It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLEE totally went pro-gay tonight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
by Glee you mean that gay singing show right>?

edit on 8-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Because when it comes time to take back this country Id rather have the brainwashed violent video game players over the effeminate men who watch glee, they wouldn't want to break a nail after all...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Research delta mind control.

conspiracyplanet.com...

Okay, that's heavy, try this ...

mindcontrol101.blogspot.com...

Ugh, just lending some insight ... there are four categories of mind control, being Alpha (20% better adrenalin control, the "macho" ego to the fore, the jock image), Beta (the ultimate prostitute, the feminine ideal, the seductress), Delta (military ultraviolence, the perfect killer, the barbarian, heroic ideal), and Theta ( psychic abilities, telepathy, remote kinetic manipulation, etc) which was apparantly abandoned, although we believe we know better.

Then you have "Putting strategies to work: the homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media" regarding desensitization, mindbarring, then conversion to a gay agenda over America. Same issue, same rehash.

www.article8.org...

I'll choose peace and no thanks to the matter. (Or council away, as I mentioned before
).

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

First: I LOVE Glee!!
Second: A LOT of other people have had sex on that show, I mean, What about the whole Puck/Quinn/Fin thing in the first season? or the episode were they did madonna and had 3 people almost lose their virginity to the song "Like a virgin", or what about rocky horror where they sang "Touch me" to Will and emma making out and stripping? You went on a media bandwagon and the only reason they are making a ruckass is because it was a gay couple.
Third: A lot of shows have sex on them, and a lot of highschoolers have sex. I personally support glees effort to make gay ok.
Fourth: Yeah, Im gay.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

man...i never kept up with this show. my gf watches it. it's just always background.

but tonight went overboard. it wasn't because it was gay. it was underage kids...making out...using fake ids...drinking...drunk lust...the gay kissing was just gross to me to see.

everyone seems to think i have a problem with gay people. i do not. i have clearly stated this. but it's cool. pick away at that cuz it's an easier target. i don't think teen should ever be portrayed as obtaining and using fake ids to get into adult oriented clubs (cuz they went to a gay club that had drag queens there), drinking under age and then trying to get it on and them having a fight in public about them only wanting to screw cuz he was drunk and dancing with some other guy all night.

if this were a boy and girl...i would still think this went overboard. i just might not have found it so visually disturbing.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

ok. i threw my tv away years ago. my gf and i moved in together a couple of months ago. i know little of this show.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

it was kinda like we were just watching out of amazement. deer in the head lights kinda thing. we were completely blown away by how far the show went. she turned the tv off in the middle of that fire scene. it was just downright odd to see 2 boys being passionate with each other...

Awww, did the straight boy see some gay guys kissing? *false sympathy*
Im sorry! It's not like we have to watch you straight couples do it 24/7 do we? Nope, were just raging manwhores.
*sarcasam*

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well if you watched TV more, you would see that this is common in media.
to name a few similar storylines:

Chloe King
Akward
Teen Mom
One Tree Hill
Pretty Little Liars
Daria
Full House

God, the last two are ancient but even they hinted at this kind of stuff once in a while.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungBloodNews

Yeah right. I've seen the way kids play Battlefield. If they go into combat with that mindset we're as good dead.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I agree, pro-gay and just sex in general is really being ramped up and thrown in our faces these days.
Must have been mostly subliminal when I was a kid. I don't remember ever hearing curse words primetime either.
I know I never needed to see Kevin Bacons unit ffs, that's for sure!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's a show about acceptance, regardless of race, size, phyical handicap, social standing or sexual orientation.
I'd like to see more shows with a similar message... maybe it would prevent another Columbine.

I watched the program and at the close they flashed back and forth between a guy and a gal and the two guys. I'm pretty sure the message was about having sex for the right reasons and took the time to acknowledge that sex doesn't always happen between 2 people of opposite sex.

I didn't notice anyone having a problem with the relationship that's developing between Brittany and Santana... guess that sex scene would be A-OK
edit on 8-11-2011 by Scalded Frog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

Well, you know, nobody cares about lesbians.

Straight man mindset: Two men = FAGGOTS!! EWW! BEATEM UP! Two Woman = Go on, Im watching. *Fap fap fap fap*
Straight woman mindest: Two men = Yessssss Two woman = Whatevs.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No it isn't. It's a block of time on TV where commercials can be aired and ratings can be garnered. Nothing that comes out of the TV is about spreading messages or promoting equality or any of that altruistic crap. It's about getting people to watch commercials because that's how money is made from TV. It's a business and it always comes down to the bottom line, which is making money.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

No it isn't. It's a block of time on TV where commercials can be aired and ratings can be garnered. Nothing that comes out of the TV is about spreading messages or promoting equality or any of that altruistic crap. It's about getting people to watch commercials because that's how money is made from TV. It's a business and it always comes down to the bottom line, which is making money.

Yes, but the show has a message too.
There is a cheerleader, a football player, a disabled person, a fat chick, two gay guys, a closet case lesbian, a socially akward asian, and a group of nerds all in one unified group that are fighting for equality.
If there is not a message in that, Im not sure where to find them

PS DONT SPOIL THE EPISODE! Im still on the one where the irish dude comes to the school! Yay for DVRS!
edit on 8-11-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know this TV show and I don't feel one way or the other about homosexuality...but I resent the "social programming" aspect of this kind of thing...It's very condescending, the idea that "the unwashed masses" need the media to "teach" them what is right and wrong with the manipulation of images and art...The recent (I'd say 3-5 years) media onslaught of this type of propaganda (for that's what it is, when you bend art to political purposes) in favor of homosexuality in general strikes me as narcissistic..."If you think the fact that you are gay is the most interesting thing about you, you're probably correct," a wise man once said...one's sexuality should not be the basis for one's total identity.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

So it's only 'social programming' when it's gays?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Did the show tunes give it away?

Or did you receive an anonymous tip?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

And its only gay when it applies to men. Dont forget, lesbians are perfectly normal.
*Sarcasam*

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Where did I say that?

A lot of stuff gets shoveled down our throat on TV. That's just one example. Doesn't make it right.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by Garfee

Where did I say that?

Here.

I resent the "social programming" aspect of this kind of thing...It's very condescending, the idea that "the unwashed masses" need the media to "teach" them what is right and wrong with the manipulation of images and art...The recent (I'd say 3-5 years) media onslaught of this type of propaganda (for that's what it is, when you bend art to political purposes) in favor of homosexuality...

If I mistook your inference, I apologise.

I agree that tv ought not to be what it is, but it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join