It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Nanobots In Our Shampoo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Will nanobots become a reality?...Yes...So why would'nt TPTB use them against us someday?

If TPTB had fully functioning Nanobots right now,remotely controlled and pre-programmable microscopic machines,they would'nt tell the mainstream about them anyways...

Theres no doub't to me that whatever technologies they may have,are many years ahead of what we are told about and are allowed to purchase...

Look at the clarity of on-line satellite imaging that is readily available to the public,imaging capabilities that are more advanced than what TPTB had during the Cold War...So just imagine what they have now...They could probably read a letter in my hand from a low earth orbit camera/video satellite remotely controlled from deep beneath a mountain somewhere...
edit on 2-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Mom says..."Nice try, but you still have to wash your hair before you go to bed"

My mom did the same thing......

She MUST be a 30th degree mason government shill!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense. Aren't the usual anti-establishment types stereotypes as being unwashed

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that the Military/Industrial complex has incredible technology that is purposefully kept out of the lime light,that are probably at least 20 or 30 years ahead of what is publicly known.

The only thing I agreed with.
But seriously, if you even had a legitimate thought that this was the case, what's stopping you from finding out? You can get a cheap digital magnifier and see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The only thing I agreed with. But seriously, if you even had a legitimate thought that this was the case, what's stopping you from finding out? You can get a cheap digital magnifier and see for yourself.

These "possible" nanobots would detect that they were being focused upon and would then activate their "cloaking" and "stealth" capabilities and remain undetectable...

Or perhaps they would be unrecognizable in their "Floating dormant" within the shampoo stage and only activate when they detected their close proximity to our brains electrical waves.Then once they were unknowingly applied to our heads, they would quickly penetrate the porous bone and enter our pre-frontal lobes...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula.
These "possible" nanobots would detect that they were being focused upon and would then activate their "cloaking" and "stealth" capabilities and remain undetectable...

If they are "possible" it means they are yet to be observed, meaning that even if they did exist, you have absolutely no clue as to what they are capable of seeings that you aren't even positive of their existence in the first place. You don't know what they can or can't do. So you don't know if they would be undetectable, but its a convenient way to explain why they will never be seen.

Or perhaps they would be unrecognizable in their "Floating dormant" within the shampoo stage and only activate when they detected their close proximity to our brains electrical waves.Then once they were unknowingly applied to our heads, they would quickly penetrate the porous bone and enter our pre-frontal lobes...

At least you used the word perhaps. But still, a rather big jump in logic seeings you don't even know if they exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that people who are way too concerned with their appearance and encouraging others to submit their photos online are being affected by these lather living nanobots.

This is evident in how many ATS photo threads there are as well as the one asking people to vote for the most attractive ATS member.

Once they are in your scalp close to your brain and optic nerve, these nanobots obviously inspire people to be shallow, egotistical, and overly concerned with outward appearances.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Some advanced nanobots might be able to attach themselves to the photons that are being projected out of our flat screen tv's,then enter our bodies through our eyes and then into our brains...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Militaries are generally skittish about using nano technologies and bioweapons...might start something you cant contain.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Every bath and kitchen product is natural/organic.

Problem solved!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Militaries are generally skittish about using nano technologies and bioweapons...might start something you cant contain.
Somwhere in our distant future,intelligent nanobots might be able to turn against their designers,then self replicate,multiply and eventually destroy the human race,or at least divide and conquer us.

edit on 3-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Somwhere in our distant future,intelligent nanobots might be able to turn against their designers,then self replicate,multiply and eventually destroy the human race,or at least divide and conquer us.

Imagine the year 5779 when perhaps the human race has been reduced to a slave species dominated and controlled by self replicating androids...Who then declare themselves as gods who demand worship and human sacrifice...
edit on 3-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No, we'll destroy ourselves long before that.

By the way, I found the most amazing commercial I've ever seen in search of shampoo information, so thanks for the OP. Here I'll share it...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Disease curing nanobots released from within the shampoo?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Even I would not go this far, and I believe some wild sh*t is going on in the world. It's not hygiene products you have to worry about...like the Joker in the first Batman flick...Brand X. (/)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I believe that the Military/Industrial complex has incredible technology that is purposefully kept out of the lime light,that are probably at least 20 or 30 years ahead of what is publicly known...Who would then not know how to properly react or defend themselves against the evil programs of population reduction and other terrible New World Order plans and designs.
edit on 1-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

If the nanobots are just a means to an end, i.e population control then why would the nefarious, all-knowing, all-powerful NWO even bother with manipulating our psyches, wouldn't it make more sense for them to just used the bone penetrating, brain burrowing nanobots to kill us all outright? But I suppose if this hypothesis was well thought out it wouldn't be in Skunk Works...oh well

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure about nano-bots, but there is neaurotoxic chemicals in our shampoos and soaps. Also in detergents and cleaners we use in washers and dryers. That's a fact, look it up. Not sure if it is meant to be damaging to our nervous system and or brain, but it is.

