It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why worry about hostile E.T.'s? They Understand UFT... unlimited supply of beer.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Although I would not want to be taken into interest by any race of E.T. For some people here to worry about them being hostile or wiping us out....why would they?

If they have interstellar travel tech.....that means they understand UFT....the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. This means they can create anything of matter or energy at will....including endless supplies of BEER.

That ability alone should keep ANY race happy indeed! Seriously though....stop worrying about attack!
Split Infinity
edit on 6-11-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The other night on the (cable Green channel).....there was a program on about what to do in case aliens attack...and the people that created this program were serious! It makes one think.

Also...you might want to change your title from all caps...it it against ATS (T&C's)

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You don't really get it do you? We get post after post here where people are truly alarmed that at some point....Alien Invaders are going to take over the Earth.

There is not one single line of logic that supports this idea. Perhaps with the exception of abductions....but even that....is all about accumulation of knowledge.

If you have the tech. to supply you with every possible need....why would you go to war? Wars are always fought over resourses....even though leaders have used other professed concepts....it's always about resourses.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

The other night on the (cable Green channel).....there was a program on about what to do in case aliens attack...and the people that created this program were serious! It makes one think.

Also...you might want to change your title from all caps...it it against ATS (T&C's)

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about the caps....it's a habit. As far as the program you watched....it's all sensationalizm for ratings. They will never become hostile....and if by some chance they do.....there is NOTHING that we could do about it. To think there is....is shere fantasy. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Beer?
You mean pot, right?

Understanding UFT means....anything you want....anytime....so....yes...pot would qualify. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That is what they said in the program on the Green channel...that if aliens from other planets did attack they believe their technology would be so far beyond ours...that we really wouldn't be able to battle them with success.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There's just as much a possibility of sensationalism as there is truth in programs like that and such. Not to say that I don't agree that it is sensationalized, because I di agree, but keep an open mind, don't write things off so quickly.

Now for the real point of this post. OP why do you put your name, SplitInfinity, at the end of EVERY post, even though it's already in your signature AND is you username? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I am certain ET's exist, but of their intentions for earth... I know nothing.

I have never been fearful of ET's though, and to be perfectly honest I would somewhat enjoy witnessing an alien race coming to earth and teaching us the error of our ways. Be that through traditional teachings or something more 'aggressive'.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver

There's just as much a possibility of sensationalism as there is truth in programs like that and such. Not to say that I don't agree that it is sensationalized, because I di agree, but keep an open mind, don't write things off so quickly.

Now for the real point of this post. OP why do you put your name, SplitInfinity, at the end of EVERY post, even though it's already in your signature AND is you username? Just curious.

It's not that I am writting it off....but more like looking at the percentages and probabilities. And the probability that a VERY advanced alien race would become hostile to the point of war....is of almost zero percentage of probability.

As for why I sign my name even though it is already at the bottom of every post I make....this is a reminder to myself. It reminds me about the two halfs of the human brain and the constant battle between Heart and Mind....or to be more accurate....the Analitical side and the Creative Emotional side.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm sure you figured I'd drag this over here...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You don't really get it do you? We get post after post here where people are truly alarmed that at some point....Alien Invaders are going to take over the Earth.

There is not one single line of logic that supports this idea. Perhaps with the exception of abductions....but even that....is all about accumulation of knowledge.

If you have the tech. to supply you with every possible need....why would you go to war? Wars are always fought over resourses....even though leaders have used other professed concepts....it's always about resourses.
Split Infinity

You don't get it. To begin with, we're literally talking about controllers of this realm and planet. Now, there are many who want things to change here. For example before NWO occurs, any number of those scenarios, providing they are swift transports out of here for us, and providing not a single dumb is left intact beneath this earth, could happen and I would be very happy at the cosmic arrests of the bad guys here, all the leaders.

This planet is what being taken over by bad guy is all about! And for thousands or millions of "years" at that.

There is even quite a few concepts of what ET is, and what we are doing here. For example they seem to be projecting in even when solid state.

I'll give you something odd that happened last night. A friend who always seems to know some intricate things, and can locate person/place or thing in the cosmos, always questions who he is. He is very psi, oobe's and I've experienced him hanging outside my door, and then had him write to me, and tell me, did you sense me at the glass sliding doors, I said it was too hot. Yes that is what the man at the door said.

I linked him a thread on astral projection/obe, and a book. We started discussing lucid dreaming, how some thought obe were lucid dreaming. They assume lucid dreaming is just complex dreaming.

I found the lucid dream crossroads site and was just beginning to read this, when the creator of the site shared a dream, how as an adult he first had a lucid dream, and that when he realized he was dreaming, he took the dream world, which is only partly substantial, I know, I follow along and its impressions of reality, and he deepened it. The minute he looked, it became crystal clear, very solid, more real than here, and he became super conscious aware.

I said, well thats it, its like the Double Slit experiment, he solidified a realm.

My friend said, people don't realize, that is the real realm, and then there are places beyond it. And the lucid dream realm, the obe realm, and the nde/after you die realm, is a real place, and the same place.

I said, thats it, I need to wake some people out but I am out of here, ditching this dream. Real life is a dream. A collective/interactive/dream/school construct. And I am soon out of here. And its been taken over by Bad Guys......

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Part Two:

So he said close my eyes, count to 60 and we'll push to the edge. I had no expectations. But what happened was a shared reality. We went sliding, kind of like a water slide, through these tubes. I saw the galaxy as a biological machine, like an anemeba with tube like tentacles connecting everything.

