It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am making a profile for 2nd, 3rd and fourth kind encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would like to put together a profile for second, third and fourth kind encounters.
( I leave out first kind because of the data that is already available, and the more random aspect of it)

What is a profile, when most people think profile they think psychological profile, but that is not my goal.

I want to take a proven scientific method of finding "common threads" amongst the encounters.
The kind of profile I am hoping for is more of a way to see what, if any, thing makes oone more or less likely to have such an encounter.

I am hoping that people come forth with information on their encounters on this thread or in a U2U.

As for the information I am looking for.

1-The type of encounter/describtion.

2-The mindset of the person(s) before and after. (strong emotional situations, stress ect.)

3-Health and wellness. (health problems, blood type,physical fitness, un/healthy habits i.e. smoking-exercising)

4-Religious beliefs before/after

5-Personality.

6-Associations or clubs.

7-Level of knowledge on the subject before.

8-Location (City, town, country)

9-General technological knowledge.

10-Special talents.

11-Family history of encounters.

12-Are/were encounters continuos.

13-Languages spoken/written.

14-Recent or previous travel before

15-Belief in any paranormal events before.

I have made it 15 questions to keep it short. If something comes up and I should want to add it I will either add in future post or U2U.

Names can be kept secret if you wish for anonimity.

Any knowledge shared with me in a U2U will be kept between myself and the sender.
The only excetion to that is their information will be used to make the profile, but no personal information will be included in it.

Anyinformation you do not wish to share, you do not have to.
The health questions are to see if there is a common thread in that area.

I have never seen anything like this done before, and I am hoping that ATS will support.
With all the great people here, perhaps we can find something missed before.

Thank you in advance to all who send their information.

I have to go to class, I will return around 6 EST.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I personally have never had an encounter, although I secretly wished to like everyone else just so I could answer the question finally.

I do however see that putting together that kind of profile is going to be a massive amount of work. May I suggest the Research section of WATS? You might be able to get more information that way.

Aside from that, what is stopping the more malevolent members of ATS from pulling your chain with some BS story and the common YouTube Hoax video just so they can have a laugh among their friends on or off ATS?

That is my only concern, as honesty and benefit of the doubt are two concepts that are severely lacking on ATS in recent years.

Other than that, I wish you good luck, see you in a year to check out the profile; because it will probably take that long to do it right.

King

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the suport,

I do understand it is a massive undertaking, but I am willing to devote my time and resources to this.

I think it would be very helpful to understanding why some are chosen, as most people have asked.

It will take a nominal amount of accounts to get the most accurate information, but I will post preliminary results every few months (hopefully if enough information has been attained).

I am veiwing this from a statistic and correlation view point. Stricly scientific.

I personally believe, on the subject of false claims, that not many will feel obliged to falsify information to scew results. Also, if enough data is attained, the results of false information may not match the actual data.

I will also look over former accounts already posted, but will seperate those that have contacted me through this thread or U2U because of the ability to have actual contact with them.

I have a secure drive to store the data while it is all being sorted.

So with some good input from everyone here, we can gain some helpful information for everyone on the subject.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You may like to include a few extra Items:

Does the subject take medication ?
Does the subject suffer from any form of mental Illness, as the subject ever had a history of mental illness?

Does the subject believe in a main stream religion?This may be important as
often avid believers are looking for something to believe in!

Just my two slates short of a roof

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I was thinking mediction or illness would be covered under the Health and wellness, and religion would be covered under religious beliefs before and after.

I do reinterate that all information is stricly voluntary, anyone can add as much or as little about their own account as they wish.

I don't want to force out information. i leave it up to the person to give the information along the guidelines as they see fit.

Any section not answered will simply be sorted as (unanswered) (or information not available)
edit on 26-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: G&S

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
You may like to include a few extra Items:

Does the subject take medication ?
Does the subject suffer from any form of mental Illness, as the subject ever had a history of mental illness?

Does the subject believe in a main stream religion?This may be important as
often avid believers are looking for something to believe in!

Just my two slates short of a roof

Are you implying that every witness of such events are nutjobs and just made it up? This is just pathetic and a new low. Abductions are real and not just dreams....

