It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass grave of 2,000 ethnic Germans in Polish town

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Whether you are Jewish or not, you are employing a "my victim group is bigger than anyone elses"- that does
not mean you are necessarily Jewish, just those are your CHOSEN victim group.

Actually, i didnt choose them, Hitler did... pick up a book for once in your life

No they weren't, they were one of numerous targets stop desecrating the memory of non Jewish victims- many remember the events of those periods, not just jewish supremacists and their apologists.

acutally... they were. You can say they werent all day, but... they were. The primary target. thats a FACT, so unless you have proof to the contrary... then shut up

There is no crying, just calling you out for the sort of person you are, the sort that elevates the murder of a jewish child over a non jewish one- what a pleasant person

Did anybody say anything about children? what in gods name are you going on about? Once again, this isnt about individual deaths. Yes... death is bad. Arent you a smart fella! cookie?

Some Jews were imprisoned, some were extermindated, you seem to think that extermination only applied to Jewish people- this is nonsense and ignores the tens of millions of non Jewish civilian deaths in WW2 all deliberately targeted.

Lol... yes... many people were exterminated in WWII... congratulations, you must be one of the harley boys! I have stated numerous times in this thread that there was an extensive list of peoples subjected to extermination. Are you deaf, or do you just like the way your idiotic talking points look in pixel form?

There was little-to-no hope for the life of a Jew. Can the same be said for any other race of people during the war? I assume that this question will continue to go unanswered, even though its at the crux of the issue.

...nobodys dismissing the death of anyone... i dont understand where this is coming from? im more then willing to admit appx. 5 million russians, 3 million poles, hundreds of thousands of Romanians, fins, lithuanians... the list goes on... died in battle, were shot, or died in prison camps.

But, once again, your completely forgetting the ACTUAL argument and instead focusing on calling me an insensitive baby-hater.

Seeing as how that is the center of your argument, im pretty comfortable calling you an idiot.

Now please, continue telling me that i dont respect the dead children of non-jews. I thought that was a rigorous point worthy of exploration!

Nice, "spazz", think the Nazis had issues with the infirm and disabled as well, speaks volumes for you

So, essentially... what your saying is... im a retard? because that sounds like a malicious attack in the absence of evidence or common sense.

I urge you to pick up a book, once you have learned how to think, so that you may rectify the horrible situation unfolding in your frontal lobe.

Or, better yet, just give up the study and discussion of history all together, because its abundantly clear that you have the intelligence of a 6 year old.

edit on 3-11-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

David cole was born and raised Jewish. Every Jew I know is an athiest but still call themselves jews.

edit on 2-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY, anyone with any understanding of Jewish culture realises that Jews self define as Jew for cultural reasons as much as religious- ffs Stephen Fry calls himself Jewish!

lol. I assume you subscribe to david cole too then?

he really seems like a rigorous historian... Hard to see how anyone could dismiss an argument as fortified as his! How could anyone deny that the holocaust didn't happen after listening to that neo-nazi associated loser try and justify himself?

I fail to see any evidence, and i assume you will provide none, and i assume you will ignore the important points made in my statements above, so i assume this is goodbye for ever.

And i need not assume this is good riddance.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
and by evidence, i mean evidence that all victims of Nazi Germany were unequivocally equal. because that is your argument.... right? (no honestly, im actually not sure what the hell ur talking about)

and by evidence, i mean... evidence. Not sourceless youtube videos, or more rants about how im a baby killer. Those are only "kinds" of evidence, but they wont necessarily hold up for anyone except your and myabong (who has about as strong of an argument as you do.)

man, holocaust revisionists are so SHMART!

edit: come to think of it... even myabong had some videos and some sort of argument. Wouldnt be fair to him grouping the two of you

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

I agree man, its hard to even figure out the truth on Libya which JUST HAPPENED. Even with all the communication technology we have. News and Information way more tightly controlled back then than it is now.

