grand scheme of things. I don't get why???

At the very least, I hope we are moving them from some other country, not deploying even more troops overseas.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
After hearing body language expert Allan Pease discuss the beautiful relationship between Ob and Miss G ,i thought the title was about something else.
Anzus alliance stands as it has for 60 odd years.

Yeah but now it's blatant in your face China! From OUR shores!
This is craziness....

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Who will you elect as an alternative; Tony Abbott? Good luck! Face it, Australia is just as hopeless as us here in America. Who do we have to choose from? Probably Obama or Romney with a few of us dissenters voting third party like many Australians will vote Green. That is irrelevant, just as it will either be Labour or Liberal in power Down Under it will be Democrat or Republican in power here in the States. Your government will sell you out just as ours will sell us out.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

you can take him and keep him
hopefully with a bit of luck the Chinese will take care of him for the both of us.We have had enough of this criminal,and ya know we do like to share with others!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I swear something is wrong with this damn button....I have been pressing it for years so that the world will stop and I can get off.....IT DOESN'T WORK!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Geeza welcombe to our world(UK).
Sickening isnt it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

No we don't need them, but we have resources and Obama doesn't mind getting up China's nose from here, I take it he wants to provide some pressure for China (over what we supply them) to make them conform on their market currency, doesn't he have an issue with this?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What a down trodden attitude I'm sorry for you really, but I can't put up with that and will be telling anyone who
listens, that this is not good health for Australia. The information wont spread too far our media is just as cancerous as yours!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I dont see what the big deal is ,Australia has always been a U.S ally .
They already have troops and bases here and the NT is a strategic area .Nothing has changed ,China will still buy our iron ore and the U.S will carry on doing what they do.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

you can take him and keep him
hopefully with a bit of luck the Chinese will take care of him for the both of us.We have had enough of this criminal,and ya know we do like to share with others!

General Tso's Obama, Sweet and sour Obama,............ObamaSuey?
Are we talking about taking care of him in this way, because I am in favor of this.....Although I have eaten and am not especially hungry I think Nancy Pelosi may be having Chinese for lunch in the next few days.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I agree ... I served with some ADF personelle and thought they were a great group.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Turning on the TV, I saw Obama having a chin wag. "Oh" I thought to myself, he's decided to invade another country this time. Syria, Iran? No, within a few second I discovered he vowed America was here to STAY in Australia?? For strategic Asia-Pacific reasons... hmm... Last I checked we're still part of the Commonwealth. Anyway.

I'm all for being allies with the great US of A, but we are Australians, I say go back to your country leave us be. How would you feel us Aussies setting up shop in USA for strategic Canadian reasons (you know, throw 'nother shrimp on the barbie mate, she'll be right). Just kidding.

Surprisingly Juliar Gillard had the opposite idea appearing to be Obama's lackey.

I truly respect the American people, but what USA has become today is a joke, blame aimed at the USA government and corporations 'running' the joint. Now it's coming to Australia (Austramerica?). 2500 marines is quite a lot don't you say?

Is there a war that's going to be fought on Aussie soil I'm not aware of yet?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Since all this pandering to US interests I am seriously considering leaving OZ.
I left NZ 24years ago, partly coz of the govt.

Ever since Arbib was sprung in the wikileaks cable discussing our policy with the US, and not a word or censure..
The greed of Coal Seam Gas, with no regard to the farmers and future food production, and totally ignoring the problems it is causing some people in the US.
The deadly silence when it comes to GM food and labeling.

These politicians totally suck

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

On behalf of at least some of us here in the U.S., I apologize for this latest imperialist affront to another foreign and sovereign nation. Perhaps the day is soon coming when the People of America will take their country back and put an end to this despicable globalist agenda. One can only hope.
edit on 11/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

I dont see what the big deal is ,Australia has always been a U.S ally .
They already have troops and bases here and the NT is a strategic area .Nothing has changed ,China will still buy our iron ore and the U.S will carry on doing what they do.

I know they've been here for years, but seriously you think this is a good idea that he adds some more? Or okay who cares that he basically tells China in your face? You might slowly own the land, but we'll just walk right on in.
Doesn't the American government set up issues so they can sweep in and become the savior of that poor little country, WE are becoming that poor little country if he gets enough of his fingers in our pies.

The self-declared "Pacific President" told reporters at a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard that when it came to the fast-growing region: "We are here to stay."

link

Don't be so complacent, what they do everywhere else is NOT okay, do you want that here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join