It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Yeap, not going to hit us or the moon.
Update from 10/27/11
www.space.com...
Huge Asteroid to Creep Near Earth on Nov. 8
by Leonard David, SPACE.com’s Space Insider Columnist
Date: 27 October 2011 Time: 09:55 AM ET

At its closest approach, the asteroid will pass within 201,700 miles (325,000 kilometers) of Earth at 6:28 p.m. EDT (2228 GMT) on Nov. 8. The average distance between Earth and the moon is 240,000 miles (386,242 km).

No Doomsday this time either.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

[color=dodgerblue]I think that some people want a 'doomsday' event to happen so badly that they are willing to listen to a bunch of wackos on youtube instead of cold hard facts and scientific data.

Sad, really.
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Are there any other countries that are having "National Broadcasting Emergency Tests?" Australia, England, Russia, China? Would be interesting to know if it's just the U.S

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Pauligirl

[color=dodgerblue]I think that some people want a 'doomsday' event to happen so badly that they are willing to listen to a bunch of wackos on youtube instead of cold hard facts and scientific data.

Sad, really.
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

That, and for some it's easier to listen to the wackos than sit through a science lecture.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock
reply to post by mockrock

Scan the contents and the put it all together.. the nonsense that was ELEnin deliberately named to distract and keep conspiracy theorists busy.. satellites falling from the sky (so we get bored and desensitized to objects falling from the sky.) Don't think your government will try and help or warn you.. remember Katrina? A disgrace for the richest country in the world.

Yes, I do remember Katrina. I remember the government warning people that it was going to hit, and telling them to GET OUT. People were either too stupid to listen, or unfortunately for them didn't have the means to get out in time. But the government tried to warn people, if nobody listened or did anything about it that's their fault, not the government's.

As far as Elenin goes, you once again are skewing the facts. Nobody was creating fear about Elenin except for conspiracy theorists. The government said all along that Elenin was nothing to worry about, that it wouldn't hit Earth, and wouldn't cause any other problems. And guess what? Once again they were right. Elenin was nothing, just like the government said. There are a lot of Conspiracy theorists tasting their own feet right now, THEY are the ones that built up all of this Elenin nonsense, not the government.

As far as satellites falling from the sky as a ruse to get people used to things falling from the sky? Do you think about this stuff before you post? Crap has been falling from the sky for a long time. Most people don't know or care about the old satellites dropping out of orbit.

You are trying to connect a bunch of non-events to prove some grand conspiracy about something that isn't happening. Good luck with that I suppose. When time passes and you get proven wrong about this, just like all those eletards did, you'll join the ranks of those with their foot in their mouth. Don't forget to clip your toenails!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

9/11 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.
7/7 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.

Go figure. Coincidence? Of course not.

Yep. You are absolutely right. Every single time there is a drill, the event that the drill is preparing people for actually happens. Wait, no, your not right at all. What about the thousands upon thousands of drills for all manner of scenarios where the scenario in question never happened?

You can refuse to look at the big picture, and cherry pick isolated incidents to provide some shaky evidence for your point of view. But that's not seeking truth, that's just seeking to prove your own opinions. Are you proud of doing that?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
yep not gonna 'hit' us

but we seen what happen when asteroid or comet 'graze' the sun..

right??

edit on 29-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
yep not gonna 'hit' us

but we seen what happen when asteroid or comet 'graze' the sun..

right??

edit on 29-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

But the earth isn't the sun, so what are you trying to say here?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As previously mentioned, its data shows that yu55 is closer to the moon, has anyone thought once, about the results of it hitting the moon?

I personally don't know what would happen, maybe it would effect our sea's. And the results of that i do know.

If it hits earth, I'm under the impression it wont do much damage anyway. A few hundred miles destroyed, earthquakes world wide and tsunami's. Not really an extinction level event.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Seems like they are getting us ready for something. Anybody watch the X Factor. The intro has a big X passing through the solar system and smashes in to the Earth! ??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

The 7/7 crisis management exercise occurs most days of the year.

Your point?

That if someone has a fire drill and a fire breaks out somewhere else the same day then it's a conspiracy?

It wasn't "somewhere else".

The drill was occurring at the same time at the EXACT same locations.

Peter Power, the Managing Director of Crisis Management firm Visor Consultants, is far more credible than you are Sir.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

has anyone thought once, about the results of it hitting the moon?

I personally don't know what would happen, maybe it would effect our sea's. And the results of that i do know.

The results will be another crater added to the thousands of other craters we see on the moon...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

Lmao, good to see someone thinking alike. I've noticed that the other week. Think it might just be a coincidence though =D made my night that has Lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What's wring with being prepared? It doesn't tell us anything other than tptb are prepared to save their labor force.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
As previously mentioned, its data shows that yu55 is closer to the moon, has anyone thought once, about the results of it hitting the moon?

History proves earth and or moon will eventually be hit by a big one (in at least the earth's case, ELE) -- again.

i pondered that, and made a thread regarding that grace Concern- yet it gets dismissed by the majority as a fear-mongerer threat rather than concern.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2011 by ignant because: LINK

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Okay, so you've figured out it's gonna hit. Good for you. Where exactly is it going to hit and what are you going to do about it?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ahhh yes,. and yet another threat without Fact.
now we only yet a few more days to wait to prove THIS one wrong..
Just once,,.. it would be nice for someone to bring something to the table
with irrefutable evidence..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this space object will pass us by at around the same distance the moon is to the earth, give or take. lets just hope it hits all the stupid people if it does.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's late, I'm tired and don't feel like looking for the specific dates but still I'll give my question a shot.
Isnt the asteroid strike and FEMA test supposed to happen on the same date? Nov 5 or 6 if I recall.
Isnt the Tsunami test supposed to happen on Nov. 10?
Shouldnt the Tsunami happen right after the asteroid strike?, not 4 or 5 days later.
Seems a bite late for a test on Nov. 10, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join