It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News mocks protesters, blatently spreading hate and fear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Video< br />
Just watch the video, this is so blatant and rude its shoving it down your throat. I hate the way faux news uses all that sarcastic humour, it is extremely belittling.
People will realise soon enough what people are protesting for. The issues affect everyone and will be getting a lot worse in the near future.
I hope more people can wake up to the issues before it gets too bad, but propaganda like this does not help.

edit on 31-10-2011 by KnowYourEnemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hah.. that bimbo saying "ohh somebody tried to stab a reporter in the throat"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Hah.. that bimbo saying "ohh somebody tried to stab a reporter in the throat"

They go over the top on the way they say everything.
I love the way she said "they're animals"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why are you all watching it if you hate it so much
I mean, hardly anyone else does..
I hear the same sort of BS out of Fox bobbleheads that I heard from MSNBC or CNN bobbleheads when the tea party was in the headlines. Pick your bobblehead and slurp up the nonsense I guess.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow

Now that's journalism!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I hear the same sort of BS out of Fox bobbleheads that I heard from MSNBC or CNN bobbleheads when the tea party was in the headlines. Pick your bobblehead and slurp up the nonsense I guess.

I criticize Fox and MSNBC equally, all MSM for that matter. I don't have cable TV.. if I did I wouldn't waste time watching them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

I only saw it because I usually scour as many news sources as possible. I only watch stuff like this because I find it funny and it always helps to know the propaganda they use.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED
Wow

Now that's journalism!

Journalism isnt exciting enough to keep their regular viewers watching.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
sabotage all their transmitters
get the masses to look outside and start thinking again

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
sabotage all their transmitters
get the masses to look outside and start thinking again

Someone should really do this, if people arent smart enough to open their eyes we need to do it for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Haha. Wow, I could hardly watch that crap. They are all so dumb it makes me quiver. No wonder the American populace is so freaking dumb, you are watching people like this blabber on with mind numbing topics presented in a bias way. Their attitudes make me want to stab them in the throat with a pen.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
She said, list of all of the arrest. When its just a list of all the crap that has come from ows. She also said one on that list was of a flyer saying you can have sex with animals, when its just a video at ows of some guy talking about how you can do anything and be anything on in internet, then he makes a joke saying you can even have sex with animals. Another great example of the media changing the facts to fit their agenda.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What is really scary is that so many people actually get their news from these people. I personally know individuals like this, and they are close-minded, and doing harm to America overall. I can put up with not watching, so as to not have to listen to their junk, but sometimes I want to know why some Americans think certain things.

If someone is touting some ideology that is just ridiculous, I say chances are they got it from Fox News.

join