It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese University Detects Atmospheric Precursor To 2011 Megaquake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And here is another one for you civilian geologists.

The California Magnetic Network (CalMagNet) concept involves placing Ultra-Low-Frequency (ULF) based sensors along the major faults throughout California as a pilot network that will lay the groundwork for similar networks throughout the world. The data collected will allow researchers not only to validate the technique but also to provide data for the development of earthquake warning programs.

quakefinder.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
It's funny how some people keep saying that something as powerful as HAARP is incapable of producing earthquakes,
IT--

A super high voltage ultra low frequency transmitter that can accurately start a quake anywhere in the world... Pardon me while I laugh hysterically at that supposition.

The fact of the matter is, that by the time this 'effect of broadcast' would had have to have reached the other side of the planet. Thousands of miles THROUGH the Earth's mantle (diameter earth = 12 756.2 kilometers) , the iron core, the electromagnetic fields generated by the core and the local solar/universe magnetic field lines, not to mention the magnetite material in the Earth itself. Can it have a net cumulative electron charge great enough to do anything? NO.

Then lets examine how an electron particle moves on a conductor, I'll keep it simple for you, it travels on the shell of the wire, not through the core. Since the Earth is 'ground' aka the biggest damned conductor on the planet, the fallacy that an electron bean can TRAVEL down through the core, past it and back out the other side is impossible. The only particle Scientists agree can travel unimpeded through the core is a Neutron Particle, and even then they forget to allow for receptor positioning to record it. (AKA the bit where they thought they had a faster than light particle just recently.)

Then let us look at the antenna array itself. For it to generate the impossible electric field much less then aim it, you would need a perfect conductor. Second since the only perfect conductors on the planet have to be chilled as cold as humanely possible to achieve those results, and then have the prerequisite mass to actually guide this super high voltage perfect transmission to create the 'perfect' electron flow to cause this effect. The thermal displacement in the atmosphere would be significant and monitor-able. (You would also need super powerful magnets and a vacuum. Neither is evident or present at the HAARP site BTW.)

Every image of HAARP shows the antenna array to be above ground, open air, and not bleeding off super chilled air, its obviously not a super conductor. www.haarp.alaska.edu... Considering that HAARP supposedly is on how many hours of the day 24/7, 18/24.? This cooling effect is patently not happening. (Neither is a vacuum or massive magnets present. )

Since the voltages broadcast are not in the bazillion of watts you would need to send an electronic signal/beam/wave deep enough into the Earth to accomplish the impossible task of heating/vibrating/disrupting anything thousands of miles away, much less the thousands of miles around the Earth's SHELL. So it's obvious they are not using any miracle conductor, to achieve this 'impossible effect'.

Then there is the impossibly powerful power source to needed to achieve both the cooling and the actually transmission of this 'impossible to create electron beam/wave/signal' so that could even do anything through the crust of the planet. Simply put you would need more power than any reactor ever built, plus the support facility to keep it functional and not blasting everyone with secondary radiation. NOT ONLY THAT, but the impossible power source would need impossible shielding to keep the impossibly powered transmission of the 'super signal' from effect the power source itself. Where is this mystery power source? It does not exist. Much less how are they steering it PERFECTLY without a VACUUM or magnets? Much less where did they get accurate maps of all fault lines they supposedly attacked? Then how did they find the specific 'resonate' frequency needed to do it?

Then let us look at the effects of transmitting this 'signal' on communications anywhere in the world. I'll sum it up for you with the words, 'Bleed Over.' Where is the bleed over that this mysterious signal that supposedly can travel through the Earth or even around its shell? Do you not think for one moment that a signal that powerful would not generate secondary effects in other sources? Which is to say, any electronic signal driven system would have resonate signal artifacts that would disrupt the effectiveness of that device. Which is to say, your cell phone, your computer, your television or even you car, (if it has a computer chip in it, ) would be effected by the daily transmissions from HAARP. Where is the evidence of this signal bleeding over?

The science to achieve anything like this and that is capable of setting off a quake; exists only in fiction.
Electron tunneling on a macro scale, which is the level of particle physics you would have to overcome, consistently and secretly, is at the quantum level and is currently beyond the scope of the scientific society, in accomplish-able non-theoretical manner.

Since all of the above is impossible, it leaves us with a simple conclusion it was a Natural Occurrence.

Drink a Harp Beer, ignore HAARP BS, stay sane.
M.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Moshpet because: 42

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

You know the HAARPers will ignore that .

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

Not to mention other things like shutting down nuclear plants -safely- to prevent meltdowns or avoidable damage.

You cannot "shut down" a nuclear plant like that, the fuel heats up to thousands of degrees and it can take quite a long time to be cooled down to a reasonable temperature.

These materials need constant cooling (water) and so it's not so easy as "shutting it down", it doesn't shut down, it's a piece of nuclear material that has heated up significantly.