Thanks for posting that video. And I double agree with your statement here that I quoted. I certainly can't know everything that happened even if I try to research every existing document. But a swimming pool? The restaurant being a few steps from the crematorium? WTF? Some strange stuff indeed. Off to watch more of these vids.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

i have to say, an old woman whose first language is not english, trying to convey in front of an audience that she was as far from the crematorium as the distance between here and that sniveling little freak, is hardly evidence that the holocaust didnt happen.

It seems that you underestimate the unprecedented volume of concrete evidence that this whole thing isnt just some jewish plot to gain sympathy...

But, i doubt anyone subscribing to this theory has taken any effort whatsoever to find the truth, beyond the internet (which is a cesspool of absolute lies and non-evidence). maybe instead of watching this ridiculous stuff, that hold absolutely no water, you should take it upon yourself to learn the truth?

But, to each his own. Only on ATS, lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
reply to post by wildoracle13

i have to say, an old woman whose first language is not english, trying to convey in front of an audience that she was as far from the crematorium as the distance between here and that sniveling little freak, is hardly evidence that the holocaust didnt happen.

It seems that you underestimate the unprecedented volume of concrete evidence that this whole thing isnt just some jewish plot to gain sympathy...

But, i doubt anyone subscribing to this theory has taken any effort whatsoever to find the truth, beyond the internet (which is a cesspool of absolute lies and non-evidence). maybe instead of watching this ridiculous stuff, that hold absolutely no water, you should take it upon yourself to learn the truth?

But, to each his own. Only on ATS, lol.

Whoa buddy, I am not underestimating anything. I am not denying the holocaust or claiming it's a hoax. I simply state that I am interested in this new point of view I've encountered and that's why I am a member of this site.

I am here to explore topics from many differing view points and obviously this isn't popular, to me that makes it interesting.

I give stars to those posters who really make me think, this guy did, whether it's popular or not. Sorry

BTW, are we even discussing the OP anymore? I feel like this whole thread has gone off the way side.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah, understood, just making sure!

I believe it was this post by evilation that derailed the thread:

Emotionally charged, and absolutely false in all respect, my response drew in a bunch of people who also believe in this meaningless argument. (which is false in assuming that nobody cares about the deaths of other Nationalities. It seems that saying more Jews died then anyone else [a fact] is somehow controversial to people around here... for some reason)

Certainly not because of Latent antisemitism

I grew up in Poland and i must say i am pretty pissed off about the way the Holocaust is portrayed here in the US.
It is downright offensive to me that people here think mainly or ONLY (in some cases) Jews died in WWII.

WRONG!!! So many Polish people (all non-Jews) and people of other nations died in the process of helping the Jews hide or simply because it was War that when you really want to get down to it , out of OVER 40 Million people (YES 40 MILLION) that died in WWII (altogether) , the MAJORITY WERE NOT JEWS!

I hate how the Jewish controlled media puts a spin on the Holocaust here in the US.
They shove these lies on people here so much that if I didn't know any better I'd think the Holocaust happened here on the US SOIL!

You don't see say the Australian Americans making a big deal about Pearl Harbor in Australia.

This is ALL so that we feel so so sorry for the JEWS.LIES LIES LIES.

Besides , the Jews killed pretty much well over a Million Palestinians (civilians ,kids and women mainly)
but nobody is talking about THAT on the FOX news channel or some other Bull# 'news' network.

ENOUGH with the damn Holocaust and the poor poor JEWS.
Whadda way to control and brainwash a nation.
Phew ...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Actually, i didnt choose them, Hitler did... pick up a book for once in your life

he did, and so did you, you buffoon

acutally... they were. You can say they werent all day, but... they were. The primary target. thats a FACT, so unless you have proof to the contrary... then shut up

it isn't a FACT you know nothing creep, go visit the graves of the majority of civilians who were killed in WW2, they ain't Jewish, so you maybe shut your own mouth up wee man

Did anybody say anything about children? what in gods name are you going on about? Once again, this isnt about individual deaths. Yes... death is bad. Arent you a smart fella! cookie?

"It isn't about individual deaths", what sort of deaths then, pretend ones ha ha ha what an idiot

Lol... yes... many people were exterminated in WWII... congratulations, you must be one of the harley boys! I have stated numerous times in this thread that there was an extensive list of peoples subjected to extermination. Are you deaf, or do you just like the way your idiotic talking points look in pixel form?

