It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons desire to establish New World Order under a false messiah???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is what I've come to understand. The Freemasons tend to be of upper class, wealthy, powerful influential people. They use these connections to achieve their common goals.

They desire to establish New World Order, under a "messiah" that will be accepted by all religions as the true "messiah". The European Union, amalgamation of banks, airlines, creation of Megacities, metropolises, are all signs of the movement toward New World Order.

Those who are new to the order, don't really know what the order is all about, but are slowly brainwashed into believing that "black is white, and white is black". New initiates are naive to the fact that as they go up further degrees, their philosphies and ideoligies are being molded to masonic philosophies and ideoligies.

The freemasons are going to use the world religions to gain global power for this false messiah. In this manner, religion will be destroyed and replaced by a humanistic pantheon of amalgamated religion.

Most freemasons are pawns, that do not see what those above them are trying to accomplish, but blindly follow orders, not seeing the final result.

This is what I've come to understand from various articles, and books, and discussion with masons.

Masons have a different kind of thinking went it comes to religion. Debate on religion with one, and you can see the ideologies and philosphies that come with being formed in masonry. This is a sign of their brainwashing, and the future ability to accept the "messiah" that is to come.

If the masons in here read this article, I'm sure it will bring up some speculation. But in a nutshell, this is what I've come to believe

Masons goal, establish New World Order, one world government, one world religion, one world banking system etc.. under a "messiah" that they will put in place.

CC

[edit on 2-9-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sounds like alot of fun. I can't wait for my initiation.

I vote MirthfulMe for Messiah.

I get first dibs on Paraguay and The Bank of England, by the way.

Mirthful, can I borrow your Learjet to check out the Turks and Caicos? I;ve been eyeing that property for some time now.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
Sounds like alot of fun. I can't wait for my initiation.

I vote MirthfulMe for Messiah.

I get first dibs on Paraguay and The Bank of England, by the way.

Mirthful, can I borrow your Learjet to check out the Turks and Caicos? I;ve been eyeing that property for some time now.

Before anyone mentions false idols, the anti-Christ, and the whole host of reasons why not, I'd just like to say: I think it's a great idea... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm really going to be intolerable now

Divine Monkeys, not just for Sunday School anymore...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Actually, as I was sitting here typing that post, I made ANOTHER $50,000,000.

Whoops . . . just made another $50,000,000

Gotta love Masonry.

df1

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Masons have a different kind of thinking went it comes to religion. Debate on religion with one, and you can see the ideologies and philosphies that come with being formed in masonry. This is a sign of their brainwashing, and the future ability to accept the "messiah" that is to come.

The different kind of thinking, as you put it, is what has attracted me to Masonry. My interest in becoming a Mason is because after reading a multitude Masonic writings, I found that my beliefs correspond to that of the Masons philosophically with no brainwashing what-so-ever.

Tolerance, open mindedness, fellowship... Oh my gawd who would dare support those things.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Now, now, younger brother, you read what he wrote... you have to wait a time with patience until you get into the higher degrees before you can go putting dibs on countries and all... you must start out small... perhaps with Vatican city, and then work your way up to real countries...

Say, Counsellor, your tinfoil hat a little tight there today?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Awwww !!!

I never get what I want.

FINE.

I guess I'll go play with my my Maserati now, in which sit my 3 blonde girlfriends with balconies you can do Shakespeare from.

I never get to have ANYTHING . . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'll GIVE you Biloxi for one of the... balconies...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Before anyone mentions false idols, the anti-Christ, and the whole host of reasons why not, I'd just like to say: I think it's a great idea... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm really going to be intolerable now

Just remember, Uncle Messiah, I am your FAVORITE niece

This means I can have a six-figure pension for life, right
and maybe I'd like to be on the Executive Board

*I've never thought you've been intolerable like the rest do!!!!!*

[edit on 2-9-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, time to up the dosage? Well thank you for that, perhaps we debunk such assinine assumptions is because you have no clue. Have you ever talked to one of these "inner circle" masons? Has anyone ever actually talked to a mason that is in the know?