The only real preparations you could make to 'be ready' for a major quake at a nuclear power plant, is to have extra workers on site, with tons of spare parts and materials to repair-replace any broken pipes or whatever. Also you would want to have extra electric generators on site, with extra fuel to keep those running.

Basically you would have to admit and realize that everything is about to go wrong, and just make sure to have enough manpower /material on hand to repair the damage and keep the facility in one piece.
edit on 27-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by Moshpet

Please inform yourself:
Project Seal

Project Seal ( also known as the Tsunami bomb) was a programme by the New Zealand military to develop a weapon that could create destructive tsunamis. This weapon was tested in Whangaparaoa off the coast of Auckland between 1944-1945. The experiments were conducted by Professor Thomas Leech. British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed and it was considered as important as the atomic bomb.

They really wanted a weapon like this.
They claim it didn't work...but had it actually worked...would they admit it to the public? Doubtful.

That was over 60 years ago.

It wasn't HAARP that was actually envisioned in this weapon system, it was nuclear bombs.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I can think of two ways to create a tsunami right off the top of my head, using nuclear or convention means.... if I had resources or the will to do so. (I don't, so you are all safe
)

1- Trigger the collapse a sea mount.
2- Trigger a massive landslide on an ideally sited Island. (Though you could accelerate the process by supersaturating the island with water....)

Both however require the careful placement of large amounts of explosives.

Though it would be easier to trigger a massive methane release in some coastal locations using explosives and a submarine... if I were trying for just a massive body count... someplace; and was not picky about things like surviving it.

Sometimes I think science should keep its mouth shut about how easy it is to destroy the world.

@.@

Time for a beer I think.
M.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Moshpet because: Because.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for that addition on Project Seal.

Yep, all of those government projects, pacts, and treaties.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Moshpet

Yeah, I know. Facts and science... vs a religion... like HAARP, >.<

Drink Beer!
M.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Moshpet

Not to mention other things like shutting down nuclear plants -safely- to prevent meltdowns or avoidable damage.

You cannot "shut down" a nuclear plant like that, the fuel heats up to thousands of degrees and it can take quite a long time to be cooled down to a reasonable temperature.

These materials need constant cooling (water) and so it's not so easy as "shutting it down", it doesn't shut down, it's a piece of nuclear material that has heated up significantly.

The only real preparations you could make to 'be ready' for a major quake at a nuclear power plant, is to have extra workers on site, with tons of spare parts and materials to repair-replace any broken pipes or whatever. Also you would want to have extra electric generators on site, with extra fuel to keep those running.

Basically you would have to admit and realize that everything is about to go wrong, and just make sure to have enough manpower /material on hand to repair the damage and keep the facility in one piece.
edit on 27-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Yeah I know there is no instant off switch for a nuke plant. But like you said, additional techs and resources could be prepared for emergency repairs. Japan could have benefited by such a warning and had generators and fuel brought brought in. Sooner.

M.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I wonder if this is similar to the Sun's CME?
I think it would be amazing if the Sun's coronal mass ejections would
have the same mechanics as a volcanic eruption or earth quake. I'm not saying that one causes the other mind you.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I wonder if this is similar to the Sun's CME?
I think it would be amazing if the Sun's coronal mass ejections would
have the same mechanics as a volcanic eruption or earth quake. I'm not saying that one causes the other mind you.

The CME's come up all the time. In relationship to quakes. We've no conclusive evidence as yet to cite the CME's as being a cause for quakes or even a side effect of a CME.

Though there is evidence to suggest it simply can't happen without first completely blowing the electromagnetic fields of the Earth away. (Or achieving a displacement so great as to move the electromagnetic into the depths of the Earth itself.) But we would likely not survive the event to be able to record its effects on the planet, should it happen.

I can picture the amount of electron force killing every warning satellite in its path, and the precursory northern lights being awesome in the bright day time, moments before everything fell out of the sky. With the additional dazzling effects as the power lines, antennas and transformers simultaneously exploding. It would be an awesome sight, right up to the point where the super energized atmosphere caused lightning bolts to course up out of the ground and through your body killing you. Followed shortly by the cremation of the planet as the Earth's super heated oxygen caught fire.

So be happy, after all, the chance of death by CME is ridiculously remote.

I need to find my beer.
M.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

reply to post by Moshpet

Please inform yourself:
Project Seal

Project Seal ( also known as the Tsunami bomb) was a programme by the New Zealand military to develop a weapon that could create destructive tsunamis. This weapon was tested in Whangaparaoa off the coast of Auckland between 1944-1945. The experiments were conducted by Professor Thomas Leech. British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed and it was considered as important as the atomic bomb.

They really wanted a weapon like this.
They claim it didn't work...but had it actually worked...would they admit it to the public? Doubtful.

That was over 60 years ago.

It wasn't HAARP that was actually envisioned in this weapon system, it was nuclear bombs.

