It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The word is out "OWS" is a tool in use to bring about the "NWO" DISBAND NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh, the "evidence" Beezzer was talking about for OWS being some sort of "NWO plot." The main body of that evidence is that we disagree with Beezzer. I.e, he's full of it.

I've read a few of your posts about OWS, I've got to say you should probably concentrate on something other than thinking. People don't rally in the streets "just for the hell of it".

If you think that's my position, then I really don't think you've read a single one of my posts on the topic. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Excuse me, but I can't really figure out what your stance is on anything, sorry if I'm wrong.

Now I'm pretty much totally certain you have me confused with someone else
I'm anything but subgle in making my stances known.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Okay sorry, I think I'm wrong.

I do that occasionally, the world is a strange place for me to figure out.
edit on 31-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I think most of us that see what the OP is indicating feel very bad for the sincere protestors. I do, and I admire the fact they are standing up and trying to make the world a better place.

The problem is they have been fed propaganda all through school and are very misdirecting the focus. We know that once this movement grows it will be infiltrated by thugs.... and violence will begin. The possible outcomes of this will not be more freedoms for anyone, no matter what happens after that. It may mean equality though. If they collapse the country we will all be equally poor and the USA will be no more. If there is overwhelming civil unrest martial law will be declared and the Constitution (as well as elections) will be suspended.....

That is the outcome TPTB are orchestrating, they are exploiting the most passionate of the population and............ duping our kids and young adults.

We aren't pissed at the youth standing up about injustice. We are pissed at the creeps in the shadows using them for an evil agenda.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I honestly don't think we'll let that happen.

Imagine taking fast food away from your pampered American public, now imagine the millions that would stand up if something like martial law was imposed. Nobody here is going to put up with this, especially in the heartland.

We ARE this country.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I've been hearing "Oh the people I disagree with are going to suspend the constitution and declare martial law" ever since I was a little kid (which was not exactly recent"), listening to my parents' wacked-out biker friends. I'm fairly certain they heard it when they were kids.

it seems more of a fantasy to me. Like you're saying "I wish this would happen! I would feel vindicated! I would be righteously angry! GRRRR, WOLVERINES!"

If you wanna believe in the NWO, out to undermine you and your life? You're better off looking at people like the OP, and his myriad supporters on ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

The only things I think you got wrong is the Tea Party didn't die...co-oped? many of the groups YES. But just wait until elections rolls around....The Tea Party will rise again, don't think they went away.

I also would disagree about the Sorros connection. He has done this same thing in several other countries.... It's his MO

What is sad is the Tea Party ad OWS don't focus on the things they agree on....We would have a chance if the country would unite

Other than that I think you hit the nail on the head! Well said

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Were it to happen there are pockets of the country that would fair pretty well. Most metro areas would not. Take/limit electricity and water.... food... shoot looters etc etc etc.. lots of people arrested...

It's happened in history over and over through the centuries as countries rise and fall

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
I also would disagree about the Sorros connection. He has done this same thing in several other countries.... It's his MO

Citation?

What is sad is the Tea Party ad OWS don't focus on the things they agree on....We would have a chance if the country would unite

Both the Klan and the NAACP agree that kittens are cute. Doesn't really give them any useful common ground.

OWS and the Tea Party agree that there is something wrong in Washington.

OWS maintains that it's corporate corruption compromising the functions of our government and skewing policy in such a way that harms the majority of Americans in favor of making as astronomical profits for the financial elite.

The Tea party's position is that whatever the problem is, it's exclusive to Democrats, and the solution is to throw out all the Democrats and all the republicans who will speak to Democrats, and only Republicans who pander to corporate influence over our government are "real" republicans, and thus best-suited to lead the country.

So we agree that there's a problem. That agreement isn't going to get us anywhere useful.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The genuine protestors I don't disagree with over all. Who isn't ticked off with whats going on in the country? I'm ticked off they are being exploited.. I am in total disagreement with TPTB

To me it's like having a friend that is going with a loser. You know it but if you try to warn them they get pissed off at you but if you don't say anything they will be only more deeply deceived...

Don't get me wrong I am against much of the signage stuff I see in vids of some of the groups! But the genuine protestor that is standing up for something better, against corruption I am not at all in disagreement with

I read lots of history though...and the signs are everywhere

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I think you are.

You might be underestimating the number and resourcefulness of leaders that exist within my (and your?) society, as dumb as it might be.

In America, there is always someone ready to rise up and take control, because of our greedy nature. Some are good and some are bad, but no one here is going to give up and accept anything less than what we have now.

It's all or nothing, isn't this part of western philosophy?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
you're right...its a bad idea that people FINALLY start waking up in America and getting off their butts

the top 5% of us have been talking about this stuff for years...hoping and praying the sheep would start to wake up

now its here and this is about the 100th blog post saying don't rise up

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I won't argue the co opted groups of the Tea Party have that stance. But all the non Reps and Independents that agree with the Tea Party are not so. The answer isn't The Left or The Right. The answer is the balance of the two!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Lord, we live in a world ruled by thugs. The smarter of them spin their "Thuggary".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I think the answer is an all out democratic takeover, an enforcement of certain legislations by the will of the American people.

reply to post by FrenchOsage

We don't have to, we ARE the country and we ARE the soldiers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I don't protest. Neither have I taken a "fixed" position. I change because I continue to learn. I freely admit this.
I support the OWS folks, but I think they are doomed unless they have a plan to actually replace our corrupt politicians.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Yes I am an American, I live in Alaska.

Believe me I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong. I am not under estimating the resourcefulness of the population.

I fear the population is under estimating TPTB

But like I said, I really hope you are the one that is right on this debate

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I think the answer is an all out democratic takeover, an enforcement of certain legislations by the will of the American people.
reply to post by FrenchOsage

What we now have is so corrupt...so far from what most of us think of "America", that any workable idea's should be on the table.
Moreover, some of us know those "bad guys" were not so bad.
We Americans just destroyed a vibrant Country...we are all guilty of war crimes.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

But the majority of the country aren't Democrats. How can you have a take over if you don't over run the will of the people?

If you seize control against the will of the majority, how can you claim to be Democratic?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed

I won't argue the co opted groups of the Tea Party have that stance. But all the non Reps and Independents that agree with the Tea Party are not so. The answer isn't The Left or The Right. The answer is the balance of the two!

This presupposes that the two are "equal but different." They're not.

And "co-opted tea party" is redundant. Show me a tea party group against corporate influence in government, and I might try to believe you. Show me a tea party that has endorsed a Democrat, and I might believe you. I'm honestly curious if such creatures exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
reply to post by beezzer

I am very intrigued by your reply.

Could you expand on why you believe the Occupy movement is trying to undermined the Constitution ?

I will tell you how. They are calling for a Direct Democracy....which is a direct vote for all things including on legislative referendums. This is what is also known as "mob rule" or majority rule. Our Founding Fathers set up our nation as a Republic. What OWS is calling for undermines our Republic. It would of course necessitate changing the way our govt works, and of course this is exactly what the Marxists want. You know all that hopey changey stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join