It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Some people act like the holocaust and WW2 never happened.Why Israel has a state in the first place.People are so ignorant of history.Israel is preparing cabinet members for a possible strike on Iran.

Maybe some are mis understanding.

I thought the plan for a Jewish State was penned before "WW2" and before the "holocaust"?

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1]

Balfour Declaration of 1917

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by knightrider078
Zionist is code for Jew and you all know it. and the attacks on the Isreal gov is just cover why dont you guys just show some balls and admit its the jews your talking about. After all the stuff about Bush stealing the elections how can you guys support Almond Joy ahmadinejad in Iran Stealing the elections In Iran how can u guys support that.

What do you not understand about 'Zionist' being a movement and an initiative, in which all 'Jews' do not share?
Wasn't there a video even posted on this thread outlining this, showing 'Jews' marching and protesting against 'Zionists;.

O wait, it's much easier to just make generalizing statements, instead of understanding the true reality of the world that we live in.
Back to la la land....

There is nothing sinister about zionism. It is made to appear so by the media to please people with low standards of conspiratorial research. Zionism is an international jewish movement to establish the state of Israel primarily for jews.

There are so many conflicts throughout the world it amazes me that this conflict gets so much attention. Religion is the root cause of hate, BUT WE LIKE TO HATE, don't we??? Get a life people, there is really not much to see here.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yeah the rothschilds are betting on israel to start ww3, make all the BS prophecies come true and get depopulation of all the "useless eaters". The fact that country gets so much negative attention and other conflicts go unnoticed should smell like a rat to anyone.

Albert Pike has everything listed 150 years ago because he was a master mason in the USA heirarchy. People should be pissed with the rich and secret societies wanting bloodshed, not arguing which religion is better and who israel belongs to.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm going to be quite frank here....The whole Middle East has been a thorn in the world's ass for centuries now, including Israel. When I look at the Arab-Israeli conflict, you know what side I choose? Neither.

For the past 5000 years, all the Middle East has known or contributed to this world is conflict. The rest of the world has had it. It's about to come to a very abrupt and sad end for that whole region.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It might be the fact they still keep Palestinians living in a giant cage, a visible prison unlike the one we all find ourselves in.

Or the fact they deny the Palestinians the right to a freedom they enjoy themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
jew, arab, muslim, israeli, semitic, anti semitic, Etc.
All of this crap is like comparing apples to peaches to watermelons.
Just the facts here.
The USS Liberty was attacked by israel.
American boys died.
If you look you can find other places where the izzies have schemed and such, look for yourself.
Then use common sense.
Of course there is a big group of people that will not be able to come to the same conclusion as a book tells them that pears are better than kiwi fruit.
Be educated, use your brain and look for yourself.
And my shining point, Remember the USS Liberty.
I believe this world will be a better place when the nation of israel is a smoldering pile of ash.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some of you are saying America should be number one, and you may be right, but it got me to thinking...The American people probably would not support a declaration of war with any country right now, and to me that is what the poll meant.

I think Israel is dangerous because the whole nation would probably be behind them given the countries they would want to invade...What scares me is that after centuries of history, and knowing the results, people and governments still cannot separate church and state.

Israel is not a nation of Jews...It is a nation of Israelis.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to rally support in his cabinet for an attack on Iran, according to government sources. The country's defence minister Ehud Barak and the foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman are said to be among those backing a pre-emptive strike to neutralise Iran's nuclear ambition

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mayabong

At least your honest enough to let it out you hate them all through your posts.

You are aware that Israel has a large population of real Muslims, right?

I have a growing list of Muslim freinds here, mostly from the Sudan and Ethiopia. Wonderful people and they treat me like a true friend even though I'm Christian. They love Capitalism and have embraced it fully by starting businesses while sadly many Americans sit on their hands and want the government to bail them out.

Me, I like all people who are not liars, violent or who do not want to control others by force. I don't care what their religion is and if they care what mine is, I reject them as the Bigots they are.