Ok,pretty cool.
If you want to view the report,here it is and it's 96 mb,so beware.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Actual pictures of the report of Project Seal,a Us /New Zealand project to produce tsunamis from 1950.
edit on 27-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hey..the way i see it is...if this haarp stuff is just modern Tesla tech..
then i buy it..i mean tesla said he had the knowledge to cause earthquakes...and who could
deny that genius.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Tidal Wave: No Escape (TV) (1997)
IMDb synopsis:
When brutal tidal waves suddenly destroy many coastal communities in a short period of time, John Wahl, a nobel prize winner, is brought out of his lazy retirement and back into service as a consultant. He teams up with a Navy officer to find out the cause of the disaster. But when a ransom of one billion dollars is demanded, Wahl is the government's number one suspect.
www.imdb.com...

Blockbuster's synopsis:
A madman learns how to control the oceans for his own purposes, and two very different scientists band together to stop him in this made-for-TV disaster movie. The coastline of Southern California is suddenly besieged with a series of tidal waves which threaten to wipe out a number of seashore communities. Investigators suspect that the tsunamis are not of natural origin, and oceanographer Jessica Weaver (Julianne Phillips) and weapons expert John Wahl (Corbin Bernsen) are brought together to look into the matter. Together, they uncover evidence that the waves are the work of a terrorist, but when a billion dollar ransom is demanded to save Los Angeles from a massive tidal wave, some suspect that Wahl is in cahoots with the bad guys. Tidal Wave: No Escape also features Harve Presnell, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, and Gregg Henry.
www.blockbuster.com...

I think SYFY stole SEAL for use in a movie plot

But well, all the elements are there.

I found a my beer.
M.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I knew and I have heard that earthquakes interfere with the atmosphere, and we can look up to find the answer down under...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
hey..the way i see it is...if this haarp stuff is just modern Tesla tech..
then i buy it..i mean tesla said he had the knowledge to cause earthquakes...and who could
deny that genius.

Ironically, Mythbuster's tested that, and succeeded to shake stuff.

But it's a mechanical process, with mechanically induced effects.
The process for such,
, is clear and grounded in the physical kinetic sciences, but there was no electronic wave forces from an antenna used in either experiments. Tesla's device was mechanical in operation, as was the Mythbusters.

This quasi magical theory: That you can induce vibration in a material and force said material to rupture thousands of miles away, through other distinct and similar materials, if not identical materials; and yet not rupture any of those intermediate materials in the process, is impossible.

Given that the only known and detectable process even remotely standing a chance of fulfilling such a state is Electron Tunneling . Even then we can can only create such a state in controlled solid state applications. (Transistors, diodes, semiconductors.) Of which we only see large 'tunnels' in such a material at near zero degree 0 C and lower temperatures. (Zero Kelvin)

Currently outside of government owned microprocessors that are likely so classified we won't see the technology any time soon, we've yet to break something close to around 4ghz speed wise. And even then the distance 'traveled' is damned small on the relative scale of things.

Of which completely devastates the remotest chance of electron tunneling even making it across the table much less through the planet, and making a change of state in anything.

While there is subjective talk about quantum teleportation of information, we are still only talking about changing a electron state in a receiver of some sort. A fixed and finite target, of which the change in charge is such a low level that it doesn't change the physical state of the receivers mass, but the information is measurable. 1,0,1,1, etc.

Until we come up with a technology that echoes stuff seen in Star Trek, forcing matter into existence via an electronic map isn't going to happen. Neither is this 'precisely blast forces and material apart' on the other side of the planet through identical materials in different locations, is not possible either. AKA HAARP causing Earth Quakes = 100% BS.

Have a beer, if you understood that.

M.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Moshpet because: Life, the universe and everything. 42.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Earthquake lights. I do not know much about piezoelectric forces. Just the basic, if you put extreme 'pressure' on some crystals or materials you can create electricity or a static charge. I do not know the volume mass or pressures needed to generate an atmospheric glow or change. It's not 100% proven that it happens due to quakes, or the pressures just before a quake. I also do not know if it can create an effect on cloud structure.

Frankly there is so much we do not know about our own planet that it's rather humbling in its own right.

M.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Exactly what part(s) of this document are you concerned about?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have never understood why some argue so vehemently against chemtrails, HAARP, etc. It's as if their paycheck depends on it. All they do for real, is make me believe in them all the more. You would think their strategy would be a little different. When I first came to this site, I never even heard of chemtrails and HAARP. It's the nay-sayers that made me a believer. They're too forceful with their arguments, like I said, as if their paycheck depends on it.

Oh well...., so I guess HAARP is responsible for the earthquakes; or was it the chemtrails?

Keep posting, and forget about the trolls... Get your message out, and let them make believers out of everyone...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I'm sorry to say this since it looks like you have spent a lot of time on it, but your entire post is useless since the energy won't have to travel through our entire planet as you assumed, but rather, it bounces off the ionosphere.

IT--

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join