We went through a space craft that tried to intercept. Tried to stop us. We went sailing through, though the craft was interesting. It was very sophisticated place. Had a feeling studies were going on. Then through the Milky Way Center, and arrived at this great Light doorway with steps up to it. The bottom steps were submerged in a pool, the universe was a pool. I didn't recall the inside, until after wards. I thought this was the milky way center I recalled, but my friend said it was inside the door. A Grand Central Station with white floor, tile or cement, but glowing crystalline white, and this huge building, that could take you anywhere, transports to anywhere, all connected. Every planet/system and realm beyond was connected. It also was a happy joyful place.

When we wrote again, a Couple Of Ets looked in, very sternly quite alarmed me. She had blue skin, red hair, and either green or yellow/gold eyes, and he had the same coloring but sandy blondish hair. I knew they were Orion. And you could call them Gate Keepers. And probably they tried to intercept, and we blasted through all those protocols.

So as we were chatting I start reading deeply into the lucid dream site, and discussing that the author thinks he is in a realm. And we also discussed NOT TO look in a mirror astrally projecting or you could create a shadow. Then I find a section on the Lucid Crossroads, and who but who should be there. A blue skinned couple, with Red Hair.

My friend said, Coincidence!!!??? I think Not! Also, implications are enormous.

We had just shared, what was called a wild card lucid dream experience, or what I call a mental projection/remote viewing type obe. Like a dream state, it was all subtle and I didn't crystalize it. But allowed rapid transfer of information. The ETs were solid state, link up after words. That was crystal clear.

Then in a site I'd never read, buried deep in pages, there was the couple, real Gate Keepers.

Who's dream construct is reality??? Who hijacked it??? People who enter this dream must come to learn more but also to set the other dreamers who have to reach a certain level in it, and positivity free.

ETs seem to project into the dream. I don't think they're in it in the traditional sense, except the ones earth/moon and solar system based, and the negatives seem to prefer operating in the dream.

This to me is a dream.

This morning I tested sliding back into a dream to see if I could make it lucid. And that happened, but then had to wake up before I could deepen it. I have some exploring to do of this "realm".

It also explains why I feel as if being here is being stuck in molasses, or like moving under water. And its almost like until you can raise to lighter frequency and get out through your mind in the dream, if you're participating in a nightmare, you sink to deeper depths in the ocean of gravity.

Who knows what is metaphor in the ocean part, but it makes sense enough. We're all like Spongebob in Dream land.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hey Split, haha... You actualy did it, had a good chuckle this morning when I saw the thread title. Gotta do some stuff now, but will check in later.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

including endless supplies of BEER.

So this means the aliens would give us the technologie for replicators? Cool!

Earl grey, hot...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Split Infinity

War is often about resources, but not always---it can be about religious or other ideology. This seems more and more likely to happen when truly advanced civilizations are less resource constrained and have more time to think.

This is the Babylon5 scenario. It may not be "war" for the purpose of destruction, but "encouraging" their lessers to join Their Side instead of The Other Side.

If they have interstellar travel tech.....that means they understand UFT....the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. This means they can create anything of matter or energy at will....including endless supplies of BEER.

Well, by physics understanding field theory so far doesn't mean that we can create matter or energy at will. The Standard Model has some deficiencies and there are holes, but nontheless, the underlying principles have not allowed us to create anything of matter or energy at will, and there isn't any evidence any future theory will.

Think of the typical Genie Grants a Wish stories. Genie can make anything, but cannot get some one to love.

When you can manufacture anything, what's left to want? Maybe superpowerful ETs want to be loved/worshipped?

www.imdb.com...
edit on 8-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

99....far be it for me to dismiss anyones beliefs....and the Human Mind can access a great deal if either properly trained or for some people....just having a natural ability to be able to utilize specific areas of the brain and also be able to interprete the data....as without THAT ability....the rest is useless.

I happen to be a person who has knowledge and witnessed....firsthand....people of mental skills....performing tasks. Although mainstream populous knowledge and concepts of these types of people has hidden by way of making these abilities appear to be SCI-FI FANTASY....a few MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR programs lends credence to these folks abilities. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
99...Also....Dreams or even Hypnotic Regression....are....VERY UNRELIABLE methods of information retrieval. I Lucid dream all the time and I am incapable of not understanding or knowing that I am in a dream state. I ALWAYS know what is dream and what is reality....this leads to alot of sleep paralasis.

I have read your posts and can tell you that what you believe is REAL information reguarding E.T.....is merely your conscious mind interpretations of your REM state.

The realities of all things E.T. is not something that I would wish on anyone....including myself. It is not an issue of their ability....if so desired....to wipe us all off the face of the Earth....since they are not Hostile in that sense. If fact....they are not Hostile in a sense that they themselves even understand....although some of the more unfortunate of us would very much view it this way.

They are ALIEN....completely ALIEN....and with an ALIEN belief system. THAT is the most terrifying REALITY of them all. The idea that they do not view us with a RESPECT that would earn us the rights to define some of what is going on.

The little leverage we have that does allow us some respite from being COMPLETELY IGNORED in our Human desire of self determination as well as our concept of the rights of an individual....is held in place and used regularily by the same group of associates that I have been trying to defend in their actions and their reasoning....as well as having the VERY UNPLESENT TASK of choosing between lessor EVILS!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Hey Split, haha... You actualy did it, had a good chuckle this morning when I saw the thread title. Gotta do some stuff now, but will check in later.

HAD to be done! E.T....UFO's....BEER? Ya! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join