This post highlights your idiocy, this is an internet forum, deafness has no bearing on being able to see posts and you are no speaking to me, what a walloper

There was little-to-no hope for the life of a Jew. Can the same be said for any other race of people during the war? I assume that this question will continue to go unanswered, even though its at the crux of the issue.

what you do is dehumanise people into groups, not individuals, I am sure that is probably what the majority of civilians who though when they were being exterminated "this isn't so bad as reckon one particular race was targeted more than me"- nonsense, buffoonery and treats peoples as less than human, are you sure you are not a fan of Hitler?

[qoute]
...nobodys dismissing the death of anyone... i dont understand where this is coming from? im more then willing to admit appx. 5 million russians, 3 million poles, hundreds of thousands of Romanians, fins, lithuanians... the list goes on... died in battle, were shot, or died in prison camps.

big of you, how marvellous of you

Seeing as how that is the center of your argument, im pretty comfortable calling you an idiot.

no doubt you are, but coming from you, it is laughable

Now please, continue telling me that i dont respect the dead children of non-jews. I thought that was a rigorous point worthy of exploration!

whilst you persist in elevating Jewish deaths I will tell you that, and will continue to tell you that

So, essentially... what your saying is... im a retard? because that sounds like a malicious attack in the absence of evidence or common sense.

You used the term "spazz" you halfwit, making a joke about disabled and the infirm, don't you even follow what you have posted!?!?!?!?!

edit on 5-11-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

David cole was born and raised Jewish. Every Jew I know is an athiest but still call themselves jews.

edit on 2-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY, anyone with any understanding of Jewish culture realises that Jews self define as Jew for cultural reasons as much as religious- ffs Stephen Fry calls himself Jewish!

lol. I assume you subscribe to david cole too then?

he really seems like a rigorous historian... Hard to see how anyone could dismiss an argument as fortified as his! How could anyone deny that the holocaust didn't happen after listening to that neo-nazi associated loser try and justify himself?

I fail to see any evidence, and i assume you will provide none, and i assume you will ignore the important points made in my statements above, so i assume this is goodbye for ever.

And i need not assume this is good riddance.

I have never read or watched a video by David Cole in my life, so you need to leave aside your preconceived notions and prejudices and think for yourself.

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT MANY JEWS SELF IDENTIFY FOR CULTURAL REASONS YOU INCREDIBLY OAFISH WEE FELLA, NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PROVIDE LINKS, THE EVIDENCE IS ALL OVER THE NET

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You say you fail to see evidence, thats cause you fail to watch the evidence presented. I mean what if its true?!?! how will we justify our actions!?!?

David Coles own words in the Documentary.

"My mother and father are Jewish, so if you're a jew by birth you're a Jew by birth, not something I'm ashamed of"

watch out for them "neo nazi jews" lol

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

ooo somebodys got sand in their vagina lol.

...yes, the primary target. Thats a fact! of course, you still wont respond to that FACT. .....what are you trying to say again? yes... people dying is bad.... but who died disproportionately more then any other race or religious group? I assume this will continue to go ignored...

Funny how you agree that hitler chose them, followed by an insult. glad we can agree

Despite your string of insults... your wrong! nanananana

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

"did you meet Ernst Zundel in poland?"

David cole: "yes, i met him twice"

... Ernst is a convicted, and jailed, neo-nazi holocaust denier.... who David cole just so happened to go out of his way to have tea with....

am i missing something here????????

....sounds like hes associated with a neo-nazi to me! and to anyone else whose cerebral hemispheres are fully in tact (not you guys, heh)

Man, you guys both have some serious sand in your respective vaginas. You should read a nancy drew mystery.

The fact stand that hitler singled out the JEWS, and that the JEWS were the primary target of the "final solution". also, the Jews were exterminated en mass.

there was between 5 and 10 thousand jews remaining in poland by 1968, of a pre-war population of more then three million!

...Its like you guys hate facts, history, and jews all at the same time. How thick are you? lol.

