It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not the father. ‘Mamas baby Papas Maybe’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You have just found out that the baby you called yours isn’t even your baby, the many diapers you’ve changed, the many kisses you have giving this child, and all the money you have spent was all for nothing.

What would you do?

Will you do the stupid and disgraceful thing and tell you’re cheating wife/girlfriend that you will still take care of her and the baby? On the other hand, will you do the manly thing, bail on both of them, and tell her to go find the baby’s daddy?

Why do woman tell men the child is theirs even if it is not true? What is wrong with woman and there calculations of knowing who seeded them and who didn’t. Us men already understand that woman are the most conniving liars as far as woman and men go, but to tell a man that the baby is yours is more then just lying, its an abomination to a mans pride.

I wonder how many men on the ats have doubts about there child even though every body says it looks like you…but your ‘black and the child is light skinned and looks Chinese’ or your ‘white and the baby looks blurpul’…not black, but blurpal. ‘WTH’

If a woman has more then three sex partners within a month, does a woman not have respect enough to tell her partners when she finds out that she is pregnant that the baby might not be yours, or do they just don’t care enough.

‘WHEN IT COMES TO 5 YEAR OLD CHARLES MANSON, YOU…ARE NOT THE FATHER’

‘BUT I WAS 110% SURE HE WAS THE FATHER ,HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN !

JUST NASTY

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
changed my mind
edit on 9-11-2011 by jickler because: changed my mind

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Very entertaining! HaHa.
Every time I was pregnant, I knew who the father was because the smell of his breath, and only his, would send me to worship the porcelian god!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

If a woman has more then three sex partners within a month, does a woman not have respect enough to tell her partners when she finds out that she is pregnant that the baby might not be yours, or do they just don’t care enough.

I think she probably just doesn't care. Immoral times we live in when people care more about getting their next orgasm than respecting themselves enough to not have more than 1 partner per relationship. They lie about who the daddy is because they don't want him knowing that when he is at work she's banging the next door neighbor. In essence they don't want guys to know theyre hoes.

Days of sexual immorality and immorality in general. Welcome to the days of Noah, the Last Days.

I am glad i do not have that lifestyle, way too much drama and too much of a headache. When i was dating, if i caught a woman cheating on me that was the end, i walked away and didn't look back. Once you lose that bond of trust there is no getting it back, youre better off just walking away and finding someone who has more morals and someone who can keep it in their pants and control their urges until their significant other gets home.

As Katt Williams would say "point and get your 7 chuckles"..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Looking in the rearview mirror of my life, if i could take all the knowledge and wisdom i have right now back with me to when i was 18, i'd never have sex for the first time. I'd stay a virgin for the rest of my life. Not a day goes by when i don't wish i hadn't opened that door. Hindsight is 20/20.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If there is booze involved anything is possible.
The girls' usually guess about the time they
got pregnant.Then,they try to remember who
all they slept with at that time.

edit on 9-11-2011 by mamabeth because: changed my mind

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Very entertaining! HaHa.
Every time I was pregnant, I knew who the father was because the smell of his breath, and only his, would send me to worship the porcelian god!

So in other words thats how you knew who your baby daddy was huh,as long as its his,i will give you a thumbs up.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I think she probably just doesn't care. Immoral times we live in when people care more about getting their next orgasm than respecting themselves enough to not have more than 1 partner per relationship. They lie about who the daddy is because they don't want him knowing that when he is at work she's banging the next door neighbor. In essence they don't want guys to know theyre hoes.

Days of sexual immorality and immorality in general. Welcome to the days of Noah, the Last Days.

I am glad i do not have that lifestyle, way too much drama and too much of a headache. When i was dating, if i caught a woman cheating on me that was the end, i walked away and didn't look back. Once you lose that bond of trust there is no getting it back, youre better off just walking away and finding someone who has more morals and someone who can keep it in their pants and control their urges until their significant other gets home.

So if you took care of a baby and found out it wasnt yours,wouldyou bail out?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Looking in the rearview mirror of my life, if i could take all the knowledge and wisdom i have right now back with me to when i was 18, i'd never have sex for the first time. I'd stay a virgin for the rest of my life. Not a day goes by when i don't wish i hadn't opened that door. Hindsight is 20/20.

I thought i was the only one that wished that,lol.
i understand you ,believe me.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Will you do the stupid and disgraceful thing and tell you’re cheating wife/girlfriend that you will still take care of her and the baby? On the other hand, will you do the manly thing, bail on both of them, and tell her to go find the baby’s daddy?

That has to be terrible. As a female, I am trying to imagine a reverse scenario for myself. Perhaps if my actual child later died in the hospital, newborns were accidentally switched, and the child I have been raising for the last eight years is not my own. My answer, is ABSOLUTELY I would NOT be able to walk away!

The man in your scenario would need to think of the child even if he is furious (and rightfully so) at the woman. He will be the only father that child has ever known. Life hands you horrible things every now and then but a true test of character is how you handle it.

I strongly disagree with your anger in that a REAL man would ditch the kid while a DISGRACEFUL man would remain with the child. Methinks you have it reversed.

If we lived in some strange universe where men gave birth to the children and I found out my husband cheated on me and the child was not mine, I absolutely would not give up my son. Might kick the no good spouse to the curb but no way would I let go of my son.