Thank goodness for poeple like you, I would have never known I was being brainwashed. I however still see black as black, and white as white, they must have not gotten to that point in my brainwashing yet. But when they do, man I'll be all mixed up, will I still be able to do graphic design?
And what about playing chess? OMG thats it!!! Its not a NWO, its a drive to mess the game of chess up!!!!!

MM has my vote for Messiah!!!! Long live the monkey!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Biloxi . . . . . .hmmm . . . nah, you'd better throw in the rest of Mississipi.

I mean, Biloxi . . WHO wants THAT?? Not even Mississipi wants Biloxi. Biloxi is like, the Peter Chris (KISS) of U.S. cities. lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Chief Counsellor" is a member of Knights of Columbus. This group claims to be a benevolent fraternal organization, similar to the Masons and Elks; but is that really true?

According to quite a number of websites, Knights of Columbus take an oath to the following:

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, bum, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the wails in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

"In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever."

"That I will in voting always vote for K. of C, in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly."

"That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics."

"That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope."

"All of which I, ............, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this, my oath."

"In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.

There are no Masonic obligations that even come close to this wretched promise to murder pregnant women and spy on people of other faiths. Even the ancient Masonic obligations that mention the symbolic physical penalties concern only members, not those outside the other, much less innocent women and children.

Masons for a false messiah? If you want a false messiah, look no further than K of C with their Roman antichrist.

This is what I've come to understand. The Freemasons tend to be of upper class, wealthy, powerful influential people. They use these connections to achieve their common goals.

They desire to establish New World Order, under a "messiah" that will be accepted by all religions as the true "messiah". The European Union, amalgamation of banks, airlines, creation of Megacities, metropolises, are all signs of the movement toward New World Order.

Those who are new to the order, don't really know what the order is all about, but are slowly brainwashed into believing that "black is white, and white is black". New initiates are naive to the fact that as they go up further degrees, their philosphies and ideoligies are being molded to masonic philosophies and ideoligies.

The freemasons are going to use the world religions to gain global power for this false messiah. In this manner, religion will be destroyed and replaced by a humanistic pantheon of amalgamated religion.

Most freemasons are pawns, that do not see what those above them are trying to accomplish, but blindly follow orders, not seeing the final result.

This is what I've come to understand from various articles, and books, and discussion with masons.

If the masons in here read this article, I'm sure it will bring up some speculation. But in a nutshell, this is what I've come to believe

Masons goal, establish New World Order, one world government, one world religion, one world banking system etc.. under a "messiah" that they will put in place.

CC

[edit on 2-9-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
to be fair to the KOC, (WHY? THey certainly aren't fair to me.. oh, well, its part of being a good man...) that obligation is a hoax...

just like the leo taxil hoaxes that amber and others have posted of us...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
to be fair to the KOC, (WHY? THey certainly aren't fair to me.. oh, well, its part of being a good man...) that obligation is a hoax...

I know, but so is the garbage about messiahs and new world orders; all that stuff comes from the same bogus websites and kook books. My point was simply that two can tango.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Don't they all wish! There are at least two groups of masons (in The U.S.) coexisting. One group, the one you describe below is the only group you will hear from.

Is it appropriate for a BUMP here?
Hear the bell tolling? THIS is = == = = = = = =

The posters prior to this post have done their masonic duty by what?
Have any tried to show you that you are in error?

I see not, therefore am I blind?

This NWO thing is not monolithic as you appear to believe.
- - -
While you are wrangling with these folks don't let them side-track you. If any of 'them' want to put something of your out in the light then let them start their own thread.

