It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in the Universe is Wrong

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Are you kidding me? Scorpio is the ONLY sign in the astrological family that matters, RIGHT? *devil horns*

Yup, I can count, I just learned how to read too! Maybe the OP can have a talk with me about my "attitude", he can make me feel better about myself while simultaneously making himself feel better about himself

My gal is a Virgo butt that doesn't mean Scorpio gals ain't got it go'n on.

Attitude makes sense, latitude is nonsense.

BTW - are you a Scorpio in the old Astrology charts with 12 signs or the new one with 13 signs? I was a Pisces in the old one and an Aquarius in the new one, which Aquarius fits me and Pisces never fit me.
I have a theory that peeps that followed their astrology sign while there were 12, if they were actually a different sign via the 13 signs, they subconsciously recreated themselves by believing they were the sign designated for them, even though they weren't that sign.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Are you kidding me? Scorpio is the ONLY sign in the astrological family that matters, RIGHT? *devil horns*

Yup, I can count, I just learned how to read too! Maybe the OP can have a talk with me about my "attitude", he can make me feel better about myself while simultaneously making himself feel better about himself

BTW - are you a Scorpio in the old Astrology charts with 12 signs or the new one with 13 signs? I was a Pisces in the old one and an Aquarius in the new one, which Aquarius fits me and Pisces never fit me.
I have a theory that peeps that followed their astrology sign while there were 12, if they were actually a different sign via the 13 signs, they subconsciously recreated themselves by believing they were the sign designated for them, even though they weren't that sign.

Ribbit

My husband is a Virgo, so is my mother and my brother (goddamn perfectionists).

My sister is Aquarius and she totally fits her sign... and drives me crazy!

Four and a half words for you: I am a scorpio !

There is no changing sh*t. Isn't it bad enough they demoted my ruling planet, now they're telling me I am not who I think I am? I'll kick their asses and there's some words of a true scorpion right there

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That was BEAUTIFUL Op.....you chose to see beauty when you could have chosen to see pain and sorrow for the little crab.

To say nothing is wrong with our Universe based on this observation of the crabs shell really isn't proof for me.
But never the less I will assume with you that nothing is wrong with our Universe.

No matter which window we look out of we will see a different image every time. We can observe around us with our limited sense's and see whatever we choose to see. Good or bad.

I can focus on my boyfriends tone and his absurd remarks or I can choose to see the intent of love coming from his tone. I think at some point though one must draw the line with respect to good and bad. There is a feeling that arises and it is my belief we acknowledge feelings....they do matter.

Bad can be made aware of the good and vice versa but it is my opinion that the bad should not not be taken in (within yourself) to manifest.

When my step son was diagnosed with Leukemia and was in and out of the hospital for five years it was a nightmare. How can you look at love being washed away and not feel pain and sorrow. There was no way to choose a good ending. It was not had....it was out of our control no matter how we looked at. It just was.

I can learn from it and not make same mistakes that may be looked upon as a mistake. I can learn to just accept the bad but I don't. I can't accept that evil resides and there is no heaven on earth. I want it...and I want it now. As much as I want it....I cannot make it heaven. Heaven to me is where there is no love that is lost. Sure, I can say the love remains...sure it does...BUT you cannot make this type of situation "feel good". It feels BAD.

When something "feels bad" then this is your spirit telling you to be aware and face it....fight it....and do not give in because one way or another if you give in then it will become a snowball effect all across the Universe and will manifest on your behalf. Energy travels.

Negative energy resides here at ground level and the positive is outside the planet. Positive energy is something we all want to maintain and the negative can easily take over if you accept it and take in it. The negative can be so overwhelming that life is no longer inhabiting the body and when this happen it withers away.

I believe in our Universe and believe it harness's the love I seek but energy has been proven to effect everything in the universe. It is real and the law of cause and effect is also real.

Reap what you sow....so for me....I will not embrace or sow the negative. I do not want it and for those of you that think you may want it.... choose wisely is my advice.

Love does not need anything else to be love. We do not have to accept the negative to accept love.

We are all here learning, living and loving. When something doesn't go our way or something bad does indeed happen we can choose to either accept it or not. It is a choice.

