It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beam me up like Beckham! Victoria spots 'UFO' hovering over their Beverly Hills home Read more: h

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Don't know what to make of this. A joke ? Looks like it could be a full moon although the moon is not full at the moment.

But what was it that Victoria saw above the Beckham family home?

At first glance, it appears to a luminous full moon.

But we're experiencing a new moon at the moment, which means it's not visible as the dark side is closest to the earth.

Los Angeles is strongly associated with UFO sightings, Take That star Williams, 37 , had a phase where he was often in the hils looking for signs of intelligent life.

But the Beckhams' Beverly Hills home isn't in an area where any have been reported in the past.

Helicopters are a regular sighting in the area, however, which is the most obvious explanation.

Or perhaps, the mother-of-four is setting the groundwork for elaborately themed Halloween bash for her clan.

That or she's constructed a metaphor for her life as an Englishwoman in a foreign country.

But it's probably a helicopter.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 29-10-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
it could be this???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I tend to agree with the last line in the source article .

But it's probably a helicopter.

Plus I don't believe a dam word that the publicity hungry Victoria Beckham has to say .

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
it could be this???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be although as I said moon not at that phase yet. Maybe a helicopter search light.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If that was a helicopter search light, then surely VB would have been in no doubt as it would have been pretty loud at that close range. Not that I'm buying into it either, like it's said above, she is rather money hungry, and this could well be some kind of elaborate halloween scam of some kind.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Don't know what to make of this.

If you visit her twitter feed (sigh, yeah I did) then you can see she also linked to a second picture of the thing.

twitpic

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Okay, I live very close to this area. Helicopters regularly patrol Ventura Blvd and Mulholland Dr heading east/west in the San Fernando Valley. Virtually all the roads in the hills are also patrolled by private security.

This is most likely a helicopter judging from what is actually visible in the picture.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by tarifa37
Don't know what to make of this.

If you visit her twitter feed (sigh, yeah I did) then you can see she also linked to a second picture of the thing.

twitpic

Thanks here is the picture and the original. So does that mean it was moving? Probably was a press helicopter after a scoop.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

]post by alfa1
If you visit her twitter feed (sigh, yeah I did)

You took one for the team

That picture looks like an unidentified spotlight on a tower to me

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

But we're experiencing a new moon at the moment, which means it's not visible as the dark side is closest to the earth.

lol, what?

"the dark side is closest to earth"..

I can't believe how dumb people are.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow, I guess there really is nothing she wont do to stay in the limelight.
It has been a little while so she must be craving her little anorexic body was back in the news somehow.
No doubt the first person they contacted was their publicist.
I think that light is nothing more than David up a ladder and thats the sunshine beaming out his backside.
Do not feed the attention whore.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
wow, so much blind judgement here. how can you so openly slander a woman you don't even know? who are you to call her 'money hungry?' most people in the western world are 'money hungry' to a degree, you're being reactionary simpletons to just disregard her just because of her celeb status. this is probably either because a) you don't want to acknowledge the undeniable and staggering increase of mainstream UFO coverage and it's possible implications and have hopped on the head-in-the-sand debunking/mob-rule name-tarnishing bandwagon, or b) you are lonely/sad/insecure and just like to get a kick out of bashing a woman who's life you have completely limited understanding of. i mean come on, if it was lindsay lohan or something you might have a bit more reason to judge, but victoria beckham (and her husband) has been a respected public figure for england and a devoted wife and mother for decades. i've never heard anyone personally (and i mean OUTSIDE of sensationalist tabloid journalism) say a word against either of the beckhams, and although maybe they represent the archetypal english footballer/footballers wife characters they have a fine reputation as being decent down-to-earth normal folk.

don't have much to say about the actual UFO... couldn't be the moon, that HAS to be ruled out.

helicopter should really be ruled out too.

could easily be some kind of flare or (dare i say it) lantern of some sort. i mean, beverly hills, halloween party weekend... totally plausible there would be fireworks and elaborate backyard displays etc. normally i don't like to get involved in UFO threads but the aggressive nature of some of the posts here really shocked me. deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

post by RickyVelveeta
wow, so much blind judgement here. how can you so openly slander a woman you don't even know?

Are you British ? . I suspect from your post you are not .
If you were you would know why the negativity , we know who and what Vicky Beckham is as we've been subjected to her pouting falseness for over a decade .

post by RickyVelveeta
if it was lindsay lohan or something you might have a bit more reason to judge

deny ignorance indeed .

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
im sorry this is effing ridiculous, before i could even finish my reply there's more hate speech and it's now increased to 'whore'. seriously... what the hell?? i've never been on this woman's twitter feed before but just went on to take a glance; nothing but normal woman stuff, shoes, shopping, television etc. oh, and some charity promotion too; which i believe she has been actively involved with for years. astounding. you should be ashamed of yourselves, what would you do if some random nobody came on the internet and started personally attacking YOUR wife/mother? you are literally in the same category of people who who write those manically hateful comments you always see under videos, if you don't already do that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

post by RickyVelveeta
im sorry this is effing ridiculous, before i could even finish my reply there's more hate speech and it's now increased to 'whore'.

Oh please

Post by keepithush
Do not feed the attention whore.

1. attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Sounds like a fair description to me .

edit on 29-10-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by RickyVelveeta
wow, so much blind judgement here. how can you so openly slander a woman you don't even know?

Are you British ? . I suspect from your post you are not .
If you were you would know why the negativity , we know who and what Vicky Beckham is as we've been subjected to her pouting falseness for over a decade .

post by RickyVelveeta
if it was lindsay lohan or something you might have a bit more reason to judge

deny ignorance indeed .

a) i am british.

b) i do not care about her pouting falseness or whatever you want to call it, i know as little about her as any of you do; im just perplexed by the hatred. go find something else to hate on, not some woman you would probably never say these things to if you met in person.

c) i just used lohan as an extreme example of a female celebrity who DOES have a history of blatant attention seeking and destructive/negative behaviour, not that i would ever need to find a reason to brand her a 'whore' or anything. don't even begin to try and twist this.

sorry mate, you lose in all respects. im not the one hating on a stranger's wife/mother.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If it was an helicopter the trees would be shaking up a lil bit. A trees will go flat under the rotor (helice) but on the pics the trees seems undisturbed. Weird. i wish she could afford a camera,

eta/
What is the thing sprouting from the light, look at both pictures and plz tell me broccoli doesn't grow that big in cali. Weird+1.

edit on 29-10-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

post by tarifa37
So does that mean it was moving?

From the two pictures posted it looks like the only thing that moved was the photographer .
It really does look like a spotlight on a tower .

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens think she is one of their own.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Consider it as of now.... Debunked....

You're welcome in advance
Helium "light" Balloon

another one
Another one

she sure is a joker

edit on 29-10-2011 by OzTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join