It's a terrible situation and I am angry at the women who do this. Take a look at some of your videos, though. Sometimes the men WERE the fathers, just as the women claimed them to be. No need to place all the blame on just one gender.

Sometimes the women are worthless, sometimes it's the fathers.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

So if you took care of a baby and found out it wasnt yours,wouldyou bail out?

Tell you what. I got involved with a woman who was 5 months pregnant. She claimed the father didn't want the child so i decided i was going to be that little girls dad. I even became a truck driver for a while so I could get enough money to provide her with whatever she wanted and started her a college fund. Her mother was stealing my money and putting it into her own personal account because i was dumb enough to let her pay bills while i was on the road. Yeah she paid her bills and didn't bother to use my money to pay any of my bills and i went into debt really bad. When I found out what she was doing i cut her off and that relationship ended and the little girl was 3 years old by then. I loved the kid like she was my own, but because she wasn't mine i had no rights and my heart got broken. I learned the hard way they she was using her little girl as a way to welch money out of me. She didn;t care about ym feelings for the kid and she told me after we ended it that i was to never have another thing to do with the kid, to never call her again or anything.

Since then I said hell no to taking some woman's kid as my own without adopting it and getting rights and in order for you to adopt like that you have to be married to them. It was then i decided never again would i get involved and attached to another woman that had a kid that wasn't mine.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the hat. Not doing it again. Never again.
edit on 9-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't understand women who do this just because, but in many cases the state actually forces a woman to name a father even after she has stated she does not know. I know of a case where the real father was abusive so the woman did not want to name the father out of fear. Due to coercion by the state she end up naming another man the father because she had been backed into a corner not only due to fear of the real father but fear tactics the state used as well. They have to have someone to go after for child support, and they don't care if you are the real father or not. So if as woman honestly does not know who the father is, I can she her being intimidated into naming someone out of pressure.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Mamas & Papas, Charles Manson. What?

Is this a time warp thread or something, lil one?

Here's one for ya,... Whose the four fathers? There are four and there can only be one, so who is it?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The technical term is Shagging Amnesia.
For some reason once a child is conceived the women opt for the most steady and reliable of the fellas and somehow manage to forget the others either through pretending it didn't happen, actual forgetfulness of being engrossed in pregnancy/birth/baby or because of the vast amounts of booze they were ingesting at conception.

My cousin managed to pin a baby on a dead soldier she once knew. Obviously the MOD offered her a paternity test but she always declined for obvious reasons. Obviously the guys family didn't buy it either but she continued to drag the child to a strangers grave just for show.

Hilarious thing though was there's another girl around the same age spitting image of the child, so we know who the actual father is.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This is why Paternity Fraud needs to be made a felony.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

In this country it is I think classed as Perjury, but it seem's the courts just don't bother so much with it in these sort of cases.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Great post! and spot on!

Personally I would end the relationship without hesitation! but as for walking away from the child, I don't think I could, the child is innocent in all this and will have bonded with you as 'daddy' as much as I would hate the mothers guts I couldn't turn my back on an innocent child!

Sick sick times we live in! .... it's depressing!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

This is why Paternity Fraud needs to be made a felony.

Yeah but half the women in america would be in prison then and we can't support the cons we got now. They would just end up getting released.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That is interesting. I remember the day when my first child was born, I was the one who got up to feed her and was always the one who changed her diaper, and I was a very proud father. One day out the blue, my mother told me that the baby does not look like me, and so I asked her repeatedly.

She told me that it might be her uncles and that her uncle would come home high off powdered coc aine and molest her, she also told me that he had been molesting her every since she was 9.

I looked her in the face and I told her that I would be the father because I did not want the child growing up with an uncle as her father...that was 21 years ago.

I did that because that was a special case under special circumstances.

The sad thing about this situation, he turned around and molested the daughter to when she was 10.

I put a gun to his head when I found out that he rapped my daughter and was about to blow his brains out, but the neighbor came out and told me please don’t shoot him.

I wish I would have shot him but then I would have had to kill the neighbor because she was a witness, I couldn’t do that.

3 years ago, my daughter and I got into an intense argument because of her mothers boyfriend and because I missed her 12th grade graduation, she said that her mother’s boyfriend was her father.

I said…NO, what you need to do is tell your uncle/ father/sex partner that your boy friend is your new father, and that no child of mine would ever had said that to me.

Her mother came over to my house and we got in to it.
The last words she said to me was…‘I BETTER BE LUCKY THAT WHAT I SAID DIDN’T GET BACK TO HER UNCLE’

THE LAST WORDS I SAID TO HER WAS…

SO you’re going to take the side of a man that molested you and your daughter, your nasty and I really don’t have respect for you or any body in your incest NASTY ASS FAMILY.

I haven’t spoken to them since, and I really don’t care.

Chivalry and doing the right thing isn’t what it’s cracked up to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ouch. Yeah thats pretty bad. Your "daughter" may later regret the things she said in life. Thats the thing, when youre young youre dumb and cocky and think you know everything. I know i have done things in my life i know i am not proud of and regret.

I'd keep the line open for your daughter but i wouldn't be letting her use you for money or anything because people will do that. They will use you until they can't squeeze another dime out of you and then theyre gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join