If I could see me outside of me and dissect all the negative and keep only the positive, my being would be what I want it to be. With that said, when I leave this Earth I will be .....me again. Rumor has it, via the Bible, God will pluck all the bad away from us and keep only the good. I am hoping and praying this is so.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Has anyone here heard of maum meditation?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Ribbit

My husband is a Virgo, so is my mother and my brother (goddamn perfectionists).

My sister is Aquarius and she totally fits her sign... and drives me crazy!

There is no changing sh*t. Isn't it bad enough they demoted my ruling planet, now they're telling me I am not who I think I am? I'll kick their asses and there's some words of a true scorpion right there

kNot a thing wrong with being who you are, regardless what some chart says.

Me, I never bought into Astrology because it never was right for me so I remained who I am, regardless what the chart said so now that there are 13 signs, which also fits me, mine fits finally but I still don't keep up with my horoscope.
However, I did take a peek at what my Soulmate is and as she is a Virgo and I'm an Aquarius, we are perfectly aligned to the point it's scary.

I just might get married finally.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

When something really horrific and evil happens to someone you love.. I sure hope you remember your philosophy about evil being subjective.

I will.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by NewAgeMan

excuse me, but you just shot your own argument down.

if you say that love needs to be increased...
wait, how absolute and transcendental did you say it was?

if love's sake is love, why in the hell do we need more love?
or why does love need more of it itself.
trying to multiply the infinite are you?

does it mean theres a lack of love? how can it be, if your love is absolute, theres no need to increase.
if there is any need of anything, it only shows that your love is not love and its not whole.
because if you say love needs to perpetuate itself, its means you're the one aknowledging the void, and noticing you are missing something.

what you need to increase is the love and aceptance for the lack of love.

thats the part of the picture you are not getting.

when you start to love the absence of love where it manifests you will surelly understand that there is already enough love for this world and the next.

nothing to be saved from, nothing to fear, nothing to forgive and nothing to regret.

true love is like an anesthetic, it will make you love when the universe rips and tears us apart atom by atom, particle by particle, back into the melting pot.

dust to dust

such is the way the wind blows you could swear the dust was moving acording to its own senses

we are nothing but animated dust being blown by the wind of love, and love can be a gentle summer breeze that refreshes you or a gust that sweeps you right off balance.

learn to live with it,wichever way it goes.

thats the purpose of life

that and anything else we might want to add on the list

nothing is wrong, everything has a purpose.

You have some interesting ideas, including that of love as acceptance of what is, which I need to be with and grok more of, so thank you.

I think the crux of what I was thinking is that love is love via communication, and that even reality is love, because it's also a communication, a sharing.

And yes, we need to extend our love into the absence of love - the St. Francis prayer here comes to mind.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

edit on 28-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There's the fire and passion of a scorpio... but the actual kicking of asses is best done by an Aries .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It seems I have inadvertantly created a bit of an argument here. And yes as someone mentions I have some issues I am still working on. I carried my ego on parade for atleast 22 years and although I have made great stride to empower a new ego that is manifesting, the traces of my old one can be see, like fossil records.

My true view on what evil really is, is like many of you have stated, a type of teacher. However it is an ancient teacher that has been obsolete for thousands of years, we just refuse to let go of it.

In the animal world, organisms kill and eat eachother to survive. Are they evil? No, they are just evolving the only way they know how. Man was born from this world, and still carries his physical body to this day. This body is programed with that outdated evolutionary software. It feels good to cut someone down and say "I told you not to talk about me!" beat our chest and hunt for the most physically fit mate.

The new way to evolve is love. We have beaten every animal in the animal kingdom, we don't have to fight to survive because we are the strongest already. But because of ignorance some just act on their nature and perpetuate this war.

