It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something BIG Is Happening & It Will Only Get Worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you think things are bad today, just wait and see

Throughout the Middle East Dictators/Leaders/Elected Officials have died or stepped down.
If they didn't die or step down Washington said they didn't recognize their status and did or will die thereafter.

And now... George Papandreou, Greece's PM

Right now the entire world is bankrupt, and there is a complete reshaping world leaders going on as we speak!

If they didn't die like they did in the middle east they are stepping down because of reasons such as greece's PM.
Two very different reasons but nonetheless... HERE IS MY QUESTION!!

When in history did this many world leaders get replaced in such a short timeframe?
Can anyone give an answer to this?

The world is bankrupt and a reshaping of the globe is currently in process and we are in the middle of it
The question remains, what happens next?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can't answer the question as I believe our time is unprecedented in many ways.

I will say however that it's about time these leaders are replaced. And this time hopefully it will be with a few that actually care about the World and what they can do for it instead of just taking what they can with no remorse or consequences.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So you are saying things are getting bad because dictators and crazys are being removed from positions of power?? I see this as a good thing, just person opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Tell me this.

When was the last time we've been connected so intimately as a species through media/internet/phone/text?

NEVER.

The reason now we can see things in motion is because we can collaborate with other people in other nations.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Time for a one World Government, Israel also needs a peace deal with Iran, Syria. Perfect conditions for the rise of the Biblical Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What happens next is a 5 year recession according to both private investment houses and public regulators with the rich getting MORE rich and the middle classes becoming the new poor. Here in Australia it is not such a problem as the middle classes haven't been ravaged financially like they have in the USA. Here in Oz the middle classes are much more dynamic and upwardly mobile. But I wouldn't want to be living in Europe or North America for the next five or so years. Not pretty I'm afraid...

www.dailykos.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am surprised by the first two comments
Are you under the impression that as we move more and more towards fascim these leaders will be replaced by better leaders?

There's already al-qaeda flags in Libya and in the courthouse roof, we all knew the rebels that we supported had links to al-qaeda and mujahadeen.
You think Libya will get better?

These leaders will be be worse and be bigger puppets that's all
and since the puppetmasters have brought you never-ending wars you see this as a good thing?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It feels like a lot has happened this month, let alone 2011 in full.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It will never stop
First a one world government
Then a one government solar system
Then a one government universe

I think he was trying to point out government
has a problem, especially with any other government then its own.
A one world government would still need an enemy.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Democracy is the silence in the village after the massacre..." - Expect Resistance pg. 240

Words of wisdom!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you look at history, the future of the US is quite predictable. The only question about which I am unsure is whether or not the coming totalitarian regime will be left wing or right wing. I am currently leaning towards it being left wing.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
From my own studies I may have an answer.

When the Hyksos invaded the Egyptian pharaoh system. That may be the last concentrated time that this happened.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I am surprised by the first two comments
Are you under the impression that as we move more and more towards fascim these leaders will be replaced by better leaders?

There's already al-qaeda flags in Libya and in the courthouse roof, we all knew the rebels that we supported had links to al-qaeda and mujahadeen.
You think Libya will get better?

These leaders will be be worse and be bigger puppets that's all
and since the puppetmasters have brought you never-ending wars you see this as a good thing?

Libyans would rather see Al-Qaeda flags than American ones. Yes, I think Libya will get better. I don't understand how you see populist cause-and-effect as "fascism". It's the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If you think things are bad today, just wait and see

Throughout the Middle East Dictators/Leaders/Elected Officials have died or stepped down.
If they didn't die or step down Washington said they didn't recognize their status and did or will die thereafter.

And now... George Papandreou, Greece's PM

Right now the entire world is bankrupt, and there is a complete reshaping world leaders going on as we speak!

If they didn't die like they did in the middle east they are stepping down because of reasons such as greece's PM.
Two very different reasons but nonetheless... HERE IS MY QUESTION!!

When in history did this many world leaders get replaced in such a short timeframe?
Can anyone give an answer to this?

The world is bankrupt and a reshaping of the globe is currently in process and we are in the middle of it
The question remains, what happens next?

Most of the leaders that have been replaced lately can hardly be called "world leaders". How much pull does Tunisia have these days?
As far as the globe being bankrupt. You have that one right. Maybe it is time for an agreed on one world currency. It would take all of the esoteric nature out of markets. No more trading money for money for profit. One system, one planet.
If west waziristan doesn't want to join in, oh well. Let em trade goats for smokes or whatever.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes, I've been noting whats going on. NWO, one world government, and Rothchild banking for all.

join