It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who is Running America ........... Not the President it would seem............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Having just read an Article about AIPAC, they are lobbying
congress to pass a sanctions bill on Iran , that even forbids
the President to have any contact with Iranian officials.

This just proves to me America is actually run by Israel.

This is the first time that i have absolutely realized the truth.

This is HUGE, Please read the entire article.

3-4 minute read.
english.aljazeera.net... html
edit on 5-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

The link is not fixable just follow the link i have already provided and look for this article,

'Attack Iran' and AIPAC's infamous chutzpah
edit on 5-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The people that run america are the people that lend money to it.

And you link aint working, it just takes em to the homepage
edit on 5-11-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
reply to post by rigel4

The people that run america are the people that lend money to it.

And you link aint working, it just takes em to the homepage
edit on 5-11-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

Thanks

The link is not fixable just follow the link i have already provided and look for this article,

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
here's the direct link i think.

of course we see a waiver clause from the committee.

(d) WAIVER - The president may waive the requirements of subsection (c) if the president determines and so reports to the appropriate congressional committees 15 days prior to the exercise of waiver authority that failure to exercise such waiver authority would pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the vital national security interests of the United States.

IMO, AIPAC is funded by multi national corporations who own stock in each other by way of Wall Street investment institutions.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC, /ˈeɪpæk/ ay-pak) is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States. The current President of the AIPAC is Lee Rosenberg from Chicago, Illinois.[1]

Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby,"[2] AIPAC is a mass-membership, American organization whose members include Democrats, Republicans, and independents. The New York Times calls it "the most important organization affecting America's relationship with Israel."[3] It has been described as one of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington, DC. Its critics have stated it acts as an agent of the Israeli government with a "stranglehold" on the United States Congress with its power and influence.

AIPAC

In 2005, a Pentagon analyst pled guilty to charges of passing US government secrets to two AIPAC staffers in what is known as the AIPAC espionage scandal. Both staffers were later fired by AIPAC. In 2009 all charges against the former AIPAC employees were dropped, though the pair were never acquitted.

In 1984 the FBI investigated after Israeli Minister of Economics Dan Halpern passed US government classified documents to AIPAC outlining commercial trade information on major US industries lobbying against the US-Israel Free Trade Area. No charges were ever filed.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please see avatar for comment...

I wonder what goes on behind closed doors...

"Next item up for bid is the United States of America... We will start the bidding @ 13 trillion... Israel did I see your hand go up? I have 14 trillion and counting... Prince Bandar???
edit on 5-11-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
im divided on who has more power israel or america. lets not forget israel would be a tiny state in the united states and has virtually no global military other than what secures their borders. america meanwhile has a huge global empire. and lets not forget the centuries of english hegemony. the globalists use all coyntries as pawns. i think the israels do this on purpose to create absolute loyalty on one hand under religious disguise as well as international opposition. divide and rule.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
America is run by big buisness and banks. AIPAC is merely a front.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What would give Israel power over the USA?
Having Jews in the military upper levels...and in prominent political positions.

As far as I know they have no such roles in any significant numbers.

The only other thing that would give them power over a superpower is a secret weapon.

That is where the conspiracy would logically emanate from.

But perhaps they are just nice guys who argue logically why Israel should be protected.

We do have millions of Rabid Islamist rebels waving machine guns and wearing grenade vests all over north Africa.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Even if this is true, I'll take Israel and any Christian Nation over any Islam run theocracy.
There rules of stoning and the like seem a wee bit out dated.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Perhaps it makes no sense for me to go back to the opening post, now that the thread has veered off into other territory, but I did look at the article. In fact, I looked at Section 601. (You noticed, of course that the article started at subsection (c), ignoring the rest. I'm sure you also noticed that this is an amendment that hasn't even gotten through one House of Congress.)

10 SEC. 601. DENIAL OF VISAS FOR CERTAIN PERSONS OF THE
11 GOVERNMENT OF IRAN.

This section is dealing with Iranian officials who come into the US, not diplomats meeting abroad.

12 (a) IN GENERAL.—Except as necessary to meet
13 United States obligations under the Agreement between
14 the United Nations and the United States of America re
15garding the Headquarters of the United Nations, signed
16 June 26, 1947, and entered into force November 21,
17 1947, and other applicable international treaty obliga
18tions, the Secretary of State shall deny a visa to, and the
19 Secretary of Homeland Security shall deny admission into
20 the United States to, a person of the Government of Iran
21 pursuant to section 6(j)(1)(A) of the Export Administra
22tion Act of 1979 (as in effect pursuant to the Inter
23national Emergency Economic Powers Act; 50 U.S.C.
24 1701 et seq.), section 40(d) of the Arms Export Control
25 Act (22 U.S.C. 2780(d)), and section 620A of the Foreign
1 Assistance Act of 1961 (22 U.S.C. 2371), including a per
2son who is a senior official of the Government of Iran who
3 is specified in the list under section 205(a)(1), if the Sec
4retary determines that such person—
5 (1) is an agent, instrumentality, or official of,
6 is affiliated with, or is serving as a representative of
7 the Government of Iran; and
8 (2) presents a threat to the United States or is
9 affiliated with terrorist organizations.

This limits admission to the US

10 (b) RESTRICTION ON MOVEMENT.—The Secretary of
11 State shall restrict in Washington, D.C., and at the
12 United Nations in New York City, the travel to only within
13 a 25-mile radius of Washington, D.C., or the United Na
14tions headquarters building, respectively, of any person
15 identified in subsection (a).

This limits movement of Iranian officials within the US. This whole section deals with Iranians coming into the country. And the President can waive any restriction simply by telling some committees that he thinks it's a good idea. And, of course, as has been the case throughout history, secret diplomacy can be engaged in.

So, this is not a law, it's been reported incompletely, it doesn't do what you fear it does.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

Follow the money.....................He who has the money calls the shots.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The people who control the US federal reserve, run the World. Just think if the average Person could print any amount of Money

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think the British have been in control all along. They are also the ones I believe helped fund the German bankers to create Israel. It is also my belief that they control the Vatican and all the secrets it holds. I say if you follow the money it tails back to the British Monarchy.

top topics

join