It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To women: Do you understand we don't understand?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Huh? What's that you say? Are you speaking alien? Or are you just not into women? What's the story...? I can make neither heads nor tails of your rant. Nor, quite frankly, do I wish to. Thanks for an amusing first cuppa read, though.

GI

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
See, the thing is, you men need to be able to read our minds and feelings. Be telepathic and empathic. If not, you all are doomed. You will never win, no matter what you do say, or don't. I stopped trying to have relationships with you all, because I finally realized I don't like any of you as people. Outwardly is a different matter ('Donald Draper'....)

Do you mean with empathic that we must understand?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If it makes you FEEL better..I'm crying today- have been all day- because I've got a really sick furbaby.

My hubby seems to understand me.

Relationships though are hard these days. I think younger people are having a much, much harder time meeting people and getting on to the point where they can relax and enjoy each other.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Im a woman and I have no idea of the point you are trying to make

Some guys are easy to deal with others are just plain difficult, that's why they all get treated and dealt with accordingly. If that is what you are referring too.

ps. Im guessing English is your second language. Maybe that's why its not easy to understand your point.
edit on 31-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
getting treated and dealt with. Can you elaborate? Please, go into detail. The feminin punch in the face? Goodbye society! Are you legal? Psychologiepolice!!!!!!! You girls.. hun?.. are you destructive like the others? WHOA no smiley says what I mean..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
"I pray for 1,000,000,000 women to cry spontaneously, that must be a huge relief."

Seriously???? My husband hates it when I cry- it puts him in the I need to fix-it mode. Maybe you need a hobby, maybe it isn't about you, maybe you just need to learn to tune out. If a woman needs to babble then let her, you don't need to fix-it, just nod and hug.

Actually, I have no clue what you are really saying but I think it maybe about needing better communication with the women in your life.

Ah, that's it, half of the female population got lawless. But hey, they have brothers to share it with. NO BIGGY

WHOA!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
As a woman, I understand my own man. I sure have no clue as to what you are trying to get at. I'm good with that.

I know that!!

You understand your own mane, but aren't in tune with him, and the need to always understand..

leeds to divorcement!!

WHOA!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I actually meant to say that when a guy treats you nice and kind , youre gonna return back that love and everything else good that comes along with it. If a guy treats you like.. well you know. .. bad, then you simply walk away and thats how you deal with things. Not really much of an explanation needed. It just seems very weird that you want women to cry... Kinda not understanding that one...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

cool TdawgRex, you're cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

No way, don't go into detail please!!

You're nickname seems to read, blackmentalist.

WHOA!

edit on 2011/10/31 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Obvisously you lost that woman you liked, bummer, get over it bro. There are more fish in the see and BTW their all CrAzY!!
, maybe trying the other side will give other the chance to see their point of view.

Their crazy, why do you think that men are angry and pissed off at women all the time, LOL

Good luck dude, I thinking teenager??

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Joey Lawrence is that you ?

WHOA !!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

Originally posted by Saucerwench
See, the thing is, you men need to be able to read our minds and feelings. Be telepathic and empathic. If not, you all are doomed. You will never win, no matter what you do say, or don't. I stopped trying to have relationships with you all, because I finally realized I don't like any of you as people. Outwardly is a different matter ('Donald Draper'....)

No, women need to stop playing mind games! you women think too much.

SHut up dumb dumb.. you just need to learn how to read our minds and all will be well in the universe.

IE: when I say, "no I dont want that its too expensive".. YOU THINK ( Hmmm this is a test.. what do I do.. I must please her or I will play priest for a month on the couch... I dont think I like this role playing game.. wonder how the football game is doing.. bratwurst ) then YOU say "NO dear and light of my life, youre well worth it and I shall buy it for you in every color available. Money is NO object when it comes to satisfying my goddess' wants " See how easy that is? You men are dumb.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by TDawgRex

cool TdawgRex, you're cool.

Cool..maybe.

