It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.6 Just Hit Oklahoma..........Felt in Joplin, Mo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Is this the cause of fracking? Maybe tunnelling or destroying on in a neighbouring state?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon

I am in Bville as well. Shook our entire building pretty good, neighbors were freaking out a bit. I work for our local Emergency Management and so they always come to me when things like this happen, or during severe weather.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I lived in Oklahoma for four years,several towns in fact Tulsa, Oklahoma City,and others but never felt a earthquake,was there when the F5 hit,and man that was scary being from Texas,hope all is safe with you

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So, how long is it going to be before David Wilcock or Benjamin Fulford claim that some more underground bases were destroyed and that it happening on November 5th has some numerical significance?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I hope everyone is ok , there have been several small EQ's all in that same area.

I find the "two quick jolts" then a rumbling tonight,VERY interesting ...

I tend to worry because here in the U.S> we seem to have been pretty ok as far as Mag 5.5 and up when the whole ring of fire is just riddled with circles on USGS and other maps.....I feel like it's imminent for us to have some catastrophic quakes in the near future..I mean it's just nature.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see and I hope OK is done hiccupping for a long while !

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Felt it here in the Lawton/Ft Sill Area,

First quake I have ever felt, it was a feeling of moving back and forward, it was around 11PM, My wife heard rumbling and didn't really feel it.

Quite an experience!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky
[more

The start of the New Madrid! who won the game?
Pax

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I found this excellent map....check it out!!!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm in Kansas City and the wind was super strong at one point today. Also, it felt like there was sound in the wind...now it makes sense! Hope you all stay safe and ready over there.

There are alot of videos on youtube documenting that there was in fact a HAARP ring on Nov. 1st. Here's one vid: (if video does not work try this link: www.youtube.com... )

Quote from video --

"Around 7:45pm EST on November 1st 2011 I was checking out Intellicast radar ( www.intellicast.com... ) when I spotted a quick large flash of a HAARP ring (at 7:15pm EST) with an epicenter near Cherokee Oklahoma but also the HAARP ring extends into Kansas and Texas as well so I decided to document this as it could be a sign of extreme weather hitting that area within 24-48 hours.

0:05 into the video is a screenshot of the large HAARP ring. 0:10 into the video is a screenshot of where I zoomed into the area which would be around the center of the ring where you can see the city of Cherokee. 0:15 into the video is the loop from 6:55pm to 7:45pm when the flash appears quickly and this is looped three times.

Stay safe everyone!" END Quote

edit on 6-11-2011 by KristinLynnxo because: youtube link failed

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Felt it here for sure, it was pretty loud too.

Whole house shook for a little less than a minute.

Stood in doorway just in case, this is a wood frame house
though with wood siding, not too prone to quake damage.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I guess I should start expecting hurricanes to hit Los Angeles (we do get the rare tornado though).

A 5.6 is pretty serious, even for California standards, especially when standing over the epicenter. This is a weird place about 3 months after another earthquake in another weird place.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Buttercookie...maybe you can vouch for me.

I don't normally do this type of thing...I tend to try and stick with a more scientific approach, although with 'outside the box' methods.

But, I know there are people on this thread from the Oklahoma area so I feel compelled to post here. I have shared this on a couple of threads tonight.

Over two months ago, I began making random comments on some of my other earthquake threads that we need to be watching Oklahoma. No reasonn for it. Just that we need to watch. That was before the earthquakes started.

I have shared more of the reasons as to why on my 'odd quakes' thread, but I don't think I need to get into that here.

My message is simple. Please prepare yourselves. I am hoping that these couple of moderate quakes will be enough...but if they haven't gotten you in gear; please do so now. Today. Sunday. Not tomorrow.

If you do not have a family disaster plan, than at last think about it....talk about it. If you don't have an emergency bag put together, then make one. Just get a backpack and throw a first aid kit, survival supplies (knife, heat packs, fire starting material, water purification, space blankets, water parka, flashlight, etc) and enogh water/protein for your family for 3-4 days. In a major disaster it's quite likely that ems couldn't get to you. Your local authorities plan on being isolated for 72 hrs, that it would take that long for FEMA/National Guard to organize and get to you. you should do the same.

I really think something bigger is lurking...and even if I am wrong, it is good to be prepared anyways. No harm there. Now is a good time to do it.
edit on 6-11-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Is this the cause of fracking? Maybe tunnelling or destroying on in a neighbouring state?

Good odds just one of the minor small old faults here slipping a bit.

Map here:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I felt it here in Wichita, Kansas, I was on my break at work sitting in the pickup. It felt like someone was standing on the back of the truck and bouncing up and down lol. I thought it was the wind at first till I started getting texts from everyone "DID YOU FEEL THAT?!" hahaha

It's big news for the people around here, most of us including myself had never even experienced an earthquake! It will be interesting to see if any more quakes happen in the next few days!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oklahoma has had over 80 quakes in the last 30 days?

www.okgeosurvey1.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

It's Nibiru time. "Little things stopping, big things popping." Not the Masters' "Chinese lantern" Nibiru. The Nibiru from "Nibiru Final Update". Coming straight in, not steeply off the elliptical, like a 90 MPH fastball. ---------

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It's up to 11 in the last 24 hours, 4 in the last hour alone. Miscounted, make that 12.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 6-11-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: new info

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Make that 20 in the last 28 hours

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join