It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Nanobots In Our Shampoo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Dry skin happens to me more in the fall/winter time. I'd assume the same for most people.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If the Military/Industrial complex has this type of Mind Control Nano Technology...Why would'nt they use it against us for their own sinister agenda?

The very fact that most people will "laugh it off" and "deny the possibility" is what em-powers these kinds of things to continue and carry on in the first place...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sounds expensive. I can only afford the cheap stuff so I guess I'm safe.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That explains why I stare off into space when I'm washing my hair

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
......That explains everything, your military budget is going into millions and millions of bottles of shampoo.....or are we just talking head and shoulders here?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnang
......That explains everything, your military budget is going into millions and millions of bottles of shampoo.....or are we just talking head and shoulders here?
A most devious and unbelievable to the point that no one would believe it anyways, way of gearing our minds to "properly react" and "submit without a struggle" to TPTB's population reduction agenda of the near future...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Your threads are getting worse and worse blocula they really are.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by iamnang
A most devious and unbelievable to the point that no one would believe it anyways, way of gearing our minds to "properly react" and "submit without a struggle" to TPTB's population reduction agenda of the near future...

They don't have the resources for that type of operation, and even if it were logistically possible you're assuming they wouldn't have more efficient ways of carrying it out, especially while television is running 24/7 and essentially submits minds anyways.

Just because they can doesn't mean they would. And i'm fairly certain they can't.
Microscopic nanobots that what? Send frequencies into the brain to inhibit certain reactions?
We have a macroscopic telebot that sends frequencies into the brain that inhibits a stronger reaction.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

link   
www.youtube.com...I think you might have liked this movie a little to much lol
edit on 1-11-2011 by Vaxar because: (no reason given)

link   
Na, it is not in the shampoo, It is in the " Conditioner"

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Well....

It is in the " Conditioner"

I got to thinking.....does anyone know the two most brilliant words ever t be coined in the world of advertising rhetoric??

They are "Rinse; .......Repeat"......

(think about it....doubles sales immediately, it is so clever........)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you insinuating that because I don't believe a claim which is not only completely ridiculous, also makes no sense logically, I'm brainwashed?
OK mate......sorry disappoint you but my mind is my own

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by amatrine

Well....

It is in the " Conditioner"

I got to thinking.....does anyone know the two most brilliant words ever t be coined in the world of advertising rhetoric??

They are "Rinse; .......Repeat"......

(think about it....doubles sales immediately, it is so clever........)

does anybody actually do that?
I've been alive 30 years and can't say I've EVER washed my hair twice in one shower/bath...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Your threads are getting worse and worse blocula they really are

The deeper down the rabbit hole i go,the more ridicule and denial will be shown.

What if i told you that you are right now stuck on a 17,000 mile wide rock...Spinning around a 863,000 mile wide nuclear furnace...Hurdling through a mysterious void at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour and our origin and our purpose and our destination all remain a complete and total mystery.

Can anyone think of anything more fantastic and unbelievable than that?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
[more

Theres a difference between slipping down the rabbit hole, and possibly slipping into psychosis.......

Seriously man you need to stop the trolling threads.........or you need to get some help bud

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by blocula
[more

Theres a difference between slipping down the rabbit hole, and possibly slipping into psychosis.......

Seriously man you need to stop the trolling threads.........or you need to get some help bud
Camcorder cats get put on a star and flag pedestal...But I'm wrong for having an imagination and not being afraid to express it?

Save your troll labeling for the elves, gnomes and faries...People that go around calling everyone a troll, are usually one themselves, but don't want to admit it, so they call everyone else one...

It is well known that the CIA and NSA have done secret experiments on segments of society many times in the past....So as their technology grows...So will their sinister agendas against us...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm 100% with you on that one !!

First, they control you. Then, they kill you.

So, logically, the next step is Smylex.

If anyone is wondering why this thread is in the "Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics" Board, it's simply because ATS doesn't have a "Highly Ridiculous and Totally Laughable Conspiracy Topics" one...

But thanks for the entertainment factor. Some funny replies here.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It's a good thing I had become so negletfull this last decade, that I didn't wash my hair anymore.

The lice really itch though.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
threads like this, oh my god. I keep looking for another button under add friend, make rival, something like "label as off their rocker" would do nicely. Then have everyone that you have labeled that way have a special icon when authoring new threads so you can make sure not to open them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
threads like this, oh my god. I keep looking for another button under add friend, make rival, something like "label as off their rocker" would do nicely. Then have everyone that you have labeled that way have a special icon when authoring new threads so you can make sure not to open them.

Astronomers tell us that the sun and earth are hurtling around the milkyway galaxy at 483,000 mph...

They say that is our reality...We are moving through a void at speeds 250x faster than a bullet...

So "anything else" that anyone could ever imagine to thread about,can never come close to the incredibly fantastic and unbelievable situation that we now find ourselves within....

Will nanobots become a reality?...Yes...So why would'nt TPTB use them against us someday?
edit on 1-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join