Not to mention the purposeful act of putting countless chemicals in our water supply. Also a fact, look it up. -- This one is on purpose though, so I mean, if they do it now, what's to stop them from putting other chems in other products?

I don't want to hear "your making that up". If you can't find it on google, you're lazy or suck at searching. Lots of private scientific research has gone into testing the water supply, and a staggering amount of disturbing chemicals / substances were found in the supply.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You people who laugh at this kind of theory and pass it off as nonsense are maddening!

From the Douglas Report, a medical whistleblower I highly admire :

Hidden hazards of nano-ingredients

I never thought I’d say this, but there’s something in your food that’s even worse than sugar… and this microscopic new threat isn’t even listed on the ingredients label.

These tiny terrors are called “nanoparticles” or “nanomaterials,” and they’ve been scientifically engineered to make foods look better and last longer.

But when it comes to nano, just say no-no — because nanotechnology, as it’s called, is wildly unregulated and dangerously untested. In fact, we have no idea at all what this junk might to do humans — yet you’re probably eating it right now.

Welcome to your new life as a supermarket lab rat.

What little we do know is downright frightening: A two-year study on animals at UCLA found nano-titanium dioxide — the most common nanoparticle — caused DNA and chromosome damage, according to AOL News.

The researchers say this kind of severe damage could lead to cancer, heart disease and brain disease… and yet these nano-particles are turning up in everything from fruit and vegetable coatings to salad dressing to ice cream.

We used to call that food tampering. Instead, the mad scientists behind this sick scheme are considered industry pioneers.

Meanwhile, the FDA is so in the dark on this one that they won’t even admit it’s in your food… even if its own experts say it is. In fact, the AOL News report found that 20 of the world’s top food makers have their own nano-labs or contracts with universities to develop nano-ingredients for them.

And because there’s no requirement to list these particles on nutritional labels, there’s no way of knowing if your food has been nano-tainted… and therefore no way to avoid it.

It’s reaching the point where the only way to be safe is to grow your own — and if you have the time and space, don’t wait — spring is here. Start planting today.

douglassreport.com...
Daily Dose news, April 14th, 2010

To other assorted concerns ...

As far as nano-particles go, some modern make-up and sunscreen products as using this but they have since found that these nano-particles, coz they are so small, can pass through our cell walls. I assume then that the cells would react to this and viola - cancer cell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It (ed. speaking of Morgellons disease) can be very serious. After years of lifestyle changes we were able to control it but have never been able to eliminate it. The "queen" actually resides in the pituitary gland and is difficult to destroy. It is a silicon based, perhaps a nano engineered type of "bug" that truly does not seem to be of this world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zazzafrazz provided an excellant link in the thread "Vanity, a Deadly Sin. Cosmetic Industry Global Toxic agenda and Slave network"
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=520718

The link being ...

NSW Greens call for nano moratorium
nano.foe.org.au...

"Yet the public is none the wiser to the risks of slapping suncream or shampoos containing nanoparticles on our families and sending people off to work in factories that handle this potentially toxic technology."

Worth reading!
edit on 4-11-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If the nanobots are just a means to an end, i.e population control then why would the nefarious, all-knowing, all-powerful NWO even bother with manipulating our psyches, wouldn't it make more sense for them to just used the bone penetrating, brain burrowing nanobots to kill us all outright? But I suppose if this hypothesis was well thought out it wouldn't be in Skunk Works...oh we

Tptb would not want us just dropping dead all over the place.The threat of disease and too much of a mess to clean up. It would be much better for them,to have us willingly and unknowingly gather at "collection points" and then they could dispose of lots of people all at once,at several locations instead of thousands of locations all over the place...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Is this the excuse you give your co-workers for not washing?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I...
This is...
I mean, you can't be...

Well done, Sir. Well played.
It will be quite a task to top this level of insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join