It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of 2 Nibiru? 1. Chinese lantern Nibiru(off eliptical) 2. Doomsday Nibiru (straight in)?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
One Nibiru seems to be visible from the south polar regions. It may be harmless. The other Nibiru seems to be coming straight in. The second Nibiru is linked with Elenin and carries a debris field and orbiting objects. Just some thoughts for you to consider. Take care and goodnight. ---------------------

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
pics or it didnt happen
second line.
third line.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Does it pay to be an imbecile?

2012 is gonna be a fun year...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount
reply to post by AllUrChips

Does it pay to be an imbecile?

2012 is gonna be a fun year...

You sound like my last girlfriend. She's gone. But anyway, I have bin reading reading up on this and studying real hard. Maybe Page or Astronuts from the other site could chime in. I saw Master's work on this and "Nibiru final Update" and actually communicated with one of the writers on this piece. Take care. --------------

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't always celebrate fear mongering.

But when I do, it's Dos Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Show us what you have been reading/studying. Anyone can post a couple line thought here without any evidence. links, links, links!.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How does this nonsense still have supporters when it goes against all logic, common sense, and fields of science? There is no Nibiru. Sure, there could be a planet out in the Oort Cloud with a several thousand years orbit that never enters the inner solar system, but that's not Nibiru. Nibiru is a planet with very set orbital characteristics that fly in the face of planetary mechanics.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
How does this nonsense still have supporters when it goes against all logic, common sense, and fields of science? There is no Nibiru. Sure, there could be a planet out in the Oort Cloud with a several thousand years orbit that never enters the inner solar system, but that's not Nibiru. Nibiru is a planet with very set orbital characteristics that fly in the face of planetary mechanics.

Maybe there is no me. You are talking to a ghost a chimera, or a puff of smoke. Check this out. My truck blew a freeze plug the other day at WalMart. I cried out, "Nibiru, you M/F!" That was my day, yesterday.-------------

top topics

join