It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Bye Rick Perry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is the best thing I have seen all week. Crazy dumbass Rick perry kills off his own bid for the presidency in less than 1 minute

Now the good people of texas should finish the job and kick his ass out of politics completely, even bush seemed eloquent compared to this moron.
edit on 11/10/2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

"Oops"

How can anybody take this clown seriously?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

yeah I saw this last night when I got home, I've never seen anyone fail so miserably in every single debate.
I mean, Bush was stupid, Perry is just a complete joke. Anyone who would seriously vote for this guy should have their citizenship revoked.

I almost feel bad for him. He's a total embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah the guy is not very intelligent and can't think on his feet or under stress. He may have Alzheimer's or ADD or something.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Why? He seems like a real comedian... Wouldn't be the first time... It seems to me he's perfect for the job...

Seriously, that's hara-kiri the American way!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Actually.. as a public speaker .. he comes off a little better than Herman Cain

Perry isn't the only dull knife in the republican drawer. I'll be nice and leave Palin out of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
At one point in time last night his rambling got so bad I had to cover my ears out of embarrassment. And it wasn't just his D of E flub, the whole night he was grasping at straws...as if his programming went haywire! Hopefully this dude will slink away back to Texas and get out of national politics.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Now you see why he has to run against 3 other candidates to win the Governorship.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is sad, but true.
The illusion of choice, people watch these debates like they mean something.

The candidates could rub their tummies and pat their heads and dribble out the corner of their mouths and the majority of the public will still vote for who the media tell them to vote for.

There may be a few honest ones out there, but as you have all seen from main stream media, they hardly get a mention.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Quick, someone get that man a teleprompter STAT!

On second thought, nevermind; its too late to save this patient...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It cracks me up when I hear Ron Paul laughing in the background at the end. LMAO

Ron Paul was thinking, "Seeeee yaaaaa a-hole!"
edit on 10-11-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm far from being a Perry fan, but I am an adult. Incredibly childish.

Everyone here who has never forgotten what they were going to say in a stressful situation, raise your hand. Now, all of you with your hands raised are liars.

One of our countries biggest problems right now is that the current Administration and Government have used the divide to control agenda so much that citizens have started to act like them. This is of zero importance and its sad just how mean spirited and childish elections have become.

For shame.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It's not childish when he has failed at every debate so far. His ideas are adaptations of Paul's ideas anyway, so he looked to Paul for the "right" answer, LOL!

Plus, this is the core crux of his plan! He's talking about ending the jobs of thousands of people, and he can't remember which people?

Sorry, I've done plenty of public speaking, and I've lost my train of thought, I've fumbled for words, but I've never forgotten the key components and core of my agenda or topic!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Texas sure brings about some BRAINLESS politicians...

Thinking to myself about the brainless fools in politics coming from Texas, I started giving Tx credit due to Ron Paul having brains, but then quickly took that credit back after discovering Paul is originally from Pennsylvania and not Texas.

JEEZ Texas!!
Your politicians are brainless, is this the smartest you got down there? Bums like Bush and Perry and many more?? SIGH.

They NEED education down there. Thats one form of government that they SHOULDNT touch by ANY means whatsoever down in Texas for crying out loud!! How do you stumble on important KEY areas of your agenda like that??? Thats like a quarterback forgetting which team to throw the football to???

Education is YOUR friend Texas!!
DONT elect ANY bum who wants to cut education down there, GOT IT??

edit on 10-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It was not his stumbling for words that caught my attention, I have become flustered speaking into a microphone myself and understand how difficult it can be sometimes. It was the fact that he actually wants to do away with the department of education that made me do a double take
Just imagine the implications for your country in the years to come if he was elected and allowed to carry that plan through...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That is a direct adaptation of Ron Paul's plan. The Dept of Education has been a failure since its inception. It has continually lowered the quality of education, and I can't think of a single success story from it. That part he is on point, but only because he stole someone else's ideas.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh come on, get off yer high horse.....

This guy has consistently gotten worse and worse at public debates to point where he cant remember a major part of his own plan and ends it with.. "oops..."

He's a total buffoon, plain and simple!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Congratulations on your ability to never forget what you are going to say. You are unique among the human race it seems to me.

One of the reasons I never base my voting decisions on what I read here is so many of these threads are like young schoolchildren having an argument and calling each other names.

Like I said, I'm not a Perry supporter, but if we don't start having adult conversations about these elections, we get what we deserve.

I'd rather see discussions where people stump for their candidates and discuss the merits of the person and their idea's. I turn on the TV and it's nothing but divisive crap and childish name calling. I come here, it's the same. What I don't see is good discussions of what matters. I don't care if a person is a talented debater; I care what they stand for and what they will do if elected.

It's getting to me lately and perhaps I'm too harsh, but I don't think I'm wrong. This nonsense of campaigning using character assassination as a primary tool is not helpful to anyone or anything. It's just an expression of hate and a direct result of bad leaders setting bad examples by engaging in it themselves.

Sadly our current President has used this method so effectively it's hurting our country greatly. The last time I remember us being this divided was in the 1960's into the early 1970's. I never thought I'd see us this divided again. Dividing to control is a very powerful, very wrong tool used to control us without us even knowing we are being controlled.

I will say though, at least it's not as bad here as it is on the Daily Koss or Move On, but it's getting there.

When what we need most is to come together and compromise to arrive at sollutions this is a complete wrong direction to go.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Imagine, this was after the primaries, and this was Perry vs. Obama. He makes the same gaffe, and Obama gets a rebuttal, and he says,

"So, Gov. Perry, you intend to unemploy thousands of people, and you believe this department can be privatized, and you believe it is unnecessary, but you can't remember which department it is? Please Gov, thousands of Federal Employees are watching this debate on pins and needles, they want to know if they will have a job come January, can you please give them something? Entire industries are waiting to fill the gap left behind by your closures, but you can't remember which industries those might be?"

It might be a common gaffe, but when facing Big Government Obama, who is a suave debator, this gaffe would be a death sentence for the campaign!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dude, I'm the last guy who would support Perry but this was just a brain-slip. We all get them. We forget people's names, we forget who wrote what song, we forget all kinds of stuff. Even important stuff. Also, he did remember it later and said it. It sucks and it shouldn't give him any points but it doesn't mean he's senile. The just-on-the-tip-of-my-tongue moments are embarrassing but everybody has them.

Just feel fortunate it didn't happen to Ron Paul who people are already doubting in terms of his age. That would of destroyed him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join