I explain my entire view on this extremely in depth in the post that is linked in my signature.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Thank you for pointing this out to me. My old ego still haunts me through my subconscious like a ghost that refuses to let go of the past. Be aware, however, that when you see something wrong amidst all the love I have tried to convey, it shows me what kind of person you really are. We have worked so hard in our minds to become better people, and doing so both our dominator egos have become too small for us to see but I see now that they still exist, and by working together we can point them out for eachother. Communication at its finest. Thank you for making me a better person.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

That is correct there are no wrongs in the universe, Just like their are no rights

because Three rights make a left which one cant know is left or right until one knows forwards and backwards

which is unknown till one understands where down is and up is not

which only discovered from knowing what lies within and what is without
Then the knowledge of truth can be learned, understood and comprehended if one chooses too

Knowledge is the father Wisdom is the mother understanding is the son

Then you must be a test-tube baby.

All Rights make a Circle, which perfectly defines this Time-Warp Matrix you call Life.

Ribbit

Welcome toad friend whose father spit some knowledge into your mothers whose limitless intake of knowledge gives her wisdom through pain because nothing is more pain full then birthing you a child and their are few things as insufferable as raising a butt ugly toad for a child

All of which has taught them both this most impotent lessen about understanding the son and that mommy should have swallowed that load of knowledge,

but failure is the greatest teacher since we live on one world with 7 billion of are closest relatives each their own world where your barely within it but at least realize were with-on this 3rd rock's own world and its 3 from the suns worldly reach that is only but one solar system out of the endless possibility that everything that is within reason will probably happen and again and again live die live die until all is 1 and One is all

How would you achieve knowing everything everywhere and in every way that what is possible within a cause of logical and reason, is also rationally unreasonable or irrationally illogical yet reasonable in the every aspect of the effect from all causes within this Happening which seeing how all things gravitate back down is the bases for the next happening currently being birthed from our past that has been and will be the crafting of energy in the future universe waiting in the womb for its big banging birth just as the last one before it, was and is made full of what things being done here with much of the same # repeating over again but One thing changes this cause has and effect and this effect a cause so that the little choices made from options are made in other-ways

That is how you gain insight into the mind of all its not perfect but it is perfection because a problems solution will have one answer in all ways possible for it to have an answer and having answers for all but one in all until that one's world returns to the all after looking out at their world in two ways as one and hearing two ways as one touching one way as three, smell all that can be smelled in combination of the ways one uses to sense and you shall taste life

edit on 28-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That is correct there are no wrongs in the universe, Just like their are no rights

because Three rights make a left which one cant know is left or right until one knows forwards and backwards

which is unknown till one understands where down is and up is not

which only discovered from knowing what lies within and what is without
Then the knowledge of truth can be learned, understood and comprehended if one chooses too

Knowledge is the father Wisdom is the mother understanding is the son

Then you must be a test-tube baby.

All Rights make a Circle, which perfectly defines this Time-Warp Matrix you call Life.

Ribbit

Welcome toad friend whose father spit some knowledge into your mothers whose limitless intake of knowledge gives her wisdom through pain because nothing is more pain full then birthing you a child and their are few things as insufferable as raising a butt ugly toad for a child

All of which has taught them both this most impotent lessen about understanding the son and that mommy should have swallowed that load of knowledge,

but failure is the greatest teacher since we live on one world with 7 billion of are closest relatives each their own world where your barely within it but at least realize were with-on this 3rd rock's own world and its 3 from the suns worldly reach that is only but one solar system out of the endless possibility that everything that is within reason will probably happen and again and again live die live die until all is 1 and One is all

How would you achieve knowing everything everywhere and in every way that what is possible within a cause of logical and reason, is also rationally unreasonable or irrationally illogical yet reasonable in the every aspect of the effect from all causes within this Happening which seeing how all things gravitate back down is the bases for the next happening currently being birthed from our past that has been and will be the crafting of energy in the future universe waiting in the womb for its big banging birth just as the last one before it, was and is made full of what things being done here with much of the same # repeating over again but One thing changes this cause has and effect and this effect a cause so that the little choices made from options are made in other-ways

That is how you gain insight into the mind of all its not perfect but it is perfection because a problems solution will have one answer in all ways possible for it to have an answer and having answers for all but one in all until that one's world returns to the all after looking out at their world in two ways as one and hearing two ways as one touching one way as three, smell all that can be smelled in combination of the ways one uses to sense and you shall taste life

Beautiful!

It flowed like a windy river but flowed it did.

