It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend has a UFO encounter - Nullabor Plain, Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Hey the Mothman is in Aussie this week.....might be a portent of something strange about to happen....perhaps the Kangeroos are going to lose the tri-nations...ask your local Aborigine...serious...I bet he would know.
Typical Aussie, he sees a red light, so he speeds up to 150kmh...aren't ya sposed to stop for those?
But seriously tho....I've seen something b4 about the colour of the light being a give away to what kind of energy was on display, but can't seem to remember the specifics.... which makes this as useful as tits on
a bull. Maybe something likes the taste of car, and was trying to heat one up in the microwave.

Maybe you are an idiot and the moderators should ban you from this section? it's obvious you cannot take anything seriously in this "alien/ufo" forum, where people opening up and speaking about incidents should be encouraged, but morons like you just discourage people from talking.

Get a life.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Cool MS, keep us posted, also find out which way he came through if you could.

(ie where exactly was he coming from.)

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've just found out that Gary has been in hospital since 2 days after this possible UFO encounter. He has an undiagnosed illness causing extensive rashes. The doctor says it isn't fatal but he doesn't know what's causing it, (I got this from his brother - whom he hadn't told about the UFO - OOPS he knows now).
This is an interesting development, which may or may not have something to do with what he saw.
PS. Insurance company refused to fix his roof, they said he must have done it himself

Will try and find out some more.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It is a long and arduous trip across the Nullabor Desert and, although there are plenty of roadhouses and a few small towns along the way, the 3,000 kilometre journey will take several days for the average driver.

www.wilmap.com.au...

Nullarbor Plain is the vast plateau of flat, almost treeless, arid or semi-arid country immediately north of the Great Australian Bight. The name is derived from the Latin for "no trees".

en.wikipedia.org...

Some info',
Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I know the yanks used to test nukes in the outback a while ago....can't remember the exact name and time period tho.

Don't be offended by some posts here. I am an expat aussie and can tell you the US can't hold a candle to Australia in terms of quality of life and general intelligence level (hell there is a chimp running the show up here!).

When the aussie dollar hits parity again with the US dollar I will be back downunder for good.....until then the unsatiable US consumer is too good to pass up. Keep the rates low Greenspan baby needs a new condo in Double Bay!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
To answer your questions, the US does have a secret base downunder. Its called Pine Gap, and its open to many speculations, from a HAARP facility to underground alien bases.

What they really do there is anyones guess tho..........

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdependable
I know the yanks used to test nukes in the outback a while ago....can't remember the exact name and time period tho.

It was the damn British who tested nuclear weapons in Australia mainly at Maralinga in SA and the Monte Bello islands off the WA coast. Turns out these safe tests distributes most of the fallout over Central and eastern Australia irradiating millions of acres of pasture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join