Christian is the new Black you know. The world is turning against us now. It's hard not to be empathetic.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

I never said I hated Jews. But I'm not gonna be politically correct and give them a free pass when i see their religious extremists commit atrocities.

You seem to put the words muslim and terrorist together alot. Are you saying that Israel has never commited acts of terrorism? What was the king david hotel bombing? What was the Lavon Affair? What was the USS liberty attack.

Are you one of those christians that turn a blind eye to everything Israel does because prophesy needs to be furfilled? Can you go preach the word of Jesus in Israel without being thrown in prison, just wondering?

P.S. that video was their words not mine. posting video's of Jewish people saying things is considered hateful too I guess. lol

edit on 1-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

That makes my point for me.

If you pay attention to my posts, you will know I don't consider Islamic Extremists and Terrorists to be real Muslims and never did.

I've also never defended any wrongful actions by any country or culture. Sorry.

I do take issue with those who do. Those who hate all Jews because of the actions of a few and then pretend to not be what they are. Those who hate people of Faith because they are themselves hateful Bigots.

I have no patience for violent people or apologists for violent people. You make excuses for Terrorists or Terrorism, you are a Terrorist yourself by association. We all know the difference between Terrorists like Hamas on a Jihad to form a universal Caliphate and enslave the whole world and real Muslims. Going there will only prove the real intent.

I'm amazed how many sick people approve of the thousands of missiles fired into civilian neighborhoods by groups like Hamas. You have to be one of them to approve. No way around that.

Individual Israeli leaders have done awful things. That is to their individual shame. That does not however excuse those who blame all Jewish people for individuals actions. Those who do that are textbook Bigots and there is no way around that. This place is crawling with people who hate Jews for being Jewish and yes it is also crawling with those who hate Muslims for being Muslims. They all use the same tactics in these conversations. The same as you did in your post above. What am I supposed to think when you grasp at straws to try and label me something I'm not to make a hateful point against a people you clearly hate?

Your motivation for posting any such video only you can know. One thing I've noticed is that Bigots tend to say I only hate Zionists not Jews while knowing they believe all Jews are Zionists. Their own worlds always trip them up. Not blaming all Jews for the actions of a few is not politically correct; its honest and separates the true Bigots from those who have something against actions by individual in the Jewish community who do wrong. We see it in all haters, like those who hate all Americans or all Christians. Nobody is kidding anyone here, people who do that are Bigots and bad people. Me, I'm hardly politically correct.

What do I hate? Violence. Bigots. Liars. Control freaks. Manipulators.

Does being Christian influence me? Yes, I love God and my fellow Man which is the only requirement made of me. I try and forgive those who hate me for my beliefs but that can be hard. I harm nobody, I have no desire to harm anyone, I don't steal or deceive but I'm not perfect either.

How do I feel about real Muslims? I enjoy their company and like many of their customs like how they treat those who treat them well. I have a growing number of freinds in their community as I've mentioned before who I like very much. They seem to like me as well. They are just as critical of Islamic Extremists as I am and tell me often how much they love it here in a free country. These are the people who I base my opinion on, not Terrorists like Hamas.

I wonder how many Jewish people you have as freinds? Do you know them at all?
edit on 11/2/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Some of you are saying America should be number one, and you may be right, but it got me to thinking...The American people probably would not support a declaration of war with any country right now, and to me that is what the poll meant.

I think Israel is dangerous because the whole nation would probably be behind them given the countries they would want to invade...What scares me is that after centuries of history, and knowing the results, people and governments still cannot separate church and state.

Israel is not a nation of Jews...It is a nation of Israelis.

And the chance of jews getting along with muslims is? Not very good.........

I keep saying religion is a quagmire based on superstitions, but many care not to listen. The day we get ufo&alien disclosure will be the day ALL RELIGIONS will eventually get exposed for how truely deceitful and control oriented they were.

BTW I still think the walls need to come down and all the enclaves done away with. Even if there is an escalation of violence in the short run, it will no doubt pave the way for long lasting peace. A secular state would be the best solution much like lebanon is.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But is it not funny that the idea of having a Jewish state ended up with a mad dictator rising up wanting to wipe them out, how many of these mad dictators have risen against the Jews in this modern age let alone in its own history, can people not see the connection here?

