It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just caught occupiers stealing my water which we pay for.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by jaynkeel

By the way, I just went back and read the first ten pages. The OP never answers the questions I asked. The closest answers we get is 'i shut of the valve on the inside' 'they said they were going to give my address out' 'i went to an occupy protest and I dont want to be aligned with those people' 'i am not giving our personal information' He just insults occupiers and answers no questions. Hes an obvious troll.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

All we have ever been talking about here is a made up scenario.

Just because YOU think the OP made it up doesnt make it so.........

The issue is your accusing him of having an agenda to make it up, while you are espousing YOUR agenda to come in here and wreak havok on the forum just because YOU believe he made it up......

Hows THAT for being hypocritical?

I thought the OP was quite clear in the events that happened........Im not sure why people are defending trespassing and theft tooth and nail just because it might have to do with OWSers ......

edit on 28-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

he answered quite a few questions.......

it stands to reason, that if he had the ability to shut the valve off from inside, then it was probably HIS spout........

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I know a few police, and part of their training and jobs are to be able to recognise people based on a description, often in large crowds of people.

These Occupies have been going on for quite a while now, and if they were indeed unkempt looking, and part of the Occupy, then chances are they have been there for a while themselves, and the police would have a very good idea of the "regulars".

I agree that if it was a few thousand it would be hard to pinpoint any accused, but if it was only a couple of hundred, as is likely the case, then the police would have a very good idea of who they were, even without good description, and have no trouble identifying them.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have no agenda.
I'm just pointing out the absurd.
This guy caught two people taking water from an out door spigot. Who cares, that is nothing. NOTHING.
He just wanted to use it as propaganda against OWS.
It is absolutely ridiculous that he posted it. This is the anti-thesis of Above Top Secret. It's not even worthy of Below Top Secret. People come here for big news and stories they can't get anywhere else. This guy spins and posts a story about how he wasn't man enough to handle two guys using his water spigot on his own and had to call the cops.
edit on 28-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

oh snap.

Is that actually it, or just a joke? Cause if so, it adds some perspective.

Also, its reasons like this I have a paintball gun. hahaha.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by DrumsRfun

How about this.....

What a "self-entitled little jerk" to think that the theft of some of his tap water was so effing important, that it is worthy of a police investigation when the cops already have their hands full!

Oh, the hypocrisy....

Jesus....

It's called he is a taxpayer and is entitled to call the cops for anything he wishes just as you are. Just because it seems trivial to you doesn't mean it was to him. I always thought it to be common sense to call the cops any time there is an incident of trespassing and especially when it involves two against one and they have no intention of respecting others property or belongings. It's not like they were standing on the sidewalk filling their containers from the guys already on lawn sprinkler.

Okay, I respect your opinion....and you are well aware of mine. We'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Im sorry but the reality is cops only show up if they have a) time to waste or (b for a real issue, so plz stop trying to make a story out of nothing

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I have no agenda.
This guy caught two people taking water from an out door spigot. Who cares, that is nothing. NOTHING.
It is absolutely ridiculous that he posted it. This is the anti-thesis of Above Top Secret. It's not even worthy of Below Top Secret. People come here for big news and stories they can't get anywhere else. This guy spins and posts a story about how he wasn't man enough to handle two guys using his water spigot on his own and had to call the cops.

People come to ATS for a variety of reasons, if the moderators thought this story was untrue they would have removed it, if they thought it was in the wrong forum they would have moved it.....

If you dont like reading it , then DONT

Just because you dont agree with his methods , does not make it untrue.......

And no amount of capslock or bold print is going to change that..........

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah, no one likes being robed, no matter if is one penny or water, the sense of being violated is awful.
edit on 28-10-2011 by nekomata111 because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All the OP needed to do was take the spigot opener off and then perhaps turn the outside water main off. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I have no agenda.

(****Standing ovation****)

Second line

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Wow..all over a little water..and two people..not the whole movement..

Guess you showed us what you are all about..

Casting judgement on a whole movement because of the actions of two of them is rather immature..and griping about a few bottles of water.. seems to be petty in my opinion.
edit on 28-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Seems to me that these two people have nicely illustrated what the OWS movement is all about. Handouts, entitlements, etc. How are these two people any different than those who work on wall street?

EVERYONE WANTS A HANDOUT!!!

The problem is that government is all too happy to oblige. Must be nice to wake up and propose 1 trillion in spending whenever you feel like it. And the pesky detail about how it will be paid will be worried about later. The net result is that it typically falls on the middle class to cover it at some point. The rich keep on lying and getting richer, and the middle class keep on getting poorer.

In order for government to change, lobbyists need to be outlawed and the elites need to be stripped of their power. But since that isn't going to happen, short of some world-wide calamity, then get used to seeing the starts and stripes transformed into a hammer and sickle.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Lol i lost you there, but heck i lost alot of people a long time ago

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No caps lock used.
Just enlarged the font so the message wouldn't get lost in the b.s.
I have the right to come here and express my opinion and fight his bias just as much as anyone else here does.
I guess you would prefer me to leave so he can go on making up ridiculous accusations unchecked.
You got it. Doesn't make either of you any less wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Seems to me that these two people have nicely illustrated what the OWS movement is all about. Handouts, entitlements, etc. How are these two people any different than those who work on wall street?

We're not in the market for any snake oil today, but thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon

Im sorry but the reality is cops only show up if they have a) time to waste or (b for a real issue, so plz stop trying to make a story out of nothing

Not sure where you are from but the cops have always shown up when called where I am from. And that would be true for just about anyone as far as I would hazard a guess. And I am not the one making a story out of nothing you have to take that up with the op. I am just supporting him the same as I would if it was the ows protesters in role reversal. I understand the law and what the rules in society are ,others don't I get that as well. It's the people complaining because it's against ows just as the people that are against ows are adding fuel to the fire and both sides forgetting that he had the right to call and it was justified.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now the really sad part is this OP has earned himself 46 flags with a thread that shpuld have been in rant about 2 dudes stealing is water...

link   

No caps lock used.
Just enlarged the font so the message wouldn't get lost in the b.s.
I have the right to come here and express my opinion and fight his bias just as much as anyone else here does.
I guess you would prefer me to leave so he can go on making up ridiculous accusations unchecked.
You got it. Doesn't make either of you any less wrong.

Arent you doing exactly what youre accusing the OP of doing by making up rediculous accusations that hes lying? And then when that doesnt work you tried to suggest it wasnt even his property, then when that didnt work you accused him of not even being there when they did it..........and when that didnt work you moved on to something else......

you are doing no more then what you accuse the OP of doing..........

I believe him, and I also believe that once again.......its the principle of the thing, you dont take whats not yours...

If you have issues with that principle then im sorry to hear that

link   

Oh sorry my brothers a cop and my dad is a criminal judge heck i guess you should know better lol
edit on 28-10-2011 by GodefroydeBouillon because: my kids are back, at least i get it when they act childish eheheh

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join