It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Nanobots In Our Shampoo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I believe that the Military/Industrial complex has incredible technology that is purposefully kept out of the lime light,that are probably at least 20 or 30 years ahead of what is publicly known.

I believe that it is very possible that the Military/Industrial complex has set into motion,a sinister agenda of controlling peoples thoughts and actions through advanced mind control techniques.

I believe that one of these malevolent techniques is the placement of Mind Controlling Nonobots in our shampoo and other directly applied hair products.Pre-programmed and remote-controlled microscopic machines with bone penetrating capabilities.That are able to attach themselves within certain parts of the human brain,like the pre-frontal lobe,to make us highly susceptible to the implementation of various New World Order policies.

Those in power,in the business of control and domination of the masses.Would know which "products" they and their "beautiful people" families and friends should stay away from and never use and with these nefarious micro-machines functioning within the brains of large "targeted segments" of common people.Who would then not know how to properly react or defend themselves against the evil programs of population reduction and other terrible New World Order plans and designs.
edit on 1-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So just use soap. It does the same job.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
LOL

ATS is very entertaining tonight.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Right? Something is in the water... Flouridated nanobots? Prove I didn't just make that up.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Mom says..."Nice try, but you still have to wash your hair before you go to bed"

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
LOL I needed a good laugh!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Any particular brands or do they put them in random types? What about conditioner? Or 2 in 1's? And what about that little conditioner stuff you get in hair dye kits?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I dont know about shampoo, but you probably on the right track, it could be in the water from kitchen faucets. Anyways I live on a military base and a few times a month very late at night from about midnight till 4 in the mornthing there is fog everywhere u cant see ten feet infront of u its very common and is always extremely intense every time ive seen it. im hypothetically sure that fog can interfere with our human thought process as can anything i guess my point would be effecting a large number of peoples thought process all at the same time theres probably 30,000 living on the base possible more or less i dont know either way thats a large amount of people, and idk if its mind controlling but could be classified as a type of mind control? They made a movie called the fog but what do u think or does shampoo make more sense??
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
did you know they also put microscopic spiders on q-tips?
for serious.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Maybe that would explain more people complaining of dry scalp and skin issues?

More likely the case it would be introduced by food if by anything at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Maybe that would explain more people complaining of dry scalp and skin issues?

Or you know... People could just have dry skin, allergies or not so great genetics.....But that would just be crazy to suggest.

Clearly, the dry scalp is caused by nanobots.

okay, joking aside, while I do agree with the OP's thought that the Military Industrial Complex keeps us about 30 years behind them, technologically ( Hey, the internet was in use by the military in the 60's....) I think that it is a bit of a stretch to suggest that they are putting nanobots in our shampoo to control us...

Or in anything else for that matter. I mean, sure, we know a bit about the human brain. We know that you can pres on certain parts of the brain and it an make you smell things or see things even... But we don't know that much about it... I have trouble believing that we know enough about the brain to fully take over and control it.

If they are 30 years ahead of us... Then that is the same as saying in 30 years we will know how to take over and control other people using nanobots.... Call me crazy but I just don't think we or anyone else are that close to such a thing...
edit on 1-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I dont know about shampoo, but you probably on the right track, it could be in the water from kitchen faucets. Anyways I live on a military base and a few times a month very late at night from about midnight till 4 in the mornthing there is fog everywhere

I think that placing mind control nanobots in water would be too dangerous for those implementing them into society.Water is consumed by everyone and nanobots placed in our drinking water would be too hard to control and keep track of.

But if they were placed within only certain specific products.They would be much more capable of being monitored,sold and used within certain areas by certain "targeted" classes of "undesireable" segments of the population...

What color is this fog you speak of? Is it "appearing at the same times and places and height? Does it resist the wind? Does this fog showing up coincide with any unusual patterns of events and criminal actions?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

But, what if....instead of:

I think that it is a bit of a stretch to suggest that they are putting nanobots in our shampoo to control us...

........it's in the DOG shampoo!? Think about it. "Man's Best Friend", already so trusted and *loyal*.....what perfect "Manchurian Candidates", eh? Eh??

Bwahahahaha! (cue evil music)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe that one of these malevolent techniques is the placement of Mind Controlling Nonobots in our shampoo and other directly applied hair products.Pre-programmed and remote-controlled microscopic machines with bone penetrating capabilities.

so..
You believe this huh?

Well thank you for the chuckle, even if you didn't intend it.

BTW: I also chuckled at your typing "nonobots" in the quote above. I guess if you believe all that they Would be "NO-NO Bots". LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It is important here to understand that using water as a medium for poisoning had its genesis in the Nazi prison camps, where the first introduction of the hotly debated compound sodium fluoride was used as a form of hippocampal dulling.

According to Charles Perkins, who was appointed post-war head of the German chemical giant I.G. Farben, “The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children’s teeth…The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination, control and loss of liberty…The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies…Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual’s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.”

His remarks were reinforced by Dr. E.H. Bonner, who was the great Albert Einstein’s nephew: “Even in small quantities sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has ever been found.” For those wishing a more complete reading on this subject, please reference “The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben,” by Joseph Borken.

mind control, it's gonna getcha

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
^^^Nominating for most interesting OP this week

However, in rebuttal, I would like to point out that most of the chemicals or ingredients used to make shampoos are a lot lower tech than one might imagine.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I sell shampoo, and I promise you we dont put nanobots in it.

If we did, it would just be to program the recipient to buy more of that shampoo

Its a business you know, and Im not trying to take over the world, just tryin to earn a crust.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You just said last week were were in hell and were all demons...........

Then why would they need to do that?

Then again, the week before that you claimed we are all in just a holographic universe.......

Im sorry OP but I dont understand why you type out all this stuff, unless you are extremely unstable.......

Or this is some sort of social experiment for you......

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Or this is some sort of social experiment for you...

That would require a more sophisticated thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that the Military/Industrial complex has incredible technology that is purposefully kept out of the lime light,that are probably at least 20 or 30 years ahead of what is publicly known.

I believe that it is very possible that the Military/Industrial complex has set into motion,a sinister agenda of controlling peoples thoughts and actions through advanced mind control techniques.

I believe that one of these malevolent techniques is the placement of Mind Controlling Nonobots in our shampoo and other directly applied hair products.Pre-programmed and remote-controlled microscopic machines with bone penetrating capabilities.That are able to attach themselves within certain parts of the human brain,like the pre-frontal lobe,to make us highly susceptible to the implementation of various New World Order policies.

Those in power,in the business of control and domination of the masses.Would know which "products" they and their "beautiful people" families and friends should stay away from and never use and with these nefarious micro-machines functioning within the brains of large "targeted segments" of common people.Who would then not know how to properly react or defend themselves against the evil programs of population reduction and other terrible New World Order plans and designs.

Watch the movie "metropia." its a visual trip that explores how shampoo can be used to control population.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join