Would you class Saddam Hussian and Mahmoud Ahmajinedad as nutters when they talked about dealing with Israel, there are a few dictators in the Middle East around today that are not quite with it either, hence the revolutions you see on TV.

The Young Turk government had signed a secret treaty with Germany and established the Ottoman-German Alliance in August 1914, aimed against the common Russian enemy but aligning the Empire with the German side.
en.wikipedia.org...

Not to count out the Armenian genocide in which a million were killed and in the same manner the Germans got the idea for the Jews and the Crusades got their idea from you know who in the first place.

There is always one mad dictator on the rise when concerning Israel and the Jews; you have to ask what evil is driving them to it. Just don't fall for the same trap when a crazy leader wants to destroy them because now the spiritual tactic to do so in stealth mode encircling everyone towards another mass persecution which will lead probably to the Gog and Magog war and Armageddon all situated in the Middle East. The Arab spring is forming itself an alliance which will lead to this, the Sheppard putting it together will be a wolf in sheep’s clothing so be awake when the time occurs.

edit on 2-11-2011 by The time lord because: bad spelling and structure

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I beleive the world will be a better place when Israel is a smoldering pile of ash. " I second that declaration". And I like you will not forget The USS LIBERTY. Israel founding fathers of the "false flag operation" Fornicate all of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actualy OP its not isreal which is the threat its the zionist that took over the goverment that are the great threat.
These are the folks that want world war 3, they are parterned with the new-cons and the cabal of bankers which keep the world in wars, they sell to both sides to reap vast profits. They keep everyone at each other throats. They are the true evil on the planet. Not various countries. Goverments of the world have been swindled for decades by these shadowy folk. They always stay in the background. Through there greed and monetary abilities they can start wars, corrupt politicians, cause plagues, bring about ecconomic collapses. Then they move in and buy out whole countries. Then turn around and offer to save them at a big percentage. There goal is world domination and if they can't have that world destruction. To these shadowy players you and I are nothing. Do more reasearch before you place the blame on one single country.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Europe has always disliked anything Jewish, unless Europeans could get something from them.

History repeats itself indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Many Europeans are Christians. They have their "holy book" named "Bible". It is in fact redacted compendium of Jewish religious texts. As I see it European identity is partially buildt on Jewish heritage. If "Europe has always disliked anything Jewish", then Europeans hate themselves (that is true, but in different manner).

Go back and read the early Church writings about Jews.

Christians might have hi-jacked the religion, but they never had respect for it until the recent evangelical movements.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Please forgive me if I have misinterpreted your post, but it seems you are implying that the problem is with Israel's neighbors and not Israel itself.

These were only a few examples that prove Israel cannot get along with their neighbors. Sure some of their neighbors aren't the friendliest people on the block but at least they use peaceful diplomatic channels in their interactions. Meanwhile Israel has constantly been spitting in the faces of their neighbors while claiming to reach their hand in peace.

You haven't misinterpreted my post at all my friend. All the problems are caused by Israel's neighbours - all of them.

All respect to you and I'm sure that you have a lot more intelligence than this post suggests. To say that Israel's neighbours, i.e. the Palestinians, use 'peaceful diplomatic channels in their interactions' is a total joke. You must be trying to wind people up. If you can call sending suicide bombers into cafes and blowing up innocent members of the public a 'peaceful diplomatic channel' then you really do need to visit a doctor of some kind. That's not being disrespectful or nasty, just giving an honest opinion.

Israel only responds to terrorist attacks against it - it never initiates military action. Plain and simple.

Iskander

edit on 3/11/2011 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Do more reasearch before you place the blame on one single country.

If you haven't noticed the title is exactly what the news headline was.

I am simply reporting the news and I just happened to explain how I think the Zionists are the problem.

Research is your friend

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

No answer to common sense and the truth then, my friend?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join