It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Scrapped post!crafty youtuber linked wrong asteroid to scientists comments.
edit on 1-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
What drives conspiracy is lying governments

Then how do you explain the amateur data which confirms the official orbit?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh, this is not the first time this delusion has been brought up.

I think all can see, now, your mindset and mixed-up addled world view, but singling this out:

If a government can murder it's people in staged terrorist attacks , then anything is possible.

Yup.

End it, here ladies and gentlemen. We are not conversing with a rational person.

For those who don't get it yet....ANY asteroid impact in this modern era is a major, major world wide event....WORLD WIDE!!

This OP is focussed only on the pitiful little USA as some sort of "Big Bad Wolf" of the entire planet, the *Be All and End All*.

Hence.....this topic belongs where? In the bin.........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why even bring dates up? What.. do you really think a government PLANTED this asteroid out in space somewhere, so it could hit the planet on a certain day? Seriously?

Even if the exercise was in response to this, it's not a bad idea. Could you blame them for not saying "We are a bit worried, and we thought this was a good idea." Look how quickly and sadly people panic on this site. No.. it's best to keep hush-hush. I think this is a non-issue though, this asteriod was removed from their "watch" list last April, they knew then it was not a danger.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

We dont have a "north" coast here in the US. Where are you ?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

What drills are you talking about? What is 7/7 ? Something happen on that date that I have forgotten or something?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

People had plenty of advance warning about Katrina...What are you talking about??? The government comes in and orders people to evacuate, then they become DICTATORS...If they choose to ignore the warnings, then you scream, "We had no advance warning!!!" Please, relax...

You are correct. Also Katrina as far as hurricanes go was not the problem for New Orleans. It was the failure of the levees that caused the problem. And yes we watched the storm approach for days and days. Plenty of warning.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Asteroids and comets are not the same objects. Asteroids are rock. Comets are ice and dirt.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

"7/7" is the nickname being adopted for the suicide bomb attacks on the London Underground, 7th July of that year.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Char-Lee

We dont have a "north" coast here in the US. Where are you ?

Sorry West Coast US, we are called the North Coast here from Washington to our area.So used to hearing North Coast I wrote it that way.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
so what is the final verdict? is there any chance this gets sucked into earth's orbit or not?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
so what is the final verdict? is there any chance this gets sucked into earth's orbit or not?
Yeah,. I just got off the phone with a NASA friend and the latest news is in their
facility is prepare..
Dont know what that means,.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by SuperTripps
Yeah,. I just got off the phone with a NASA friend and the latest news is in their
facility is prepare..
Dont know what that means,.

Probably this:

NASA in Final Preparations for Nov. 8 Asteroid Flyby
www.nasa.gov...

NASA scientists will be tracking asteroid 2005 YU55 with antennas of the agency's Deep Space Network at Goldstone, Calif., as the space rock safely flies past Earth slightly closer than the moon's orbit on Nov. 8. Scientists are treating the flyby of the 1,300-foot-wide (400-meter) asteroid as a science target of opportunity – allowing instruments on "spacecraft Earth" to scan it during the close pass.

Tracking of the aircraft carrier-sized asteroid will begin at 9:30 a.m. local time (PDT) on Nov. 4, using the massive 70-meter (230-foot) Deep Space Network antenna, and last for about two hours. The asteroid will continue to be tracked by Goldstone for at least four hours each day from Nov. 6 through Nov. 10. Radar observations from the Arecibo Planetary Radar Facility in Puerto Rico will begin on Nov. 8, the same day the asteroid will make its closest approach to Earth at 3:28 p.m. PST.

The trajectory of asteroid 2005 YU55 is well understood. At the point of closest approach, it will be no closer than 201,700 miles (324,600 kilometers) or 0.85 the distance from the moon to Earth. The gravitational influence of the asteroid will have no detectable effect on anything here on Earth, including our planet's tides or tectonic plates. Although 2005 YU55 is in an orbit that regularly brings it to the vicinity of Earth (and Venus and Mars), the 2011 encounter with Earth is the closest this space rock has come for at least the last 200 years.

More:www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

who ;are we to believe..NASA said the meteor shower wouldn't do anything as well and it came threw Va and MD...Who do we believe..There are 2 many different grafts on this

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the more threads i read on ATS, the more i wonder why the demand for straight jackets isn't higher.

YU55 will not hit us. The world will not end. Planes won't fall from the sky and computers will keep working. The poles won't switch, there will be no global electrical failure and the internet will still be available on your compatible fridge.

I think that covered most bases

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Pauligirl

[color=dodgerblue]I think that some people want a 'doomsday' event to happen so badly that they are willing to listen to a bunch of wackos on youtube instead of cold hard facts and scientific data.

Sad, really.
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Hahahaha When has facts ever stopped a conspiracy theorist????? (Much less physics or hard data.)

M.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by TheMindWar

What drills are you talking about? What is 7/7 ? Something happen on that date that I have forgotten or something?

i always suspected the usa & uk's 'special' relationship was a little one sided.

anyway, ats just isnt ats without a new doom date to immediatly replace the ones that fail to pass.
i'm ready for you YU55!
edit on 1-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
the more threads i read on ATS, the more i wonder why the demand for straight jackets isn't higher.

YU55 will not hit us. The world will not end. Planes won't fall from the sky and computers will keep working. The poles won't switch, there will be no global electrical failure and the internet will still be available on your compatible fridge.

I think that covered most bases

My computer better keep working i just got a new one..LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4My computer better keep working i just got a new one..LOL

that's just what they wanted you to do!!!! it's all a big marketing scam! etc, or something

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not the US people, but the people who are REALLY behind the US government. Come on no sane person can believe the official 9/11 story ! America is a great nation that has been let down by corrupt leaders. The government has been bought by private finance, with vested interests; that have taken you into false wars and murdered your citizens.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Come on! www.youtube.com...

I know you think it is patriotic (which is used to make you blind, complicit and stupid!) which makes you defend your country but the people who did this to your country have nothing to do with what America was meant to represent, criticizing them is not anti-American .. It's pro American people!

edit on 2-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join