It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins. Best footage I've ever seen. Missouri Oct 31 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NixieJean

Also, it does look like there have been very few reportings in Pennsylvania, based on MUFON. There are apparently two in the last year.

mufonpa.com...

Maybe more people than not just suspect that this is coming from the military bases and don't bother.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As a pilot, from my perspective, the nail-in-the-coffin is when one of our pranksters flying one of the formation planes radios to an accomplice below near the stadium, "...well, do we look like a big UFO from the ground yet?"

The strobes on the planes in formation, the radio chatter, the admission of flying in formation specifically to appear as a UFO - what more does one need?

*sigh*

NEXT!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is pretty decent footage and I have no idea what it is. BUt my guess would be that its some sort of government craft.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OP, outstanding find! I watched the youtube videos, and that really is astonishing footage!
And the fact that it's been documented by so many people is excellent. Keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
This just happened last night, i wittnessed a strange bright light in the distance. I commented to my fiance while enjoying the night air as the dog pissed. I noticed it was really bright, and awkwardly close to another star or satelite. Then it disapeared. The light that remained, alternated in color sort of, it was really far away, but the stragest thing ive ever seen. Scaned the internet today, and found this. It happend about an hour and a half away. Its NUTS. Watch the videos. I couldnt link them. Im computer illiterate
www.examiner.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

The kid calls it right - 'airplane!', right at the end. Bless him. That and the clear sound of a plane engine. These are anti-collision lights fercryin' out. And no, the GOVERNMENT didn't pay me to say that.
edit on 6-11-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: stdk

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stok3r
This is pretty decent footage and I have no idea what it is. BUt my guess would be that its some sort of government craft.

It's not decent footage. It's useless right until the end. Camera shake like the person filming has DTs.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

They are airplanes sounds. I live near an airport where light sport aircrafts (LSA) are seen flying around day and night. Those displayed in the video are just a bunch of them flying in formation.

Maybe light aircrafts are a rarity in the US of A.

edit on 6/11/2011 by eolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Magnivea

could be our own govt testing a craft... you never know.. it does resemble, very closely.

Resemble what, exactly? And where have you seen secret government craft being tested, enabling you to compare?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hello, I have heard from friends that were using AR Drones and lighting them up and flying them around towns to mess with people. Parrot, a company in Paris makes them. Neat toys, but it kind of looks like one that is much larger and has a lot of lights on it. They can be controlled with a computer, and android, or iPhone. Just an idea.
www.parrot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Has anyone clarified what exactly it was that was supposed to be "beginning" in relation to this sighting? The topic title says, "It begins." What begins, may I ask? It's been over a month since this sighting took place. Did something begin that I missed? Just a fair question in my opinion.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join