It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Marine Rant at Occupy EXPOSED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Is this guy for real? If these are disguised police officers then we're getting into some good disguise work. The chip in the guy's tooth was on national TV....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dude needs his eyes checked.

None of those people look alike......

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Pictures, especially ones from digital cameras will make someone look very different. I'm curious if he actually ran these faces through a facial recognition software or not. Can anyone here do that to see if he's spot on or full of it?

Also, stills vs video shots can look very different.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't get it...probably because I don't have sound....
Where those people supposed to look similar?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Dude needs his eyes checked.

None of those people look alike......

How DARE you not believe this!!!! Somebody tried to turn a positive situation into an EXPOSED conspiracy!!

*sigh*. Some people need to try a little less hard. Truths can come out quicker.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This conspiracy is a conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I tried to bring this to peoples attention as well.

Its no use.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

That's kind of sad because he mentions the covering of ears in the video. That's how you avoid facial recognition software, by covering your ears and anything else on your face that you can. It takes the ratios of the measurements of the features on your face and head, and matches them up for comparison.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They're probably all reptiles too, or jews, both? maybe?

*cue batman music*

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Create the problem then solve it. Create the protest then enforce the martial law. False flag attack = Occupy. You really think a people's movement against the government is going to be shown on every news station, NO

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!!!!

Seriously think about it, feed the fuel that they need for the fire to burn and it's burning.

edit on 3-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh... the adventures of the paranoid. "They know I have a photographic memory when it comes to faces". He said this like the police all know him and should know better than to try to get it past him. There's a name for guys like him: Megalomaniacal.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Fishticon84

That's kind of sad because he mentions the covering of ears in the video. That's how you avoid facial recognition software, by covering your ears and anything else on your face that you can. It takes the ratios of the measurements of the features on your face and head, and matches them up for comparison.

I'm going to say some people just happen to look a little bit like other people, and wear head coverings over their ears when it's a bit chilly outside...

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some facial comparisons actually done, because they don't look all that similar to me either. There should still be more than enough for any software to work with, size and shape of the eyes, distances in features, etc...your face has data buried all throughout, I'd imagine the ears not being visible wouldn't be that much of a limitation.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hello.

It might be an idea to consider who actually made and narrated this video before jumping to conclusions. He goes by the name of Dallas Gold Bug, however his real name is Edward L. Chiarini. He has created numerous little movies similar to this one – in fact if you double click the video you can easily navigate to his YouTube channel. However, although I don’t doubt the fact that the authorities (or other unnamed organisations) have probably enlisted the services of the odd Agent Provocateur or two to undermine the OWS movement, I’m afraid that Mr. Chiarni might be seeing a lot of what he wants to see. To this end he has caused issues in the recent past. You may wish to check this link:

cassiopaea.org...

The moral I suppose is take things with a pinch of salt before reaching any firm conclusion on matters. Good qualitative research is fundamental in exposing truth.

Yours
Kalanthius Flipside

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's a shame anyone is trying to defame this marine, because of him other vets became more vocal in support. He's also gone on tour to other Occupy Cities using his 15 minutes if fame to further the cause. It's not the same guy.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalanthius

It is because of members like you that I very much enjoy spending time on this site. To come across such an in-credible story as this I don't know what to think and then comes along someone like you that posts a link to much more details so that I may decide on my own what to believe.

Thank you so much and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The marine looks nothing like that guys comparison. He was on MSNBC too, he talked about his service and that epic rant. Are they in on the fake police officer plant thing? (Although it wouldn't suprise me to hear that they were lol)
edit on 3-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This guy is dumb.
They are covering their ears because it's cold, not because that is the key to a good disguise.

Well maybe it is, because those guys with their ears covered look nothing like the guys he says they are. So if they are the same people that ear trick is f-ing amazing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am sure he is a ex marine or retired marine... If not he is is subject to the Universal Code of Military Justice. It does not matter if he was just off duty. He is stilled bound by the UCMJ. I would guess he is not current military. Nothing wrong about that. When you join the military you only have the rights of what they give you.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Papagrune because: Opps

edit on 3-11-2011 by Papagrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I bet there is someone on here that can use facial recognition software on these pics.
Or all the protesters could just go home

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this dude is a F@@ing moron. try a little harder to match the faces, at least use the latest software.

top topics

join