Ribbit

Ps: Everything is God/Source and God/Source is Perfection realized and materialized, so Everything is Perfect, including you and everyone else.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

thank you for a post that makes some sense to me..

I will never grasp a concept that evil is totally subjective..or that there is no good and there is no evil..

My experience on this earth tells me different a different story.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Thank you dear BUT it is appreciated as

Perfect-Ly frightening indeed all will be done 1.1:1;1
-1.1:1;1-

thy will is one all is one; one is all

!=(1.1)(-1.1)

SO I for One Fear not nil Nothing ________ or even a One

edit on 28-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

There's the fire and passion of a scorpio... but the actual kicking of asses is best done by an Aries .

Hahaha, Aries doesn't have to kick anyones ass, they just have to cry and sulk until they get their way

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The universe wastes nothing and all is art, and yes even death....However things take on a different perspective from up close and personal. I do not think the universe as a whole recognizes or distinguishes good from bad, or life from death, everything is what it is....But then again we are a part and creation of the universe and we distinguish between good and bad and life and death all the time...So in a way.. yes...yes it does recognize all, trough us. But only as long as we recognize ourselves.

Nothing is simple, even simple things are not that simple.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

The universe wastes nothing and all is art, and yes even death....However things take on a different perspective from up close and personal. I do not think the universe as a whole recognizes or distinguishes good from bad, or life from death, everything is what it is....But then again we are a part and creation of the universe and we distinguish between good and bad and life and death all the time...So in a way.. yes...yes it does recognize all, trough us. But only as long as we recognize ourselves.

Nothing is simple, even simple things are not that simple.

Actually, Nothing is complicated, simple is simple.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but kNot any simpler." - Albert Einstein

That little quip from Albi happens to be the Unspoken Law of Mathematics and considering God's language is Mathematics, then it's Her Unspoken Law as well. So while you think simple ain't simple, it's only because you have complicated the simple.

Once simple is simple to you, then you will kNow you kNow the Truth.

When you were a child, everything was simple. Look there for the answer.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by gabby2011

Evil is subjective.

I realize this... but I dare anyone with half a heart to say there isn't some serious evil in this world..that is hurting innocent people everyday.

It is not a matter of balance or how you look at it.. its just WRONG ..plain and simple....and anyone who can be grateful for it..is a little unbalanced in my opinion.

That's my opinion, and its best I stay out of this thread..

I will never buy into those views...of evil being subjective.. and the whole "everything is one", spiritual type of beliefs.

Oh, well said.

It weaves the gnostic view of a duality that smithjustinb is describing in simple terms, which states that evil exists as it's own ends, and cannot be seen in the light of it's own failings as a shortfall against virtues which ought to have been. In fact, (s)he's going so far as to say we can't even describe an action as good or evil any longer, which is to discard in the process any peer-edited human rights, any constitutional rights, ten commandments, a noble eight-fold path, or any other humanitarian principles that we, as humans, have quantified and aspired to as societies throughout the many centuries of existance.

It's an appeal to ignorance to simply say "it's subjective", and therefore "without actual quantifiable value". It gives a free pass to corruption to take such new age thinking and attempt to call it a working philosophy in peoples lives. How destructive they are, and how baseless/ lacking-in-perspective their decision-making complex-less ideologies portend!

To the Op, I think you have a far better grasp of where you're going and what you're teaching. I enjoyed reading your explanations.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by gabby2011

Evil is subjective.

I realize this... but I dare anyone with half a heart to say there isn't some serious evil in this world..that is hurting innocent people everyday.

It is not a matter of balance or how you look at it.. its just WRONG ..plain and simple....and anyone who can be grateful for it..is a little unbalanced in my opinion.

That's my opinion, and its best I stay out of this thread..

I will never buy into those views...of evil being subjective.. and the whole "everything is one", spiritual type of beliefs.

Oh, well said.

It weaves the gnostic view of a duality that smithjustinb is describing in simple terms, which states that evil exists as it's own ends, and cannot be seen in the light of it's own failings as a shortfall against virtues which ought to have been. In fact, (s)he's going so far as to say we can't even describe an action as good or evil any longer, which is to discard in the process any peer-edited human rights, any constitutional rights, ten commandments, a noble eight-fold path, or any other humanitarian principles that we, as humans, have quantified and aspired to as societies throughout the many centuries of existance.