But still lonely

Ah. such is life.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Joey Lawrence is that you ?

WHOA !!

That's not to me is it, HAHAHA. Look, us men are just as crazy but our methods seem to be played out differently, you should date that OP and make him cry, But to the OP, i can sort of see your rambling side

Good luck to you

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Still not over the time Satan pulled a trick on you don't ya..

I'm trainee in mindreading so give me some slack! But that was the thing I meant. Why don't you need to understand yourself AND should we know what you are talking about? What If I'm talking to you and reading per accident the other girls mind? Ah, Thought so, it's no biggy. Mistakes happen?? Nooooooooo, no, no.

Females, the collective mind. It's very confusing for us once we've become Satan in person to still see what you mean. Nothing.

Do you girls feel sorry for yourself? Hey, I've got another sentence. It seems like you WHOA!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Lol, I get what youre saying. Theres always troubles on both sides especially if you are not careful with the person you choose. Theres crazy people out there ! You gotta really get to know someone before you hand over your heart.

I dont think he would like to date me lol. I may not end up shedding a million tears like he wants !

Seriously, OP.. Get yourself a nice girl and all will be fine. Promise!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
BTW, A women falls in love through her ears and a man through eyes

THERE IS NO COMMON GROUND!!

So give appreciation for their Stubroness, give in, don't give in. read your post again, you should have put it in a RANT forum, I take prozac and it makes me Happy! Damn dude, chill out before you pop!

Ohhh talk to you later my Wife just called me an I have to do what she says.....DAMN

Kidding about the prozac and wife

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Hey, I see what the problem is. I'm just not with ya. prfbrl, hey, it's not even a problem not to be in the hype. Oh, God!!! You saviour!! I'm Alive!

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I actually do have the origin of the problem if you want to hear it. Im old, been in a happy marriage for a long time, blah blah.

Basically stop watching TV/movies and grow the hell up. Its not a fairy tale or a soap opera and takes work. Especially if 2 boneheads come together like my husband and I.
When the infatuation endorphins wear off, you are with the person themselves. Either like them or dont.. stay and work or move on. SUPER simple. Always be yourself... and look for someone who is themselves. Fake crap never works... and there is a difference between "good behavior" and fake as hell. Be honest above all.. with yourself and the other person. And lastly.. stop watching TV/Movies and grow the hell up.
If you havent brushed up on interpersonal communication, you probably shouldnt be dating at all.

Oh yeah, whomever said women with the ears and men with the eyes thing is delusional. Its BS. I was initially attracted to mu husband by sight alone.. what he said wasnt all that much of an importance at first. That definitely came later. He was hot, bulging in places, devilish smile and a smart ass marine. At that point I really didnt care what his religion or deep internal political beliefs were... he had a nice butt.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I actually do have the origin of the problem if you want to hear it. Im old, been in a happy marriage for a long time, blah blah.

Basically stop watching TV/movies and grow the hell up. Its not a fairy tale or a soap opera and takes work. Especially if 2 boneheads come together like my husband and I.
When the infatuation endorphins wear off, you are with the person themselves. Either like them or dont.. stay and work or move on. SUPER simple. Always be yourself... and look for someone who is themselves. Fake crap never works... and there is a difference between "good behavior" and fake as hell. Be honest above all.. with yourself and the other person. And lastly.. stop watching TV/Movies and grow the hell up.
If you havent brushed up on interpersonal communication, you probably shouldnt be dating at all.

Oh yeah, whomever said women with the ears and men with the eyes thing is delusional. Its BS. I was initially attracted to mu husband by sight alone.. what he said wasnt all that much of an importance at first. That definitely came later. He was hot, bulging in places, devilish smile and a smart ass marine. At that point I really didnt care what his religion or deep internal political beliefs were... he had a nice butt.

Wow, I had to laugh for a min there! Thanks, he needed to hear that,
and as for my quote, it was to help him out a little bit, LOL

Much Love, Or whatever they call it these days

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join