It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To women: Do you understand we don't understand?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yes, yes.. yes but I don't understand. I think you're foolish playing with fire. You are the reason for "the Grand Depression".
what you seem to call humanity is a failiure. I don't understand. Sin. If you were an indian, I'd call you "battles sin.. the inappropriate way". Or you didn't exactly succeed in making yourself clear to me. Do you realy know better? Are you the change? I do not understand. Maybe you're just a psychosis? Can you handle truth? Truth resonates like ' that which can be handled'. It's impossible to not being able to handle truth.

I find relief in typing all this and why should I hit the replybutton? Seems like nobodies listening. What should I expect for replies? Who am I talking to? Again.. woman, do you want to show me the way to God maybe? To you, it seems like it doesn't matter which way you get to know God. Honestly, I prefer having myself at His side, Him not being against me cause I'd feel terrible. To you, any way to God is good. God has feelings too you know. Why are you so terrible? You're invisible when you are around me. Self-pittying when I'm not around.

phew. When I'm around you don't want me, and you call me when I leave. Just cry. I pray for 1,000,000,000 women to cry spontaniously, that must be a huge relief. Jesus this post is getting boring. Here are my many words. Just saying,.. I don't understand, and never will. I know you're doing everything to make me understand, but what you don't want me to know is that I will not understand. I don't want to understand I don't understand. See? You're locked up inside. Your way is to destruction. You thought you could get away with it! How foolish.

Strange, I can feel women who aren't in the conspiracy. The female conspiracy. Would've been a nice title for this thread. Never mind. Never mind. Don't mind.

millions of pages. How far are you away from yourself? Afraid of who'll get the blame? You have sinister powers. You can make another one feel guilty for your own mistakes. Reason is the only way. You somehow seem to fall in between. In between tends to make yourself end on the wrong side. Many in between don't go the right way. You stay there, cause you think you could get a step ahead, while you fall back. Don't try to be something. Try to be. Try to be what you are. You think you are something. You're weird. What is not yourself is wrong.

Greets.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What in the world are you babbling on about?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Short reply, no, they don't understand that we don't understand....If the "they" are women.
I'm not sure if that is what you are talking about or not.

edit on 31-10-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeriess

Strongly agreed.

We should probably just agree with him if it's about women.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
See, the thing is, you men need to be able to read our minds and feelings. Be telepathic and empathic. If not, you all are doomed. You will never win, no matter what you do say, or don't. I stopped trying to have relationships with you all, because I finally realized I don't like any of you as people. Outwardly is a different matter ('Donald Draper'....)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

Originally posted by aeriess

Strongly agreed.

We should probably just agree with him if it's about women.

That's what I would think.
If the "they" are women, then no, they don't understand that we don't understand.
edit on 31-10-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just by the title i understand, haha.

My girlfriend doesnt understand that sometimes, I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.

Its like we speak two different languages, haha

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
See, the thing is, you men need to be able to read our minds and feelings. Be telepathic and empathic. If not, you all are doomed. You will never win, no matter what you do say, or don't. I stopped trying to have relationships with you all, because I finally realized I don't like any of you as people. Outwardly is a different matter ('Donald Draper'....)

No, women need to stop playing mind games! you women think too much.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Since when did it matter what women think?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
OK, so if I didn't understand this post does that make me a woman?? Or was this a test? If so, I failed miserably.

Bill

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What exactly is this thread getting on about? I feel like the writing jumps around logically. Do you hate women? Are you expressing disgust with society? Does this mean Michael Jackson is still alive? Thats how much the language in your literature jumps. You ask why you should see responses, and I honestly think thread identification may be the issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Funnily enough, I don't understand you.

Or is that the whole point? You're trying to illustrate how unintelligible women are to you as a man.
edit on 31-10-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im a woman and I have no idea of the point you are trying to make

Some guys are easy to deal with others are just plain difficult, that's why they all get treated and dealt with accordingly. If that is what you are referring too.

ps. Im guessing English is your second language. Maybe that's why its not easy to understand your point.
edit on 31-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Who givs a bleep fo the women who don't understand us. Screw 'em?

Find yoursef one that understands ...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"I pray for 1,000,000,000 women to cry spontaneously, that must be a huge relief."

Seriously???? My husband hates it when I cry- it puts him in the I need to fix-it mode. Maybe you need a hobby, maybe it isn't about you, maybe you just need to learn to tune out. If a woman needs to babble then let her, you don't need to fix-it, just nod and hug.

Actually, I have no clue what you are really saying but I think it maybe about needing better communication with the women in your life.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
sooooo....... she didn't call back...?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As a woman, I understand my own man. I sure have no clue as to what you are trying to get at. I'm good with that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I find it easier if I don't even attempt to understand women.

This explains why I'm still single.

But I don't expect them to understand me. So the tables are even.

I'm still trying to find the right woman that understands that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I completely don't understand anything you are saying. Were you in a drunk "she just broke up with me" stuper? Hey, are you that guy who wrote "a Sheaphead manifesto?" If so, that explains it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
inb4 subliminal messaging.

no really, read it again. what part of the content of that was about what the title implies?

(but don't read between the lines, its bad for your karma =/ not. just live.)
edit on 31/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join