It's an appeal to ignorance to simply say "it's subjective", and therefore "without actual quantifiable value". It gives a free pass to corruption to take such new age thinking and attempt to call it a working philosophy in peoples lives. How destructive they are, and how baseless/ lacking-in-perspective their decision-making complex-less ideologies portend!

To the Op, I think you have a far better grasp of where you're going and what you're teaching. I enjoyed reading your explanations.

I'm kNot going to argue your primary argument against Justin, even though I don't agree with him 100%, but with the bold and underlined portion above, prove it or it didn't happen!

The interesting thing is, you cannot prove the past and with that, how dew you kNow any of it ever happened?

Of course, you will point to physical structures, written history, and even possibly the bible, but none prove anything for anyone could have built those structures, written our history, and as to the bible, if you can explain where all the water went from Noah's flood, I'll bend over and kiss my own ass, considering it would take 3 to 4 times more water than is on this earth to flood the earth to the level written of in the bible. So Noah's flood never happened either and since much of your history is based on a book of historical lies, who's to say the rest of your written history isn't a lie also?

You have bought into the Greatest Con of All Time.

Wake up Neo!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Proofs? Sure, there's proofs. I'm not a memory expert, but I have honed my research skills and it just so happens that I located the exact document I want to present to you. I first looked into this about a year ago, in a thread devoted to the very subject, and it's been about a year since I looked that way again. So, without further ado ...

Over 20,000 known manuscripts document the New Testament text. This makes the New Testament the most reliable document of antiquity (a document written before the printing press). These manuscripts vary in size from a part of a page to an entire Bible (Old and New Testaments). The earliest New Testament manuscripts date from the second century (100-199) AD These manuscript copies were written in different languages by people of different nationalities, cultures, and backgrounds. In spite of all those differences between them, the New Testament texts all agree. (That is, those differences that we do observe between these hand written documents are occasional changes in the spelling of names or isolated cases of missing or changed words. Still, since we have so many copies, it is obvious to anyone but the hardened skeptic can that they all represent the same text.)

Note: Those minor differences that do exist between the Old and New Testament manuscripts are interesting for academic reasons. They are the topic of a future “in depth” Clarifying Christianity page. (It is currently about 10,000 words long and still under construction—stay tuned.)

www.clarifyingchristianity.com...

There's a lot more in that article, but that's the "meat" of the concerns right there. As I recall, we rely on much more fragmented records for some ancient texts that we take for granted such as Homer's (was it the Iliad or the Odessey?), of which there are perhaps less than ten fragmented copies in existance. But get the main point here : when copies exist in distant parts of the world, from completely separate sources, they exist as proofs unto themselves.

I do see where you're going with the "can we prove anything"? line of reasoning. Fortunately (and not belittling your points in the saying), ancient scholars devoted career after career to the preservation of records, and to the authentification, to the point that we actually can prove much of history. To say that "conquerers over-wrote history" is a valid concern, but on a particular point by point basis, we can look into those vetted records and rely on quite a lot of history. As for those which might be fraudulent, isn't that why we're here on a conspiracy site?!

As for the flood, as I recall from threads devoted to the subject, it occurred regionally in the holy land, many proofs of that regional flooding do exist, and the remains of the ark were discovered on Mt. Ararat. That's off the top of my head, yet you can look the thread up just as easily as I!

As for considering all the bible a con and what-not, I'll have to agree to disagree with you on that one. My point above was this : we have humanitarian principles in our society, and laws, and an applicable justice system based on fairness at least in the theory of that, even if it is not applied so properly. A republic of wise thinkers established this from times ancient, and our modern sensibilities can verify that such a societal system exists, and is beneficial to establish among fallable mortal beings, who with some regularity fall short of treating each other with respect, tolerance, patience, and fairness. I think the point speaks mote, and I'm not going to get far by spouting rhetoric about it here, nor by preaching to the choir. Fair enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join