@OP

Good luck with your project.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I believe that most people don't even know what a second, third, and fourth close encounter is, save for that - It might have something to do about ET and themselves.

I would say that you would be lucky about someone telling you about an encounter with ET, and forget about answering the 15 questions, because they are two personal; especially here on ATS.

It would be alot more exciting if you could have a question and answer session with ET himself/herself.

I'm curious.... what would be your questions be if, you had the slim chance of an interview with an ET?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Thank you for pointing that out I meant to embed a link to the types of encounters.

Types of encounters and their meaning (1st 2nd 3rd 4th ect.)

As for the details being to personal, alot of people have already discussed their encounters, and if it is too personal they have the option of U2U, then they won't have to worry.

The second part, if I could ask an E.T. what would I ask.

If only one question, then... how would I go about creating a flying saucer definetly

If I could ask more I would ask why are some encounters more malevolante and some kind-is there an agenda.

Perhaps what aspects of science do we have wrong right now.

I am sure I could come up with a list.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just though of an additional optional question.

Did you learn anything from the experience.

Perhaps more self-awarness, or any kind of life lesson, or solve any life problem.

It is tough to narrow down exactly what will be the most important characteristics until data is gathered.

I hope no one has any fears of my intents of this thread, I am in no way trying to harm anyone and will do all I can to keep that from happening.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I understand and I can see what you trying to achieve. A data base of sorts. to see what we may have in common with oneanother? am i right?

I will gladly add any information if it will help to find out why we are taken /visited. Ill comply my list and get back to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I don’t think that is what he is implying at all.

He is simply asking if you had taken pain medication, headache pills or and prescription medication before or after the fact.

eg did you r encounter make you go to the doctor for arthritis pills, ect ect. you never needed headache pills before but you seem to be taking them after the encounter, things like that, well that what i thought he meant anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thank you for the relpy.
I have a few people working through the answers now.

I know it isn't easy to remember everything. Though I should mention the mroe info the better, for more accurate results.

This has never been attempted before, to my knowledge, I think because most don't take it seriously enough or give it any credibility.

I know some are affraid to recount thier story, but I hope once we get a few accounts going here it will help.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by Erno86

Thank you for pointing that out I meant to embed a link to the types of encounters.

Types of encounters and their meaning (1st 2nd 3rd 4th ect.)

As for the details being to personal, alot of people have already discussed their encounters, and if it is too personal they have the option of U2U, then they won't have to worry.

The second part, if I could ask an E.T. what would I ask.

If only one question, then... how would I go about creating a flying saucer definetly

If I could ask more I would ask why are some encounters more malevolante and some kind-is there an agenda.

Perhaps what aspects of science do we have wrong right now.

I am sure I could come up with a list.

Go for it!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In a certain way this is already started. Google "paratopia Project Core" - I was on the ATS Live program not long ago talking about this.

In your Google search, You'll see "Project Core questionnaire". That's a direct link there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

That is interesting, thanks for the information. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

I do plan on continuing my own though, I think that with a direct perhaps continued contact I hope to acheive more comprehensive results.. Also I plan on continuing mine for more than 10 months.

I do encourage anyone who wants to do their questionnaire to do it though. I hope those who choose to do that also help in my research.

It is always better to have more than one point of reference aswell.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'll be sending you info through U2U.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Thanks, the more people, the better the results.

Also it will be fun for everyone to see what results come out of it.
Honestly I can't wait to start crunching the numbers haha

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Blackmetal I just read it over, if everyone answers with the detail you did I am sure there will good results.

I just wanted to thank you again.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Actually this is only Phase one of Project Core. It's a much more involved project than 10 months, and the only one I know of that doesn't negate outlier data.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Yes it is important to keep even the marginal in mind.

I want to also have more of a communication with the people, instead of just a blind survey.
If something comes up, or I find something that seems to correlate, I can go back to the people who responded but didn't include that information and see if it matches up.

I am in no way saying my plan is better or worse. I think we are taking it from two different angles is all.

I really would like to compare both of our results after the ten months.

As I said, it is good to have both.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join