Anyways, this conversation with menial simpletons is growing wary. Its clear neither of you have anything to contribute to the topic but insults and the occasional criticism of proven fact. So... put up or shut up my sandy vaged enemies

you can say i elevate victimhood all day, but actually it is YOU who EQUATES victimhood. which is sick, disgusting, blah blah blah emotionally charged rhetoric. If all groups are so equal, why were they not killed in equal amounts? .....Doesnt seem to make any sense.... at all!!

edit on 5-11-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You may not have meant to say there was no Jewish genocide, but your source, using words like "holohoaxers" certainly does. It is true though, that Germans (non-Jewish) were killed in large numbers during the war and persecuted after the war.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

yep. while germans were being forced to emigrate from eastern europe, the Soviets (with 25% jewish representation) murdered Germans and raped their women in the thousands.

This, in spite of the peace treaty clause to guarantee the Germans a peaceful emigration. But, of course its not hard to understand why the Red Army committed these atrocities. Not that we should make excuses for them, but... after being thrown into slave labour camps, the blockade on leningrad starving 1.2 million civilians, on top of the general civilian carnage of operation Barbarossa, its not hard to put into perspective.

If an army of Americans rolled over the Canadian population and killed us in the millions, id be pretty pissed too!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Looks like anyone can be considered a "Neo-Nazi" these days, what do you think?

www.haaretz.com...

Also according to the FBI files the head of the National Jewish Congress said there were only about 2 million jews in the occupied territories at the time.

vault.fbi.gov...

Page 7

he must have been another anti-semite. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

seeing as how you like regurgitating debunked data from closed threads...

gravitational said:
Hello holocaust deniers.
Have you even read the document? Have you noticed the date?

The extermination of the European Jews began at the beginning of the war in 1939 – 1940.
most notorious is operation Barbarossa in which Jews were murdered by the Einsatzgruppen and Wehrmacht special units. This is also known as the “Holocaust by bullets”. In the mean time, Jews still in east Europe ghettos were dying by hunger and disease.

www.holocaustbybullets.com...

Extermination camps began operation in 1941.

“in 1941 Operation Reinhard began, with the paln to kill two million Jews residing in the so-called Generalgouvernement (Government General). The Generalgouvernement was that part of German-occupied Poland not directly annexed to Germany, attached to German East Prussia, or incorporated into the German-occupied Soviet Union.”

www.ushmm.org...

Those were two million Jews in that area alone. There were Jews all over Europe, including Greece, Italy, France, Hungary and so on.
Dr. Heller only estimated that 2 million Jews remained at time and place after the extermination process was already opperating in full steam.

And people wonder why Rense is not liked.

The denial of the Holocaust has been discussed....and discussed on ATS.
I thnk this pretty much sums up why this thread is not needed:
Originally posted by DOADOA
whats number got to do with it. a group of people were discriminated against and were killed for being who they were, thats the point.

Thread closed.

Still, i fail to see what your arguing here... and judging by your responses i will never find out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Looks like anyone can be considered a "Neo-Nazi" these days, what do you think?

www.haaretz.com...

self hating Jew? somehow, im not surprised.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In reply to the OP , many ethnic Germans were killed before ww2 as well.

Before and after the German surrender the soviets raped approx one in three German females.

There are approx five to ten million Germans unaccounted for to this day.

The Poles copped it bad, both Jewish and Catholics.

THe Poles copped it from the Gerrmans then the Soviet Liberators(sic).

This shouldn't be about how many Jews versus Christians got murdered by troops/civilians on both sides, it is sickening to do so.

Just know that those who sue for war are EVIL to their core, they plan for the destruction of villages/towns/cities in minute detail...think about that.

All the deaths on both sides were not passion /revenge killings..they were ordered .

They were planned and logically drawn up masssacres.

The victims deserve our respect, not our musings.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelting

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The victims deserve our respect, not our musings.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelting

All topics of History deserve our musings, especially topics like these. The fact that people died is no excuse not to investigate historical truths. Discovering facts isnt disrespectful to anyone... its healthy catharsis.

Perpetrators and victims should be revealed on all counts, even if its cause for discomfort...

"lest we forget..."
edit on 6-11-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join