Where there is smoke there is fire- most don't realize why they are even chopping wood. But chop they will.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, it is true that many 33rd degree Masons who probably understand the deeper meanings of the Craft and who are probably friends with other Masons who have pursued appendant degrees, have started out at the very bottom, namely, as an inititate.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Just remember, Uncle Messiah, I am your FAVORITE niece

This means I can have a six-figure pension for life, right
and maybe I'd like to be on the Executive Board

*I've never thought you've been intolerable like the rest do!!!!!*

Only 6 figures? You will get 7, how about 8?
This earthly paper money is so fun. We use it for our monopoly games..... Where do you think we get so much of it. BWAHAHA DTOM- you want Quintars! Much much better than this APE money!

Remember, I am going through the training for Reptilian Overlord and I must admit that MM is the top choice so far for FM (False Messiah) or (Father Money or Monkey) for the little apes down here. But, DTOM, we know that you are enlightened and have truly evolved from the Apes, so no fun poked at you and you are certainly welcome aboard one we leave this system.

LTD... you want a country? Why? I think that you should be going for a Star System. Why have one small monkey run world when you can screw up so many other civilizations? Once you screw up one, you can move to the next and screw it up in new and more imaginitive ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
Well, it is true that many 33rd degree Masons who probably understand the deeper meanings of the Craft and who are probably friends with other Masons who have pursued appendant degrees, have started out at the very bottom, namely, as an inititate.

I think it's important to point out that just because a Brother happens to be 33�, doesn't necessarily mean he has a superior knowledge of Masonry.

I have a close friend who received his 33� in 2001 and is a great guy...but he was honored with the 33� for serving as sound technician in our Valley's Reunion for years. He knows well what music to play at the different points during the degree ceremonies, but knows nothing about Scottish Rite history and symbolism, nor does he care.

I also know Brothers who have received the 33� because they cook dinner for all the meetings, or always participate in fundraisers, etc. For the most part, the 33� is not given due to Masonic knowledge, it's given to award active participation.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I think it's important to point out that just because a Brother happens to be 33�, doesn't necessarily mean he has a superior knowledge of Masonry.

I have a close friend who received his 33� in 2001 and is a great guy...but he was honored with the 33� for serving as sound technician in our Valley's Reunion for years. He knows well what music to play at the different points during the degree ceremonies, but knows nothing about Scottish Rite history and symbolism, nor does he care.

I also know Brothers who have received the 33� because they cook dinner for all the meetings, or always participate in fundraisers, etc. For the most part, the 33� is not given due to Masonic knowledge, it's given to award active participation.

Now we are to belive there is a "Freeelectrican and Freecook fraternity" affiliated with masonry.

I just have to wonder how obvious disinformation as above posted relates in any way shape or form to ATS.

Must be a 'mason thing-

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Now we are to belive there is a "Freeelectrican and Freecook fraternity" affiliated with masonry.

I just have to wonder how obvious disinformation as above posted relates in any way shape or form to ATS.

Must be a 'mason thing-

ML's anecdotal response is based on two thing any post of yours on Freemasonry will be devoid of: personal experience, and facts. Your elitist view of Freemasonry is based on ignorance and a demented worldview, stick around, your unique �qualities� is what thread redundancy is all about . Masonic bodies are run and maintained by the membership of that body; the use of �hired help� is either financially unreasonable, or is prevented by the proximity to ritual. Your "Freeelectrican and Freecook fraternity" allusion fails on two counts, levity, and the distinction between Operative and Speculative Freemasonry.

A personal anecdote to demonstrate the �On The Level� tenet that the Craft inculcates: I was Junior Warden of my Lodge, and as such, responsible for refreshments at meetings. A friend of mine who was a 33� SRSJ, and a Past Potentate of our Shrine would often help me with cleanup, and inevitably the conversation would turn to the placement of a pot or pan he had just finished scrubbing� I always told him EXACTLY where to put it.
Come to think of it PG, your posts take me back to those days� go ahead ask� my "precise placement" skills are as sharp as ever, I'll bet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join