It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura RENOUNCES his citizenship! Raises fist to US government!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

He says he has lost his patriotism
I know many will flame him for saying this, but remember he is doing it for patriotic reasons
And many know he's one of the most patriotic individuals that was/in politics

He's always been very vocal about truth and corruption
He's said things i've never heard anyone else say

But it's still sad, it seems he is moving on

It's a shame people won't wake up to this

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Where in this video did he "renounce his citizenship"?
He said he was going to apply for Mexican citizenship. He can have dual citizenship.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have the utmost respect for Ventura and it is sad to see that it has come to this. He is an example of how our politicians, and ourselves, should have the balls to put our money where our mouth is and live by his principles!

Go Jessie!

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

First Superman does it, and now Jesse!? What is the world coming too!??

link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I believe he does have dual citizenship already. I thought he was pretty clear.
edit on 6-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Its a shame that the masses will start think this guy is starting to become a "conspiracy nut" or "paranoid".

But the NWO will come to an end eventually because no empire lasts that long especially when they depend on corruption, deceit and greed.

And when they fall, they will fall hard and fast.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Where in this video did he "renounce his citizenship"?
He said he was going to apply for Mexican citizenship. He can have dual citizenship.

It was a copy and paste of the video title

I know he didn't renounce it
he said he's thinking of running for president, without ever flying
, you can't run if you are not a citizien

so ya, it was a copy n paste

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well he can never own a gun in the USA
ever again!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I believe he does have dual citizenship already. I thought he was pretty clear.
edit on 6-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

At 2:27 he says the 1st lady and I will be applying for Mexican citizenship. Sounds like he doesn't have it yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well if the first lady can stand up and say she didnt feel proud of being american that was until her hubby got in office (selfish reassons ) i would say its ok for jessy to state that, reassons that afect every american.he is telling evry one something in that speech.all who have ears listen. and by the way,this is a home grown american person speaking about his home,america.food for thought.
edit on 6-11-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Its a shame that the masses will start think this guy is starting to become a "conspiracy nut" or "paranoid".

But the NWO will come to an end eventually because no empire lasts that long especially when they depend on corruption, deceit and greed.

Unless they just step back into the shadows and wait to strike again...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Are you sure he has actually tenounced his us citizenship? I heard that if Ron Paul was to run as an Independant, jesse may join as a back up. He couldnt do this if he wasnt a us citizen.

I think JV is a great man with great principles, and his principles are telling him to move ou of the united states. Many people are just too scared to stand up to tyranny, these people are damn cowards and should never be in positions of power, period.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can totally feel where Jesse is coming from. I'm so glad that Michelle is proud of her country now, because I'm with Jesse; I'm ashamed of it. This is not the country I grew up in. I look around for someone to blame, and then it comes to me: Them Damn Hippies.

I was a hippie, punctuated by a tour in the Marine Corp, but a hippie nonetheless. The people who are in power now are also hippies, or at least they used to be, of the same generation anyway. They got up on their feet and demanded an end to the Vietnam War, and by God they got it done. Then they "grew up" and entered the halls of power themselves. How does the saying go?

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Truer words have never been spoken.

Once they came to be in charge, my generation has truly F'd things up. The people that once marched for civil rights are now murdering innocent people without trial; just because they aren't wearing white hoods doesn't make it any less evil. They start unnecessary wars that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands, and then they laugh when people die.

The people in my government make me sick, and if I wasn't a hopeless dreamer I'd say F it too; but I still have hope that we can turn the country around before it's too late. I know Jesse is still patriotic no matter what he says. He just doesn't like the way things are now.
edit on 11/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I gotta say that I really like Jesse and I hope that he will change his mind at some point and come back and get back into politics. In all seriousness though, I'm not sure I'd pick Mexico for my dual citizenship! I hope he chooses an area that is free of all the violence that has been going on there lately.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
the relationship between the citizens and goverment(politics,justice,officers) has become similar to that of a wife and a abusive husband in wich usually ends in devorce or tragety. in such cases,the vows made are long ignored and none valid among them two.yet! the abused still obeys out of fear
edit on 6-11-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Right Feeling wrong response.

A Patriot would feel that way, and then do something about it.

How terrifying was it for those who stood in Lexington at The Old North Bridge?

The Patriots stayed and made a stand against the Tyranny of government.

THe rest ran.

Apparently Mister Ventrua counts himself among the rest.

Hes made his home in Mexico for some time now, he will probably announce another book after a fake run for president.
edit on 6-11-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Jesse is one I have believed in for years. I agree with his emotional speech. He will not go away, we will see more from him. And steve Quayle, John and Alex. Lets stand behind Jesse and let him know we are there. He will get pissed and come back louder, watch.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

I wish I could believe that. It would be nice.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wait, this is all over TSA screening in airports?

Mexican citizenship?

Godspeed Jesse

Don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out.

How did this man get to this point of hatred for what is still (despite claims to the contrary) the best country on the planet?

Congratulations for being an outstanding example of how giving up, and being a coward and ultimately a traitor is more acceptable that standing your ground and fighting for the principles you believe in.

Sometimes it is just better to give up and walk away!

edit on 6-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Wait, this is all over TSA screening in airports?

Mexican citizenship?

Godspeed Jesse

Don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out.

How did this man get to this point of hatred for what is still (despite claims to the contrary) the best country on the planet?

Congratulations for being an outstanding example of how giving up, and being a coward and ultimately a traitor is more acceptable that standing your ground and fighting for the principles you believe in.

Sometimes it is just better to give up and walk away!

edit on 6-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

No,it's about constitutional rights being violated.... know what you are saying before you type. He is upset because of you know... that whole... unreasonable search and seizure thing.... Remember that? He is upset because it's kind of hard to say we are protected against that anymore.

He is not renouncing his citizenship. He is applying for duel citizenship.

He got angry as any citizen should when they feel their rights are being violated. He is standing up for his rights and you respond by telling him to not let the border hit him on his way out?

Clearly.....Clearly, you don't get it. Hopefully now you do.

Should your rights ever be violated or should you feel that your rights have been violated I will stand up for your rights. But, it's okay, I wont expect you to return the favor, since you seem to be okay with such things happening.

Peace and love.

edit on 6-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join